Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 15)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

[
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Ketty, please change your siggy text !! Every time I read it I wanna cry !!! Cry
Sorry sweetie I will change it, would it be better if I say it's my worse nightmare than Nivi's? Let me see if I can come up with something positive. 
OMG i didnt even read ur siggy until now, yes ketty change it jaan its breaking my heart even moreCry, i dont want his love to be nivis worst nightmare Cry
Ok sweetie changed it. I was really upset in morning after reading that article about Viren being MP and just wrote whatever came to my mind. But tell you the truth, this is really a nightmare.
oh ketty now i love what u have now. thanks jaan its making me feel better. but yes i agree it is a nightmare. u know this situation remind me of that time we all were worried about viren and nivi getting together or not and what if sid got married to nivi etc... and we were typing and ranting on and worrying like this but see all turned out well naa??so i think this will turn out well for us as well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

You girls are making me sad Cry

why sweety is it something i said??sorry jaan. i will try to make u feel better *hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushiShayafanScintillating

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I personally believe that Viren is in love with Nivi, but have scores to settle with the family... Viren and Nivedita will be together in the end, but the journey will be long and brutal unfortunatly... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
The more I think of Virens character, the more it reminds of Kajol's role in the film "Gupt." 

asyadadaShayafanNivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

I'm getting a migraine, this show is all i had for my entertainment, because I have a very high stress level work and CCBM and NivRen were my relaxants, especially editing their scenes used to relax and refresh me, but tonight i'm more stressed out and i'm dreading editing the scenes !! Cry
oh Navz jaan please dont get ur self stressed as much, u are our only hope jaan. i rely on u lolz. do one thing, dont edit their scenes today jaan, i dont think anyone will watch it today. I cant watch it more then once so now just relax and i am sure things will turn out well for us.*hugs*

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

I don't get one thing, if Viren married Nivi to use her and take revenge from Sid, then why the need to win her trust and make her fall in love ?? Why say things like 'You happiness is my mission in life' ? All he had to do was stalk Nivi, and made sure Sid was present there every time !! Why keep a fast for her ?? So she loves him and hates Sid ? Won't her hating Sid and the family thinking wrong of him enough ??

even I am wondering navz. now, my anger has not gone down yet....but sadness has set in. sadness for nivi. my heart aches for her. like it would for my sister if my BIL would turn out like this. 

just yday i said we consider Nivi to be our friend and sister and we are very protective of her and thats why we analyze every move of Viren.

who knew this would happen? dont know what to believe either. His few lines today?? or his hundred lines since last few months? 

If he is a psychopath or mentally unstable person.. usually for them to react or some opp side they need a trigger.. what Triggered Viren to come out today?

and what did his dialog on Terrace mean? that everything will be ok when we come?
that he will not be a MP anymore? that he will not harass her anymore? that now, he will forget all this and love nivi and start a new life and chapter after he has won her over in the date scene?

i mean why? can someone please explain me? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanNivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

GUyzz Comeon Yaarr Only frm a ingle 7 mins scene of Viren n u all hav made up ur mind 2 hate Viren n NiVren . dis is nt rght . I know u all r disappoined but b patient . If u will get all gd thngs so soon then it will nt b a fictional Show .rght ? So i m just sayng ki only frm a one scene n 3-4 dialogues don't loose ur trust frm Viren . We don't know wht happened wid him in his child hood . n who knows whtever happened wid him in his childhood ws unbearable fro him n so he is dong dis ,

As far as Physical hurting is concerened . Yaarr Viren didn't thnk even of it . He never thought ki Nivi will b hitt by tht Goon . n running away was must for him as Sid came there . So definatelyy he has 2 run away frm there .

Look dis side also naa ki He called Mnager for d car so tht they could b at resort . He was genuianly sad when he saw Nivi unconsious. when he kissed Nivi on her forhead it ws all real . n i believe ki He truly loves Nivi .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by anjubala

I don't get one thing, if Viren married Nivi to use her and take revenge from Sid, then why the need to win her trust and make her fall in love ?? Why say things like 'You happiness is my mission in life' ? All he had to do was stalk Nivi, and made sure Sid was present there every time !! Why keep a fast for her ?? So she loves him and hates Sid ? Won't her hating Sid and the family thinking wrong of him enough ??

Navz, this whole situation is very confusing now. I do not know but my heart is not ready to believe that Viren is the stalker and is behind all this.
Maybe he is doing it for a bigger motive - to really find out who is behind all this.. There are lot of things that are confusing and we have no answers. I saw hurt, pain, guilt on his face when he was with her in her room. And this dialogue of his in the shack - "Mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha par tumhein apna banane ke liye mujhe kafi minnatein karni par rahi hain."  I was wondering about this stmt that day itself but never wrote in here... From hamesha does he mean from childhood???? Is that his past??? Has he been obsessed with Nivi from childhood???? If we look at this dialogue from what has been shown today, it makes a perfect sense. But nothing can justify Nivi getting hurt because of all this. He should not have run away like a coward....
And from the precap it looks like he told family that Nivi thinks Sid is behind all this... Is that he is taking revenge on Nivi too... because now family will again hate Nivi for thinking against Sid...Oh man...i am so exhausted thinking all this.

I agree, I went back and saw the scene again, and I want you to check it too, because I might be imagining it !! The episode starts with Nivi unconscious and Viren sitting next to her, and if you notice he has tears in his eyes and when she wakes up, the way he says 'Thank God you gained consciousness' it was said with a lot of emotion !!! and then his dialogue about his love being tested and that he can do anything for her !!

But then he went to his room and the self talk, even though the whole self talk troubled me, what disturbed me the most was how he said Nivi's name in the self talk 'Woh Nivedita jo tum sey haad sey ziada pyar karti thi, ab haad sey ziada nafrat kareygi'

Also I know what you mean about his dialogue in the shack, that I have been always yours, but to get you i had to do a lot !! So maybe he was obsessed with Nivi in childhood, but since she was so shy and timid and was only close to Sid, he took that as rejection ?? I mean they were so young, and withe veryone favoring Sid in the house, maybe Nivi shying away from Viren was the last straw for him !! Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeShayafansimran728NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index