Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 147)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Payal * haugs* back at you. Thanks for ur warm welcome. Thanks Rach & Ketty!

What do u gls think abt my earlier post :
I got 1 question if Viren was the stalker during HM, how come Nivi didn't sense his presence while she was unmasking him??
I am asking this coz, she could sense him when he reached from Delhi (while she was dragged out of the house by CC) !!!!!
So, he may not be the stalker???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Moni, Navz, Mahi, payal

Do you like the suit Viren wear today. He was looking dashing in it. Nivi was also looking beautiful in saree. Even chanchal was looking good in green saree.

In this serial I will love to say chanchal expressions are die for. She emotes so well all her evilness, annoyed expressions I just love her expressions most specially when Viren give her back. I never liked a son to give back her mother but I love the Viren's giving back to Chanchal as only he can give answers to her. Yashodhara is not very good with her expressions.
Rach Jaani Viren looks good in everything

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Thanks Payal * haugs* back at you. Thanks for ur warm welcome. Thanks Rach & Ketty!

I got 1 question if Viren was the stalker during HM, how come Nivi didn't sense his presence while she was unmasking him??
I am asking this coz, she could sense him when he reached from Delhi (while she was dragged out of the house by CC) !!!!!

Coz I think she was too scared at that time to sense or to feel anything

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Lovely points Navz loved them but I have few questions:

1. Why he said tumhe sahi prove karne ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta huin.
  2. Why Chanchal was looking so scared when he was proving right and blaming Sid.
  3. Till now they haven't shown complete turn of events that how he played the game.
  4. They are moving forward but not showing any Backflashes why
  5. When they will show that when Nivi will doubt Viren about everything.
  6. What will be the points when Nivi will start doubting Viren.
  7. What could be possible reason Viren can give to Nivi.
  8. What was the purpose of keeping Nivi and Sid photgraph with himself.

wow rachu !! that are quite a few questions !!! LOL Let me try and answer them as much as I can !!

1. The first one is obvious, he loves her like crazy, and he can literally do anything to prove her right !!

2. I feel he is not the stalker, and that it is either JAAL or YD !! And let us suppose he is stalker, CC was worried because her plan to prove Nivi mad have failed completely, because till then only Viren was siding with Nivi, and no one believed him, but she knew Sid saying that she is not hallucinating is a sure sign that Nivi is fine ! YD was mad because Viren was indirectly pointing fingers at her ladla Sid !!

3 $ 4. They have showed any flashbacks as yet because I don't think he is the stalker !! I think he is luring out the stalker and taking revenge at the same time !!!

5. From next week, I'm sure !!

6. The blood on his bathrobe would be the first thing which will make her doubt him !!

7. I don't think he is going to give her a false reason, he might not give her the complete justification for her doubts, but he will try and stick to as much truth as possible !!

8. Because what happened between Sid and Viren in the past ha sto do with their childhood and Nivi !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Hey Anjali, I believe that was a very different scenario. I mean here she is being attacked, right? There is a lot of dread and fear involved and she is really physically fighting off this masked guy. In which case, I think it would be really hard to sense someone and try to feel or look for that familiarity, if you know what I mean? That's the only explanation that I can think of here. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 21 January 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Navzz I m loovnggggg u dear . U r raising my curiousity regarding Upcoming Track more n more . I mean Imagine if it happens like u predicted Then i would b on Coud 9 becozzz tht will b our New Strong NIVREN . n if Viren is just pretending 2 b Stalker tab toh my lovee n resepct for him will nt hav any limit ( Actuallyy it nt hav now also hehhe lol)
Dear I hav a request for u . See Ct's havn't decided Viren's backstory till now rght ? So Plzzz cn u send ur prediction 2 RS n Kinshuk . I mean they cn get an idea ki wht exactlyy we want .

Love you too sweetie and I would not mind sending them my theory or prediction, but sweetie I dont believe that article, because they can't show Viren as the stalker, take such a huge risk without having a story in mind !! LOL But for you I will send it to them !! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Anjali... welcome to our paagal khana.. Hope you are able to discuss more with us..
This time Nivi was not able to sense Viren as she was fighting for her life. This is a very different scenario than the one where she was being dragged outside. This time she was being attacked physically...Hence her mind was trying to protect herself and not focus on anything else.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I guess both you & Zarmeen r right. thanks!

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index