Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 146)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Hi girls/ladies,

Sorry for not introducing myself in my earlier post. I am Anjali. I did interact with few ppl here (Rach, Mili & Suchi) with a different ID. But, I had problem with that ID so, could not post any... hence created new one.
I would like to put my few cents when I get time. Would be delighted to join this group. you guys are just awesome in discussing, i like the friendly atmosphere here. Can u all add me here? Thanks!
Hi Anjali! Hug Welcome to out thread! Hug So good to have you hear, my dear!! I am Payal. And, yes we would love for you to actively participate and give your few cents about NivRen & CCBM.

Mahi, I am sure you made a note of this, my dear, but in case of you didn't, do add Anjali's name as well in the new thread.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Hi girls/ladies,

Sorry for not introducing myself in my earlier post. I am Anjali. I did interact with few ppl here (Rach, Mili & Suchi) with a different ID. But, I had problem with that ID so, could not post any... hence created new one.
I would like to put my few cents when I get time. Would be delighted to join this group. you guys are just awesome in discussing, i like the friendly atmosphere here. Can u all add me here? Thanks!
He Anjali welcome back wow you changed your id not bad sure you can join our group and most welcome

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
One question about today's episode, why CC looked so scared during Phone confrontation? I just don't get it. She should be shocked but most of the time I see a fear on her face. May be I am imagining things.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Moni, Navz, Mahi, payal

Do you like the suit Viren wear today. He was looking dashing in it. Nivi was also looking beautiful in saree. Even chanchal was looking good in green saree.

In this serial I will love to say chanchal expressions are die for. She emotes so well all her evilness, annoyed expressions I just love her expressions most specially when Viren give her back. I never liked a son to give back her mother but I love the Viren's giving back to Chanchal as only he can give answers to her. Yashodhara is not very good with her expressions.
Hey Rach, my jaanupie!! Hug I so agree with you, my lovely! Viren looks good in everything, Embarrassed so I need not comment there, hehe! WinkAnd yes I did like Nivi's saree a lot today, it was a beautiful combination of red and eucalyptus green and as usual she looked exquisite! Smile And, what do I say about CC, this is one character who apart from Nivedita and Viren in CCBM totally steals the show with her personality. I always like all her sarees. She carries them very well.

Edited by Excruciating - 21 January 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Hi girls/ladies,

Hi Anjali welcome to NivRen group. I am Ketty.

Rani2011zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi girls/ladies,

Hi Anjali! Hug Welcome to out thread! Hug So good to have you hear, my dear!! I am Payal. And, yes we would love for you to actively participate and give your few cents about NivRen & CCBM.

Mahi, I am sure you made a note of this, my dear, but in case of you didn't, do add Anjali's name as well in the new thread.

it's been added to the new thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Milee jaani hello how r u sweetie glad u r back in action. My arm is better. Yaar my admissions date is January 31, 2011 and sweetie I will not be attending any scholl as I will be upgrading my law degree so I have to prepare it on my own and it all depends on my speed.

Yaar I watched the episode again and again. I loved the scene where Viren proved Nivi innocent he was addressing thorughout to CC and YD. I dont want to spoil it for anybody but his main purpose behind this was to put blame on S. rather than proving Nivi innocent. Sorry sweetie don't think that I'm negative. I'm all positive and I love today scene and yesterday scene of Viren with CC coz he is the only one in the family who can give it to CC and YD. 

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi girls/ladies,

it's been added to the new thread
Hi Anjali welcome to the group and would love to have u. More the merrier. And would love to reading post from u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index