Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 143)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
yup! agree W*H navz she would have given in right away!

The story of Nivi and Viren is their trump card and their romance is like the IT factor for the show so hey won't show the consummation that soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Abidah, your reply to Navz is so true

Only whom we LOVE can we hurt and they are the only once we can be angry with and in the end that is the person we tend to forgive because love is love :)

Yes, we can only show our true self infront of our loved one and nobody else. So, same is true for other feelings like anger, upset, hurt.. Jahan pe pyaar hota hai wahin pe gussa, narazgi, jealousy hoti hai. Jis dil mein pyaar hai, usi dil mein jealosy, gussa bhi hota hai.

And all these feelings is Viren looking in Nivedita at various occasions... :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Lovely points Navz loved them but I have few questions:

1. Why he said tumhe sahi prove karne ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta huin.
  2. Why Chanchal was looking so scared when he was proving right and blaming Sid.
  3. Till now they haven't shown complete turn of events that how he played the game.
  4. They are moving forward but not showing any Backflashes why
  5. When they will show that when Nivi will doubt Viren about everything.
  6. What will be the points when Nivi will start doubting Viren.
  7. What could be possible reason Viren can give to Nivi.
  8. What was the purpose of keeping Nivi and Sid photgraph with himself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Abidah, your reply to Navz is so true

Only whom we LOVE can we hurt and they are the only once we can be angry with and in the end that is the person we tend to forgive because love is love :)

Yes, we can only show our true self infront of our loved one and nobody else. So, same is true for other feelings like anger, upset, hurt.. Jahan pe pyaar hota hai wahin pe gussa, narazgi, jealousy hoti hai. Jis dil mein pyaar hai, usi dil mein jealosy, gussa bhi hota hai.

And all these feelings is Viren looking in Nivedita at various occasions... :)

And she has not disappointed him lately. Like she confronted him when she found out train ticket and he was like thank god you are doubting me as this proves that you love me. And then when he was pretending to cancel HM booking, she was mad at him. She has shown these emotions to him oflately though not initially.

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Navz, I am so happy today because i see you back in your old form.. I am enjoying all your posts today as they ar wonderful.  Yes, Nivi will blast off Viren. There is a saying "Loha hi lohe ko katata hai." So she is the only one who can handle Viren. And since the beginning we have seen both of them arguing and discussing..During jagrata preparation, she told him to go and distribute cards and he said "Oh miss durghatna bharakti bhi hai."... So she has never been quiet when he is around or when it is something to do with both of them. She has always spoken her mind at that time. And Viren knows Nivi the way she knows herself..

And yes he has made feel proud of herself as she feels she is very beautiful and khushnaseeb....Till now she always thought she is not beautiful and who will marry her...etc. But she sees how she is being treated by Viren and how DD is by Sid. Nivi gets all the attention and DD does not...

Anju, yeah for some reason I'm feeling very positive about the show and about NivRen, I don't know if it is only me, but tonight I enjoyed the NivRen scenes, because in each scene I was trying so hard to find fault with Viren, that he is going to make that weird expressions now, he is going to saything psychotic now, but I only felt his love, concern and obsession for Nivi only !! And the way he proved that Nivi is fine and is not mad, he stole my heart all over again, because his being the stalker or not, Nivi would have still been abused in that house by all the people he has targeted tonight, especially by CC and YD, and we would all agree with this that even without the MP track Nivi would have been victimized in that house some way or the other, and how long would he keep protecting her, stand uo for her, save her from throwing her out of the family ? All their life ? Another option is leaving Sood house, but Nivi does not want that, so yeah even if he is the stalker, which I'm still doubting, he has actually done her a favor, because he has turned her into a fighter, in the earlier incidents she would always run scared, but in the last one, she was scared but she actually fought back and tried to unmask her stalker !!! The same girl, who would even scared of going out of the house, is slowly learning to fight back ! Tonight she wants to demand answers from Sid, very soon she will be able to handle and protect herself in front of YD, CC, DD and HL too very firmly but with respect intact !!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeelamsFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz good points. I agree with you that Nivi will be angry at Viren and won't just take it like she did it with Sid

'So instead od worrying about Nivi, I'm more worried about Viren now, because when she find sout all hell will break loose and Viren will be dead meat !!'

I said similar thing in one of my earlier post. You are right we need to be worried about Viren and not Nivi, she is going to blast him and he has to face her wrath. He will face it with all sincerity. That's the another difference between Viren and Sid, Sid gets angry in return, while Viren listens and try to calm her down. Well this time it will take more time for him.

Yep Ketty, I remember reading that post of yours, and was going to comment on it too, but then I gotr busy with editing scenes, and I completely forgot !! And you are very right about Sid and Viren too, till now not once had he apologized to Nivi or Keshav, he did try once, but then never tried again !! When you want to repent, you try and try again till the person forgives you seeing how sincere you are ! the fact that Sid never tried to apologize again shows he was never sincere in the first place ! But Viren always owns up to his mistakes, the way he did with Dadaji and he would do so again with Nivi too !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I got 1 question if Viren was the stalker during HM, how come Nivi didn't sense his presence while she was unmasking him??
I am asking this coz, she could sense him when he reached from Delhi (while she was dragged out of the house by CC) Does that make sense here??

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@praji / prachi - CONGRATS !!! That is fantastic news !!! Please elaborate though :) love /arranged ? Where are you going ...what does he do ...he he he ... I love anything connected with weddings

love love navz and anju your analysis ...

as I have said I am loving this Viren ... I am just so in love with this new Viren ..i dont know what to say

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index