Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 141)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
hi sweethearts !!! How are you all doing?? I am sooo happy to read all your Thoughts and Posts...I see payal is also online from work....Sorry I don't know what is going on much...bcos have lot of posts and pages to read...like 40 pages maybe. so plz pardon me for not being in sync with everyone...

But I read Ashly's WU (thanks ashly for always being there and doing this for us) and OMG. what an episode right? Just reading was making me close my eyes n shiver little bit...and take the words and explanation In DEEPLY. INHALE DEEPLY TO DIGEST EVERYTHING. I had do read it slowly and savor each word ....wow how cool now right?? Viren is fighting for Nivi maybe too? N framing Sid completely..OH I am so happy. Someone needs to teach Sid a lesson and who better than his own sibling...i havent watched it yet. but will go after work n do that. 

But, looks like lot of us are thinking positively...that pic def tells us something big happened in past that involves all 3 of them....Aww I just Love the idea that Viren loved Nivi from childhoood....For some reason that makes me feel so happy that Viren had a connection with Nivi all his life..and too much stronger connection than anyone can imagine and can feel..even Sid's connection feels weak and loveless in front of Viren's ..like there were always mean to be together and no matter what happened in life in general and CC and YD etc could not separate them then ...now there is no chance. he will never let go of her. 

I think Viren must have got psychotic looking at that pic..Nivi..when he was all alone. He mind must have been hpnotize by her Sweet Face and inccocent eyes n smile.

That pic might be his only friend when he was sent away. Like he could only talk to her all his life and in hope that she will wait for him and loves him too and misses him too.

he must have been talking to that pic and telling Nivi.."dont worry..dear..I will come back ..with a vengence and I will fight for you and with you and we will win...you just wait for me..."

and now he keeps telling her "wait for me.." and that hold lot of meaning guys....like he is on a mission and he needs Nivi to wait for him to completely come on her side after his mission is complete.
after he has given slaps and punishment to all the Sood house ppl..he will completely surrender to Nivi ..like a solider coming back home to his home country after fighting for its freedom. 

Edited by simran728 - 21 January 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaprajeevids08ShayafanlamsScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Mythri, wonderful analysis. I am loved today's episode and how he gave back to CC and YD. Loved seeing shock on their faces and I agree that there might be two stalker, I can't get into terms with believing that Viren was involved in Kitchen incident. He as really scared when he heard Nivi's scream. About Nagada song, I remember Navz asked the same question when CT selected this song. But at that time we didn't think that Viren knew Nivi in childhood. But now that song makes sense. I really liked justification you gave to Viren's behavior. Even if I am little dishearten with new track but still enjoying NivRen.

I know Ketty, I kept asking and wondering about the song, because that is my favorite song and very close to my heart because of those lyrics you have just written and I was like they didn't choose this randomly !! If they just wanted a Punjabi song for Bhangra, they could have used Mauja Hi Mauja too or any other song !! I knew there was a huge significance about that particular stanza, especially when they showed Sid and Nivi and not Viren when the song came to

Dil sey jisko maan raha tha apney dil ki rani woh
Aur kisi pey hi yaaron marti thi marjaani woh
Aik Kahani khatam Dooja kisa Shoorooh Hua

I wanted to see Viren's expressions, but they deliberately did show him, and instead showed Sid and Nivi !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushiScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

no one asked what was the good news... :(:(
hmm... My marriage has been fixed today but dates are yet to be finalized... Smile
Wanted to share this news with all my dear darlings over here... :)

Wowwwww Thatzzz Greattt Prajeee . CONGRtAzzz . Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Navz, I am so happy today because i see you back in your old form.. I am enjoying all your posts today as they ar wonderful.  Yes, Nivi will blast off Viren. There is a saying "Loha hi lohe ko katata hai." So she is the only one who can handle Viren. And since the beginning we have seen both of them arguing and discussing..During jagrata preparation, she told him to go and distribute cards and he said "Oh miss durghatna bharakti bhi hai."... So she has never been quiet when he is around or when it is something to do with both of them. She has always spoken her mind at that time. And Viren knows Nivi the way she knows herself..

And yes he has made feel proud of herself as she feels she is very beautiful and khushnaseeb....Till now she always thought she is not beautiful and who will marry her...etc. But she sees how she is being treated by Viren and how DD is by Sid. Nivi gets all the attention and DD does not...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaprajeelamsShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Navz good points. I agree with you that Nivi will be angry at Viren and won't just take it like she did it with Sid

'So instead od worrying about Nivi, I'm more worried about Viren now, because when she find sout all hell will break loose and Viren will be dead meat !!'

I said similar thing in one of my earlier post. You are right we need to be worried about Viren and not Nivi, she is going to blast him and he has to face her wrath. He will face it with all sincerity. That's the another difference between Viren and Sid, Sid gets angry in return, while Viren listens and try to calm her down. Well this time it will take more time for him.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujaShayafanFaizuuNivRentamushilamszarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Mythri another brilliant post sweetie !!

Even I have a feeling that Nivi will not be shattered or broken down when she finds out !! And whereas she cried a lot when it came to her breakup with Sid, it was more because of a betrayal by a friend, then a lover, and Nivi has come a long way since then !!

Another reason why I feel she would probably blast him, rather then break down is the NivRen scenes, which are proof !! NivRen has always felt a right on each other, since they met, maybe because of that bond which established after he saved her life and they kept meeting each other and helped each other without even knowing each others names !!

With Sid she would always take care of what he likes and dislikes, mainly because he was her protecter since childhood, but she was never able to claim her right over him, even as a friend, let alone as a lover !!

But it is the complete opposite for NivRen, look at how many times Nivi had gotten mad at Viren or gotten angry with him, even after the incident at lover's shack, she blasted him, how she told him to stay with her, not leave her, and he still left !!

So instead od worrying about Nivi, I'm more worried about Viren now, because when she find sout all hell will break loose and Viren will be dead meat !!

And you know why I can say this confidently now ? The main reason why Nivi was so ready to always give up Sid to Divya and was so broken up about her break up, was the fact that Sid never made her feel beautiful, or made her fall in love with herself first ! In fact his love was the sort that made Nivi probably feel that he has done her a huge favor by falling in love with her, that is why she was so dominated by him.

But in NivRen's case, Nivi feels, love, pampered, like a princess (Neha's words) Smile She not only basks in his love, but his love has also made her feel beautiful, worthy of love and happiness, gave her the boost and confidence that her personality need, made her emotionally strong, and gave her the right to call Viren hers !!! The Sid she was ready to give up in an instant, but Viren is 'Merey Viren'

Yes she would be hurt, she would be mad, she would be pissed of that he used her, but she would also try and understand why he did what he did, what circumstances made him use her, his own wife to frame his brother and take revenge from him, because at this point or later on even if Viren thinks or say that all of it was pretend, Nivi would know it was not, because a woman just knows !! That I can say with confidence !! Embarrassed

Wow Navi beautiful. I was totally lost for a while in what ur post. Sweetie love u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Yaay!!!
OPTIMISM!!!!
Believe Guys, Just Believe.
Beleive IN Viren. Believe In What Viren Is Doing.
If We Guys Know, FOR A FACT, That Viren LOVES Nivi, Then Why Are We All So Scared For?
Why Are We Afraid That Viren MIGHT Just Be Doing This To Hurt Nivi?
Why Is There Still An Element Of Fear Inside?

Clear It, Filter It And Vent It Out.

Remember How VIREN Had SUCH A Freaked Out Face When Nivi Would Get Hurt, Even After He Found Out That Nivi Was The "Dushman Ki Beti".
Do You Guys Remember That Scene Where Nivi Took Viren To The Storeroom To Show Him The Rope?
If He Didn't Love Her, Then WHY Would He Joke Around With Her Like That?
Why Would He, Whenever He Says I Love You, Have The TRUE Face Of A Lover On Him?
Why And How Would Viren Have Guessed What Nivi's Hand Felt Like In The Blindfold Scene, If He Didn't Love Her?
Remember The Time When Viren Said "Till The 20th Count Of Nivi's Smile Is Over, She Will Be Mine?". Nivi Had Left And Hid By Then, And Viren Didn't Know She Was There, So Then, Why Did He Say That Out Loud For? FORGET OUT LOUD, If He Never Loved Her, WHY WOULD HE HAVE EVEN BOTHERED SAYING THAT?

Guys, In My Analysis, I Will Be Covering This One Dialouge Viren Said, And How He's Lived Up To It. I Don't Think Anyone Else Touched Upon It, Unless I'm Wrong. But I Will Try And Do Justice In Analysis That Dialouge, And How Viren Is Living Upto It.

If Viren LOVES Nivi, Then He Will Also Make Sure That His Revenge Side Will Not Take Over His Love For Nivi.
So Guys, DO NOT FEAR.
Now That We A Optimistic, The Next Step Is To Clear The Fear Which We Have In Here.
I Know We All Trust Him. We ALL Do. But That Fear Factor Is Still Present. Do Not Be Scared By What Viren Might Do To Nivi, Because He Won't Do Anything. He Himself, Will Punish Himself If He Will Hurt Nivi, Since That Is What He Said To CC Himself. He Loves Nivi More Than His Own Life, And So We Should Not Be Scared By What Viren Will Say/React To Nivi, But We Should Actually Support Him In How He Will Hurt And Take Revenge Of Everyone That Once Upon A Devastated Time, HURT Nivi.

So Guys, I Will Be Back With My Thoughts Regarding Today's Episode Soon, After I Watch It!! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7ShayafanzarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by prajee

no one asked what was the good news... :(:(
hmm... My marriage has been fixed today but dates are yet to be finalized... Smile
Wanted to share this news with all my dear darlings over here... :)

Wowwwww Thatzzz Greattt Prajeee . CONGRtAzzz . Clap
Congrats yaar r we all invitedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index