Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 140)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Mythri, wonderful analysis. I am loved today's episode and how he gave back to CC and YD. Loved seeing shock on their faces and I agree that there might be two stalker, I can't get into terms with believing that Viren was involved in Kitchen incident. He as really scared when he heard Nivi's scream. About Nagada song, I remember Navz asked the same question when CT selected this song. But at that time we didn't think that Viren knew Nivi in childhood. But now that song makes sense. I really liked justification you gave to Viren's behavior. Even if I am little dishearten with new track but still enjoying NivRen.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujashana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Mythri very good post.. And the depiction of Nagada song is wonderful.. Yeah, i fyou think about it now it really makes sense and this all is pointing towards their childhood past where Nivi does not remember anything....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Navz, yes he did not take advantage of her growing feelings. He is still being patient and is waiting for her to come to him willingly. He is using all the tactics (like today he was in the bathroom with only towel around) to attract her but that's it, nothing more. He is not forcing himself. His passion and desire almost reached limit during the HM time but then he again controlled himself as he sensed that she is not ready. Maybe if the lights did not go out then she would have taken her marriage to another level. He is also waiting for her to confess her love for him. He wants to hear those 3 magical words.. But i do not know when we will get to hear that.

prajeesahujashana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ bold : Exactly what I was trying to say, that he knows that she loves him, but is still not ready to give in to him yet and he did not take advantage of her growing feelings for him !! That shows how much he loves her !! If Nivi was only someone he wanted to use, would he be this considerate of her feelings right ?

Navz, I want to ask you a question about the above (in bold). I don't understand this? I thought loving and giving in was synonymous. If she already loves him, why is she holding back? What is the reason to continue living under the same roof, as husband & wife but sleeping seperately?? I mean, if you are in love, I cannot fathom how you can hold back, not giving in? Sorry, if I am looking for too much logic here in a Hindi serial. Embarrassed But I really want to understand this. True, based on what Anju said that physical intimacy is not the only thing but it is very significant and constitutes an extremely important facet of a relationship!!

Edited by Excruciating - 21 January 2011 at 2:04pm

prajeeshana_83vids08Shayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

@ bold : Exactly what I was trying to say, that he knows that she loves him, but is still not ready to give in to him yet and he did not take advantage of her growing feelings for him !! That shows how much he loves her !! If Nivi was only someone he wanted to use, would he be this considerate of her feelings right ?

Navz, I want to ask you a question about the above (in bold). I don't understand this? I thought loving and giving in was synonymous. If she already loves him, why is she holding back? What is the reason to continue living under the same roof, as husband & wife but sleeping seperately?? I mean, if you are in love, I cannot fathom how you can hold back, not giving in? Sorry, if I am looking for too much logic here in a Hindi serial. Embarrassed But I really want to understand this. True, based on what Anju said that physical intimacy is not the only thing but it is very significant and constitutes an extremely important facet of a relationship!!

If I was in Nivi's place.. I'd never hold back LOL
But I guess shyness still comes into play

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=xaviara] @ bold : Exactly what I was trying to say, that he knows that she loves him, but is still not ready to give in to him yet and he did not take advantage of her growing feelings for him !! That shows how much he loves her !! If Nivi was only someone he wanted to use, would he be this considerate of her feelings right ?

[/QUOTE

Sweetie I have to agree with navi here. It is the matter of being comfortable with the idea as well. Even her date with S. she was a bit heistant and nobody nobody in the world knows this better than me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Mythri another brilliant post sweetie !!

Even I have a feeling that Nivi will not be shattered or broken down when she finds out !! And whereas she cried a lot when it came to her breakup with Sid, it was more because of a betrayal by a friend, then a lover, and Nivi has come a long way since then !!

Another reason why I feel she would probably blast him, rather then break down is the NivRen scenes, which are proof !! NivRen has always felt a right on each other, since they met, maybe because of that bond which established after he saved her life and they kept meeting each other and helped each other without even knowing each others names !!

With Sid she would always take care of what he likes and dislikes, mainly because he was her protecter since childhood, but she was never able to claim her right over him, even as a friend, let alone as a lover !!

But it is the complete opposite for NivRen, look at how many times Nivi had gotten mad at Viren or gotten angry with him, even after the incident at lover's shack, she blasted him, how she told him to stay with her, not leave her, and he still left !!

So instead od worrying about Nivi, I'm more worried about Viren now, because when she find sout all hell will break loose and Viren will be dead meat !!

And you know why I can say this confidently now ? The main reason why Nivi was so ready to always give up Sid to Divya and was so broken up about her break up, was the fact that Sid never made her feel beautiful, or made her fall in love with herself first ! In fact his love was the sort that made Nivi probably feel that he has done her a huge favor by falling in love with her, that is why she was so dominated by him.

But in NivRen's case, Nivi feels, love, pampered, like a princess (Neha's words) Smile She not only basks in his love, but his love has also made her feel beautiful, worthy of love and happiness, gave her the boost and confidence that her personality need, made her emotionally strong, and gave her the right to call Viren hers !!! The Sid she was ready to give up in an instant, but Viren is 'Merey Viren'

Yes she would be hurt, she would be mad, she would be pissed of that he used her, but she would also try and understand why he did what he did, what circumstances made him use her, his own wife to frame his brother and take revenge from him, because at this point or later on even if Viren thinks or say that all of it was pretend, Nivi would know it was not, because a woman just knows !! That I can say with confidence !! Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutsprajeesahujashana_83Shayafanlamstamushigmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Payal, a very valid question. Here giving in means physically. Loving and giving yourself physically are 2 different things. Nivi has started developing feelings for Viren the way a girl would but still it is developing. Once she fully falls in love then she will have no hesitation or shyness to give in. Yes physical intimacy is very important for husband-wife relationship but again I will say it is not the only important aspect of married life. There are times when you do not want this initmacy but you still want your spouse to hold you and be with you emotionally. Emotional bonding is more important. If a girl is forced or gives in to her husband's physical demand without she being really ready, she is scarred for rest of her life. So it is very important for her to fully love Viren and fully trust him that he will not harm her in any way - physically or mentally.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecoolgirl7Shayafangmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index