Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 139)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Here is the next thread... click on on it Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by anjubala

Abidah, once again I would like to thank you for posting here in our thread. It has calmed us down. We all have been going in circles but once we read your views, our perspective changed. I love your posts.

Mahi I also like Abidah and Payal's suggestion for the name

NiVren - Pyaar ; Haqeeqat ya Dhoka

@Navz, beautiful thoughts...Loved it. I had said something on similar lines in the morning.. As we see there have always been ocassions where in he did not have to be romantic...But he is as he loves her and loves her "Hadh se jyada." And he only wants her to question him as it is her right and he has clearly told this to his family too "yeh sawaal puchne ka hak sirf aur sirf mujhe hai." Nobody can question whether Nivi loves him or not...It is between them. And that is what he has tried to achieve. To have that level of closeness, understanding between them where nobody else can come in. He is insecure and we all know that from the beginning. Nivi is his support system and he just cannot leave her. He will surely admit that he loves her. Right now he is focussing on gathering proofs.

I agree with you Anju, even in the NivRen Lover's shack Date, his love, his passion and his obsession was not fake. I had said this earlier too that, in the entire date, he could not keep his eyes off her, even when he could have afford to look else where, not even when Nivi was facing him, and could not see that his gaze was on her and yet he kept looking at her !!

There is another point I want to bring up, which I would like your and all the opinion of all the married girls here !! I have heard a lot of my married friends saying how much physical intimacy helps in bringing a couple emotionally close, especially the girl, because when you consummate your marriage that is the biggest trust you could give in the case of wife and earn in the case of husband !! So why did Viren not take their marriage to the next level ? He already knew that Nivi loves him and that just one more step and Nivi would be  completely HIS !! What a better way for him to win Nivi completely and make sure she never ever thinks about Sid ? He could have always planned for the attack to happen the next day and frame Sid, so she hates him ! But he didn't !! Does that not show how much he loves, respects and care for her ? That he can never use her, even to take revenge from Sid !! That he can wait for an eternity for her to come to him willingly ??

Navi, very good point. Yes, physical intimacy helps in bringing 2 people close as you have given yourself fully to your spouse but according to me it is not the only part of marriage that is necessary. For me trust and communication are more important than being physical. So that is why I think Viren wants Nivi's trust first and then he wants her to close the physical separation between them because if a girl does not trust and gets physical, she is the one who suffers and regrets later on. And Viren does not want that. That is way he has been trying very hard to get Nivi fall for him and to trust him fully. Nivi is a human being not a thing that can be won over. The situation of their marriage is very different that is why he has given her time and has been patient with her. Yes, he is not taking advantage of her and that itself shows that he loves her. He could have forced himself on her long back but he did not. Yes, he wants her to come to him with all her heart and soul and not because he has been there always for her.

@ bold : Exactly what I was trying to say, that he knows that she loves him, but is still not ready to give in to him yet and he did not take advantage of her growing feelings for him !! That shows how much he loves her !! If Nivi was only someone he wanted to use, would he be this considerate of her feelings right ?

shana_83prajeevids08Shayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Mythri, wonderful analysis. I am loved today's episode and how he gave back to CC and YD. Loved seeing shock on their faces and I agree that there might be two stalker, I can't get into terms with believing that Viren was involved in Kitchen incident. He as really scared when he heard Nivi's scream. About Nagada song, I remember Navz asked the same question when CT selected this song. But at that time we didn't think that Viren knew Nivi in childhood. But now that song makes sense. I really liked justification you gave to Viren's behavior. Even if I am little dishearten with new track but still enjoying NivRen.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujashana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Mythri very good post.. And the depiction of Nagada song is wonderful.. Yeah, i fyou think about it now it really makes sense and this all is pointing towards their childhood past where Nivi does not remember anything....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Navz, yes he did not take advantage of her growing feelings. He is still being patient and is waiting for her to come to him willingly. He is using all the tactics (like today he was in the bathroom with only towel around) to attract her but that's it, nothing more. He is not forcing himself. His passion and desire almost reached limit during the HM time but then he again controlled himself as he sensed that she is not ready. Maybe if the lights did not go out then she would have taken her marriage to another level. He is also waiting for her to confess her love for him. He wants to hear those 3 magical words.. But i do not know when we will get to hear that.

prajeesahujashana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

@ bold : Exactly what I was trying to say, that he knows that she loves him, but is still not ready to give in to him yet and he did not take advantage of her growing feelings for him !! That shows how much he loves her !! If Nivi was only someone he wanted to use, would he be this considerate of her feelings right ?

Navz, I want to ask you a question about the above (in bold). I don't understand this? I thought loving and giving in was synonymous. If she already loves him, why is she holding back? What is the reason to continue living under the same roof, as husband & wife but sleeping seperately?? I mean, if you are in love, I cannot fathom how you can hold back, not giving in? Sorry, if I am looking for too much logic here in a Hindi serial. Embarrassed But I really want to understand this. True, based on what Anju said that physical intimacy is not the only thing but it is very significant and constitutes an extremely important facet of a relationship!!

Edited by Excruciating - 21 January 2011 at 2:04pm

prajeeshana_83vids08Shayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Navz, I want to ask you a question about the above (in bold). I don't understand this? I thought loving and giving in was synonymous. If she already loves him, why is she holding back? What is the reason to continue living under the same roof, as husband & wife but sleeping seperately?? I mean, if you are in love, I cannot fathom how you can hold back, not giving in? Sorry, if I am looking for too much logic here in a Hindi serial. Embarrassed But I really want to understand this. True, based on what Anju said that physical intimacy is not the only thing but it is very significant and constitutes an extremely important facet of a relationship!!

If I was in Nivi's place.. I'd never hold back LOL
But I guess shyness still comes into play

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

[QUOTE=xaviara] @ bold : Exactly what I was trying to say, that he knows that she loves him, but is still not ready to give in to him yet and he did not take advantage of her growing feelings for him !! That shows how much he loves her !! If Nivi was only someone he wanted to use, would he be this considerate of her feelings right ?

[/QUOTE

Sweetie I have to agree with navi here. It is the matter of being comfortable with the idea as well. Even her date with S. she was a bit heistant and nobody nobody in the world knows this better than me.

shana_83Shayafangmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index