Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 138)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by anjubala

Hello Girls:

We all knew from the beginning that 2 brother did not have strong bonding.

But I have a question. In the confrontation scene between teh bros at the hospital Viren was so concerned abt his dada saheb theen how come he was fine with giving him suchstrong medicines which could have costed him his life

Zarmeen, do you seriously think that it is Viren who changed medicines??? He was in Delhi that time as YD called just minutes ago saying that they have reached Delhi. She did not say that she reached, it was THEY...
so that means somebody is helping him or r there 2 stalkers

I am thinking there are more than 1. Viren did not do anything initially. He did not put can during Maha pooja because he cannot see her suffering that way. If you all remember the way he got up and ran towards the kitchen shouting "Nivedita" when he heard her screaming. There was fear on his face...So it was somebody else in the beginning.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
no one asked what was the good news... :(:(
hmm... My marriage has been fixed today but dates are yet to be finalized... Smile
Wanted to share this news with all my dear darlings over here... :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujanutsshana_83Shayafanlamsmahix3Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Abidah, once again I would like to thank you for posting here in our thread. It has calmed us down. We all have been going in circles but once we read your views, our perspective changed. I love your posts.

Mahi I also like Abidah and Payal's suggestion for the name

NiVren - Pyaar ; Haqeeqat ya Dhoka

@Navz, beautiful thoughts...Loved it. I had said something on similar lines in the morning.. As we see there have always been ocassions where in he did not have to be romantic...But he is as he loves her and loves her "Hadh se jyada." And he only wants her to question him as it is her right and he has clearly told this to his family too "yeh sawaal puchne ka hak sirf aur sirf mujhe hai." Nobody can question whether Nivi loves him or not...It is between them. And that is what he has tried to achieve. To have that level of closeness, understanding between them where nobody else can come in. He is insecure and we all know that from the beginning. Nivi is his support system and he just cannot leave her. He will surely admit that he loves her. Right now he is focussing on gathering proofs.

I agree with you Anju, even in the NivRen Lover's shack Date, his love, his passion and his obsession was not fake. I had said this earlier too that, in the entire date, he could not keep his eyes off her, even when he could have afford to look else where, not even when Nivi was facing him, and could not see that his gaze was on her and yet he kept looking at her !!

There is another point I want to bring up, which I would like your and all the opinion of all the married girls here !! I have heard a lot of my married friends saying how much physical intimacy helps in bringing a couple emotionally close, especially the girl, because when you consummate your marriage that is the biggest trust you could give in the case of wife and earn in the case of husband !! So why did Viren not take their marriage to the next level ? He already knew that Nivi loves him and that just one more step and Nivi would be  completely HIS !! What a better way for him to win Nivi completely and make sure she never ever thinks about Sid ? He could have always planned for the attack to happen the next day and frame Sid, so she hates him ! But he didn't !! Does that not show how much he loves, respects and care for her ? That he can never use her, even to take revenge from Sid !! That he can wait for an eternity for her to come to him willingly ??

If you all see the scene between him and telephone guy - Viren was genuinely shocked to know that the phone is working for past 1 month. His back was facing the family and nobody could see his expressions and he did not have to fake it. It was a real expression of shock to know that phone is fine.  Please look at that scene carefully and you will see what I am trying to say. So he is working on getting proofs.

Agree with you on this, I'm still in doubt about him being the stalker ! i still think it is someone else, either CC or YD, because how come it is always CC and YD he indirectly hit or does drama !! Remember the rope hanging incident, even then he was glaring at YD and CC not Sid and got that psycho look for a second !! And then the drama at the porch, even that was for CC and YD benefit when he left for Delhi !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

hmm... My marriage has been fixed today but dates are yet to be finalized... Smile

Congratulation!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

congratulation hun...thanks for sharing this good news with us Prathi...GOD bless both of you. So what does your fiance do?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Hello Girls:

We all knew from the beginning that 2 brother did not have strong bonding.

But I have a question. In the confrontation scene between teh bros at the hospital Viren was so concerned abt his dada saheb theen how come he was fine with giving him suchstrong medicines which could have costed him his life

Zarmeen, do you seriously think that it is Viren who changed medicines??? He was in Delhi that time as YD called just minutes ago saying that they have reached Delhi. She did not say that she reached, it was THEY...
so that means somebody is helping him or r there 2 stalkers

I am thinking there are more than 1. Viren did not do anything initially. He did not put can during Maha pooja because he cannot see her suffering that way. If you all remember the way he got up and ran towards the kitchen shouting "Nivedita" when he heard her screaming. There was fear on his face...So it was somebody else in the beginning.
Coz there r many instances of that sort so that's y I am confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Prajee, I'm so sorry dear.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

OMG, Prathi!! Hug My lovely, that is such wonderful news!! Clap Congratulations, my sweets!! Smile So very happy for you, my dear!! Hug Sorry, that we overlooked and didn't ask you about the good news. Unhappy My dear, you have to share all the glory details but let's not spam this thread. I will PM you and would love to know everything. In case, if you didn't figure out already, I am an absolute hopeless romantic and get so hyped-up about any and everything relating to love and romance and can anything beat a wedding/marriage? Day Dreaming Awww, so happy for you again sweets! Congrats!!Smile Okay, I will PM you later today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafangmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index