Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 137)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by savera2007

I would say: NivRen: Pyaar... Haqqiqat ya phir dhoka?
Hi Abidah, this is Payal! So, good to have you hear, my dear! Hug Welcome to our thread! Your posts have been a real treat to read, very enlightening! Smile And, I so love the name for the new thread that you have suggested. Cannot think of any thing more appropriate!

Mahi, my sweets can we name the new thread based on Abidah's suggestion, my lovely?? Also, I think we have had too many new folks added to this thread this week itself whose names are not in our list. Maybe they are not die-hard NivRen fans or maybe they are not aware about having their names on the list. Here few that I am recollecting since the past few days who is not on out list - Abidah (Savera), Vidya, Sonia (Sahuja), Diya (friendforall), Shanthi (slmu), Pinkparty. I am mentioning these names here so that, in case, if they want to have their names added to our list, Mahi they can tell you to update the list. Smile Thanks dear for opening the new thread for us.

Thanks Payaldear, Mahi Can you please add my name  - Vidya, Thanks.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Hello Girls:

We all knew from the beginning that 2 brother did not have strong bonding.

But I have a question. In the confrontation scene between teh bros at the hospital Viren was so concerned abt his dada saheb theen how come he was fine with giving him suchstrong medicines which could have costed him his life

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls:

But I have a question. In the confrontation scene between teh bros at the hospital Viren was so concerned abt his dada saheb theen how come he was fine with giving him suchstrong medicines which could have costed him his life

Zarmeen, do you seriously think that it is Viren who changed medicines??? He was in Delhi that time as YD called just minutes ago saying that they have reached Delhi. She did not say that she reached, it was THEY...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Another article but this one is about Jodi's chemistry. Not the one which always gets us on edge. LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597759

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007shana_83Shayafanvids08zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Suchi, I loved your both the scenes where we got to slap Sid, DD, HL, PT, YD, CC..That was hilarious...atleast in your scenes we can do that.

@Milee, welcome back...good to know that you are getting better. I watched the scene you mentioned and it is because they were disturbed by Sid and he saw Nivi looking at Sid for few moments..

Hi Moni..so you are on cloud 9 looking at hot Viren today???Should i say Viren or Kinny?

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hello Girls:

Zarmeen, do you seriously think that it is Viren who changed medicines??? He was in Delhi that time as YD called just minutes ago saying that they have reached Delhi. She did not say that she reached, it was THEY...
so that means somebody is helping him or r there 2 stalkers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83vids08ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hello Girls:

Anju and Zarmeen, Yeah exactly, thats what is bothering me. At the same time one person cannot  be present at two different places. May be Viren is not the stalker OR one more person is working with him.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Voting is again extended by a day here :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index