Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 136)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by prajee

@Suchi... dear... it was so hilarious and still cant control rofling... ROFLROFL it was a different retreat indeed... Wink

@Navz... beautiful analysis sweeties.. am still trying to be positive.... Smile

@savera2007.. Hi Abidah.... nice to meet u... I am prathi.... :) i loved ur posts dear... :)

@milee,zarmeen.. how are u doing sweeties.. ??

Dear u forgot me ???? Cry

hey moni.. am sorry dear.... holding ears.... :(
read ur posts too sweetie... but forgot to mention.... got into my own world... wanted to share one good news with all my dears....
hugs.... !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

I would say: NivRen: Pyaar... Haqqiqat ya phir dhoka?
Hi Abidah, this is Payal! So, good to have you hear, my dear! Hug Welcome to our thread! Your posts have been a real treat to read, very enlightening! Smile And, I so love the name for the new thread that you have suggested. Cannot think of any thing more appropriate!

Mahi, my sweets can we name the new thread based on Abidah's suggestion, my lovely?? Also, I think we have had too many new folks added to this thread this week itself whose names are not in our list. Maybe they are not die-hard NivRen fans or maybe they are not aware about having their names on the list. Here few that I am recollecting since the past few days who is not on out list - Abidah (Savera), Vidya, Sonia (Sahuja), Diya (friendforall), Shanthi (slmu), Pinkparty. I am mentioning these names here so that, in case, if they want to have their names added to our list, Mahi they can tell you to update the list. Smile Thanks dear for opening the new thread for us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007shana_83Shayafanvids08tamushixaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkviper

it was twisted since d very beginnin' -"how cud viren c nivi get hurt?"(DAT 2 due 2 his own foolish intentions+hurtin' her himself in d mask n stalker confrontation thingy)

I guess this guy's got a multiple personality disorder (where: 1side his luv 4 nivi is limitless; on d otherhand his hatred 4 sid has reached xtreeeeeeeeemes.........)<i knw it sounds lame but wat else cud it be???????????????> 

1st of all dear , He didn't hurt Nivi physicallyy , It was never ever his intensions n never ever his plan . It was his partner who does tht n evenif Viren wanted 2 save her but he left none option but 2 run frm there so tht he could come again as Viren n could save her . n thatzz wht he does . he calls d manager , reach 2 their resort  , take cxare of her , continueslyy sits besides her till d time she was unconsicious , didn't even cared abt his own wounds whch was bleeding . So until  unless he watched her safe n in consicious form , he didn't even think of gong frm there . n once she awakes , his 1st few words were " Shukra hai tumein hosh aa gaya " It was geninine n nt fake , Infact he had tears in his eyes when he hugs her .

It is nt mutiple disorder thng becozz Viren knowswht he is dong , he is fully awars of it . In Multiple didorder , one personality doesn't know abt other personality .

Viren is clearlyy a obesed lover as well as he hates Sid madlyy n why he hates him tht is wht we hav 2 see

Edited by sushmitadutta - 21 January 2011 at 12:50pm

prajeesahujashana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatingAnisha_91

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

ding dong Di's how are my sweets today i didn't watch todays episode since i'm very angry with Viren!

Hey my sweet little sis meww , hu r u ?? HugHugHugHug

Dear don't b mad at Viren . He loves Nivi n whtever he is dong , it is all for love , for his Nivi . So chill n enjoy d Show . Big smile n Wait until Viren's past is revealed .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingParamore

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by darkviper

it was twisted since d very beginnin' -"how cud viren c nivi get hurt?"(DAT 2 due 2 his own foolish intentions+hurtin' her himself in d mask n stalker confrontation thingy)

I guess this guy's got a multiple personality disorder (where: 1side his luv 4 nivi is limitless; on d otherhand his hatred 4 sid has reached xtreeeeeeeeemes.........)<i knw it sounds lame but wat else cud it be???????????????> 

1st of all dear , He didn't hurt Nivi physicallyy , It was never ever his intensions n never ever his plan . It was his partner who does tht n evenif Viren wanted 2 save her but he left none option but 2 run frm there so tht he could come again as Viren n could save her . n thatzz wht he does . he calls d manager , reach 2 their resort  , take cxare of her , continueslyy sits besides her till d time she was unconsicious , didn't even cared abt his own wounds whch was bleeding . So until  unless she watched her safe n in consicious form , he didn't even think of gong frm there . n once she awakes , his 1st few words were " Shukra hai tumein hosh aa gaya " It was geninine n nt fake , Infact he had tears in his eyes when he hugs her .

It is nt mutiple disorder thng becozz Viren knowswht he is dong , he is fully awars of it . In Multiple didorder , one personality doesn't know abt other personality .

Viren is clearlyy a obesed lover as well as he hates Sid madlyy n why he hates him tht is wht we hav 2 see

I agree with you we haven't heard Viren say he hates Nivi yet. so i don't really wanna think that he hates her i'm sure whatever he is is linked to having Nivi. i think in childhood he loved her but she was always with sid which might have hurt him a lot so i am really looking forward to why he hates sid soo much. but i still love NivRen!!1 Smile

sahujashana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by savera2007

I would say: NivRen: Pyaar... Haqqiqat ya phir dhoka?
Hi Abidah, this is Payal! So, good to have you hear, my dear! Hug Welcome to our thread! Your posts have been a real treat to read, very enlightening! Smile And, I so love the name for the new thread that you have suggested. Cannot think of any thing more appropriate!

Mahi, my sweets can we name the new thread based on Abidah's suggestion, my lovely?? Also, I think we have had too many new folks added to this thread this week itself whose names are not in our list. Maybe they are not die-hard NivRen fans or maybe they are not aware about having their names on the list. Here few that I am recollecting since the past few days who is not on out list - Abidah (Savera), Vidya, Sonia (Sahuja), Diya (friendforall), Shanthi (slmu), Pinkparty. I am mentioning these names here so that, in case, if they want to have their names added to our list, Mahi they can tell you to update the list. Smile Thanks dear for opening the new thread for us.

Hi Payal, Thx for the kind words and thx for liking the suggestion :)

Just me on the list... Well I do not know about being die-hard fan... but I love their jodi and I think their lovestory can be rocking if CTs doesn't drag the twists too much  and start seriously working on their story :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeeShayafanlamstamushiScintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Suchi Di yeah Viren's behaviour is seriously discussing material Its the red light news in CCBM 

@Moni Di awwwwwww Di
HugHugHugHug

i'm fine actually great look at this awesome Avi and Siggy on my AN i'm sooooooo happy AN is my fave couple ever i luv them!!! Day Dreamer a.k.a Ika made it for me i'm really happy its like my dream came true 

yeah i hope so Viren changes we can just wait and watch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Abidah, once again I would like to thank you for posting here in our thread. It has calmed us down. We all have been going in circles but once we read your views, our perspective changed. I love your posts.

Mahi I also like Abidah and Payal's suggestion for the name

NiVren - Pyaar ; Haqeeqat ya Dhoka

@Navz, beautiful thoughts...Loved it. I had said something on similar lines in the morning.. As we see there have always been ocassions where in he did not have to be romantic...But he is as he loves her and loves her "Hadh se jyada." And he only wants her to question him as it is her right and he has clearly told this to his family too "yeh sawaal puchne ka hak sirf aur sirf mujhe hai." Nobody can question whether Nivi loves him or not...It is between them. And that is what he has tried to achieve. To have that level of closeness, understanding between them where nobody else can come in. He is insecure and we all know that from the beginning. Nivi is his support system and he just cannot leave her. He will surely admit that he loves her. Right now he is focussing on gathering proofs.

If you all see the scene between him and telephone guy - Viren was genuinely shocked to know that the phone is working for past 1 month. His back was facing the family and nobody could see his expressions and he did not have to fake it. It was a real expression of shock to know that phone is fine.  Please look at that scene carefully and you will see what I am trying to say. So he is working on getting proofs.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007shana_83tamushiShayafanlamsParamoregmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index