Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 135)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ Abidah : Beautiful name !!! Smile Loved your post so much that totally forgot my manners ! Hi, I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navz or Navi !!! I really wanna thank you for posting here and giving us your very valuable inputs on this !!! Smile

@ moni & prajee : thanks sweeties for liking my post and analysis !! *hugs*

@ milee : heyyyyyyy !! am so glad u are feeling better, but please continue to take good care of yourself and take your meds on time !! and yes I know what you mean about the scene where he confessed, but if  you notice he got that look even with Nivi, when he saves her and he gets hurt, and while he is looking at the wound, look at his expressions, that was his psycho look, but then look how his expressions change when Nivi showed her concern & worry, it was as if his entire pain had gone away because she showed her concern and that she cares !! there is expression of pure contentment on his face !! and then ofcourse he gets that look back when Sid interrupts them !! He was hell mad that Sid came in when he did !!

@ Navi: And thx and u are the reason for me being here because I saw Nivrens scenes from your channel and fell in love with Nivren and then started watching CCBM :) Love your analysis too yaar :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Girls, I will be right back have to prepare lunch for my nephew.
See you all in a bit.
It feels as if I am missing lot of action

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatingSuchi-xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

darkviper Newbie
darkviper
darkviper

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

it was twisted since d very beginnin' -"how cud viren c nivi get hurt?"(DAT 2 due 2 his own foolish intentions+hurtin' her himself in d mask n stalker confrontation thingy)

I guess this guy's got a multiple personality disorder (where: 1side his luv 4 nivi is limitless; on d otherhand his hatred 4 sid has reached xtreeeeeeeeemes.........)<i knw it sounds lame but wat else cud it be???????????????> 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yes anvzz Even i noticeed it after seeng it again . Viren was so comfortable when he was talking 2 Nivi in alone , Whnhe gets hurt n Nivi holds her hand , n when she tore her dupatta 2 give him 1dtaid , He was smiling n continueslyy staring Nivi n was so overwhelmed by her gesture ki he had tears in his eyes .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujashana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

@ Abidah : Beautiful name !!! Smile Loved your post so much that totally forgot my manners ! Hi, I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navz or Navi !!! I really wanna thank you for posting here and giving us your very valuable inputs on this !!! Smile

@ milee : heyyyyyyy !! am so glad u are feeling better, but please continue to take good care of yourself and take your meds on time !! and yes I know what you mean about the scene where he confessed, but if  you notice he got that look even with Nivi, when he saves her and he gets hurt, and while he is looking at the wound, look at his expressions, that was his psycho look, but then look how his expressions change when Nivi showed her concern & worry, it was as if his entire pain had gone away because she showed her concern and that she cares !! there is expression of pure contentment on his face !! and then ofcourse he gets that look back when Sid interrupts them !! He was hell mad that Sid came in when he did !!

Navi, how are you? Thanks for the concern I will take care and do take my medsLOL and get knocked off.

Yes, I think that is what I wrote in my post for Payal. He was so content when she showed her concern and also he had a small smile. I think we should rewatch all the scenes from the beginning to get some clues and discuss over the weekend.

So I will be right back after preparing lunch, don't go anywhereLOL I feel I miss all the action because its been one week but it feels one month or so.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Navi: And thx and u are the reason for me being here because I saw Nivrens scenes from your channel and fell in love with Nivren and then started watching CCBM :) Love your analysis too yaar :)

Its a pleasure editing scenes for all of you !!! *hugs* and thanks for appreciating my posts sweetie Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ding dong Di's how are my sweets today i didn't watch todays episode since i'm very angry with Viren!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
we all fine mew : ) just discussing today;s episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingParamore

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index