Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 134)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Savera loved your analysis and thoughts. Yeah, though Viren is son of JAAL, but surely he is different, and childhood trauma can seriously affect children mostly in a negative sense.

Edited by shana_83 - 21 January 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls GoodMorning/Evening to you all. How are you all doing? I am feeling much better now and even doctor said it but asked me to be careful as my lung infection is still their. And what do you know they gave me a medication and I took it yesterday night and it knocked me completely until today morning.LOL Maybe this is how it is when you drink alcohol, so I can tell everyone oh I did drink alcohol or I drank something similar to alcoholLOL oh its better I stop ranting about me.
So what is going on in the episode anything good happened.

Hey I watched yesterday's episode in the night and WoW I just loved the scene between CC & Viren. Wah kya attitude tha, they both Kinshuk and Payalji did an excellent job their. I waited so long for someone to show CC some attitude real or fake I didn't mind as she is the one who shows attitude to everyone and wallah we got to see her son give the attitude.

And another thing, yesterday I watched that store room scene where Viren says ILU to Nivi for the first time and Sid runs to him when he knows he got hurt. oh my gosh I never saw that scene like that before, it was Bani's comment that there were indications shows that something is wrong between brothers which made me look that scene differently. When he was alone with Nivi he was different but when Sid enters the store room he looks deadly mad or psychotic the same way he looked in the self talk scene. Can someone please watch it and tell me did I see that right? Look only at Viren's expression it will be in two scenes in Navi's channel.

Hey Miliee jaan hu r u ??? HugHugHugHug
So u drank ALCOHOL LOL . TC of urself dear , I hope u should nt get TALLI otherwise who will give us such beautiful analysis . LOL .

OKk jokes Apart  Yes dear EPi was Quite Good n watchable , Actuallyy I should say it is veryy veryy interesting track if we compare 2  tht MP track .Atleast here Nivi is nt been tortured or she is nt cryng
It is veryy much bearable n interesting as well frm All POV n Aspects . Wheather take d suspense around Viren , Wheather take KINSHUK"s acting as basicallyy now track is all depending n around kINNy . So definatelyy his Amazingg acting is d main thng whch making us glued 2 Viren n dis show .

Yes me2 loved Yest Viren-CC scene whch was d highlight of d show n i m sooo sooo happy ki CC got tht frm her own son . Trullyy only VIREn is d one who cn handle her n no1 cn handle her .

KINNY n PAYAL both acted brilliantlyy in dis scene n it could b seen tht hu great buddies they r . Big smile 
Hey Moni, how are you dear? its been so long. Sorry to crush your happiness I did not drink alcohol, it was some codene medication and you know what my husband was saying oh people will pay you double or triple for this and you got it thru prescription and was LOL.

I knew you, Sanju and whoelse I don't remember but will be enjoying this track definitely as Kinshuk will be in attitude and all. I am right about it? So you are celebrating deepavali fesstival with this track haan.

So I better watch today's episode then and give my comments

YOu know Moni, whenever I see your profile I just remember one song "Monicaaaaaaa my darling"LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

@Suchi... dear... it was so hilarious and still cant control rofling... ROFLROFL it was a different retreat indeed... Wink

@Navz... beautiful analysis sweeties.. am still trying to be positive.... Smile

@savera2007.. Hi Abidah.... nice to meet u... I am prathi.... :) i loved ur posts dear... :)

@milee,zarmeen.. how are u doing sweeties.. ??

Dear u forgot me ???? CryCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafantamushiScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Milee!! Hug So good to see you, dear!! And, you are feeling well too and recovering as well. That's good to know! Smile
And, yes I did feel in that ILU scene that Viren gave a mean look to Sid but had interpreted then that he (Viren) was just annoyed at Sid for disturbing and interrupting his conversation with Nivedita. So, it is possible that you could be onto something here.
Payal, "HUGS" dear its good to see you too. I think I did not see you after I returned right? Yes, I am on my way of recoveryLOL

Yes, it was Bani's comment which made me look at it differently. AS if Viren wanted to Kill Sid for coming their and interrupting their convo. Until then he was so passionate,so torn that she is not responding and even had tears kind of when Nivi tore her chunni to do the first aid. But once Sid came and Nivi was looking at Sid oh my gosh his expressions changed in an instance.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatingSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Choose a title (or make one yourself):

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Dangerous Keyel

(I think that's how you spell game in Hindi)

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Paagalpan

NivRen: Pyaar.. Ek Dewaanapan yah Ek Paagalpan?

...I can't seem to spell today. Feel free to fix my spelling D:<

Mahi I like the last one: NivRen: Pyaar.. Ek Dewaanapan yah Ek Paagalpan?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey girls GoodMorning/Evening to you all. How are you all doing? I am feeling much better now and even doctor said it but asked me to be careful as my lung infection is still their. And what do you know they gave me a medication and I took it yesterday night and it knocked me completely until today morning.LOL Maybe this is how it is when you drink alcohol, so I can tell everyone oh I did drink alcohol or I drank something similar to alcoholLOL oh its better I stop ranting about me.
So what is going on in the episode anything good happened.

Hey I watched yesterday's episode in the night and WoW I just loved the scene between CC & Viren. Wah kya attitude tha, they both Kinshuk and Payalji did an excellent job their. I waited so long for someone to show CC some attitude real or fake I didn't mind as she is the one who shows attitude to everyone and wallah we got to see her son give the attitude.

And another thing, yesterday I watched that store room scene where Viren says ILU to Nivi for the first time and Sid runs to him when he knows he got hurt. oh my gosh I never saw that scene like that before, it was Bani's comment that there were indications shows that something is wrong between brothers which made me look that scene differently. When he was alone with Nivi he was different but when Sid enters the store room he looks deadly mad or psychotic the same way he looked in the self talk scene. Can someone please watch it and tell me did I see that right? Look only at Viren's expression it will be in two scenes in Navi's channel.

Hey Miliee jaan hu r u ??? HugHugHugHug
So u drank ALCOHOL LOL . TC of urself dear , I hope u should nt get TALLI otherwise who will give us such beautiful analysis . LOL .

OKk jokes Apart  Yes dear EPi was Quite Good n watchable , Actuallyy I should say it is veryy veryy interesting track if we compare 2  tht MP track .Atleast here Nivi is nt been tortured or she is nt cryng
It is veryy much bearable n interesting as well frm All POV n Aspects . Wheather take d suspense around Viren , Wheather take KINSHUK"s acting as basicallyy now track is all depending n around kINNy . So definatelyy his Amazingg acting is d main thng whch making us glued 2 Viren n dis show .

Yes me2 loved Yest Viren-CC scene whch was d highlight of d show n i m sooo sooo happy ki CC got tht frm her own son . Trullyy only VIREn is d one who cn handle her n no1 cn handle her .

KINNY n PAYAL both acted brilliantlyy in dis scene n it could b seen tht hu great buddies they r . Big smile 
Hey Moni, how are you dear? its been so long. Sorry to crush your happiness I did not drink alcohol, it was some codene medication and you know what my husband was saying oh people will pay you double or triple for this and you got it thru prescription and was LOL.

I knew you, Sanju and whoelse I don't remember but will be enjoying this track definitely as Kinshuk will be in attitude and all. I am right about it? So you are celebrating deepavali fesstival with this track haan.

So I better watch today's episode then and give my comments

YOu know Moni, whenever I see your profile I just remember one song "Monicaaaaaaa my darling"LOL

Oh Yes dear i understood it , that is why i said naa " JOkes apart " LOL 

Dear I m happy for Kinshuk tht he is getting somethng different 2 play but i don't want him 2 play Negative character becozz i can't take his bashing nt also his character's bashing in whch he put lotzz of effort . So i want tht people should love Viren like they do 2  Kinshuk . n till now Kinny succedded in it n i don't want ki sudden;y somethng happens n all looses their trust frm Viren n starts bashing him becozz tht i will nt b able 2 take becozz i love Kinshuk n Viren equally , Big smile So Yes i m enjoying ki Kinshuk is getting somethng dif 2 play , i m enjoyng tht Viren got his attitude n anger back but i will nt b happy till d time they fully openup d character of Viren .

Don't tell me ki u 2  remember dis song ? Angry LOL . I mean i m already fed up frm my all frems n now u 2 ? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by mahix3

Choose a title (or make one yourself):

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Dangerous Keyel

(I think that's how you spell game in Hindi)

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Paagalpan

NivRen: Pyaar.. Ek Dewaanapan yah Ek Paagalpan?

...I can't seem to spell today. Feel free to fix my spelling D:<

Mahi I like the last one: NivRen: Pyaar.. Ek Dewaanapan yah Ek Paagalpan?

I would say: NivRen: Pyaar... Haqqiqat ya phir dhoka?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

@ Abidah : Beautiful name !!! Smile Loved your post so much that totally forgot my manners ! Hi, I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navz or Navi !!! I really wanna thank you for posting here and giving us your very valuable inputs on this !!! Smile

@ moni & prajee : thanks sweeties for liking my post and analysis !! *hugs*

@ milee : heyyyyyyy !! am so glad u are feeling better, but please continue to take good care of yourself and take your meds on time !! and yes I know what you mean about the scene where he confessed, but if  you notice he got that look even with Nivi, when he saves her and he gets hurt, and while he is looking at the wound, look at his expressions, that was his psycho look, but then look how his expressions change when Nivi showed her concern & worry, it was as if his entire pain had gone away because she showed her concern and that she cares !! there is expression of pure contentment on his face !! and then ofcourse he gets that look back when Sid interrupts them !! He was hell mad that Sid came in when he did !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushiShayafanlamsSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index