Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 133)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls GoodMorning/Evening to you all. How are you all doing? I am feeling much better now and even doctor said it but asked me to be careful as my lung infection is still their. And what do you know they gave me a medication and I took it yesterday night and it knocked me completely until today morning.LOL Maybe this is how it is when you drink alcohol, so I can tell everyone oh I did drink alcohol or I drank something similar to alcoholLOL oh its better I stop ranting about me.
So what is going on in the episode anything good happened.

Hey I watched yesterday's episode in the night and WoW I just loved the scene between CC & Viren. Wah kya attitude tha, they both Kinshuk and Payalji did an excellent job their. I waited so long for someone to show CC some attitude real or fake I didn't mind as she is the one who shows attitude to everyone and wallah we got to see her son give the attitude.

And another thing, yesterday I watched that store room scene where Viren says ILU to Nivi for the first time and Sid runs to him when he knows he got hurt. oh my gosh I never saw that scene like that before, it was Bani's comment that there were indications shows that something is wrong between brothers which made me look that scene differently. When he was alone with Nivi he was different but when Sid enters the store room he looks deadly mad or psychotic the same way he looked in the self talk scene. Can someone please watch it and tell me did I see that right? Look only at Viren's expression it will be in two scenes in Navi's channel.

Hey Miliee jaan hu r u ??? HugHugHugHug
So u drank ALCOHOL LOL . TC of urself dear , I hope u should nt get TALLI otherwise who will give us such beautiful analysis . LOL .

OKk jokes Apart  Yes dear EPi was Quite Good n watchable , Actuallyy I should say it is veryy veryy interesting track if we compare 2  tht MP track .Atleast here Nivi is nt been tortured or she is nt cryng
It is veryy much bearable n interesting as well frm All POV n Aspects . Wheather take d suspense around Viren , Wheather take KINSHUK"s acting as basicallyy now track is all depending n around kINNy . So definatelyy his Amazingg acting is d main thng whch making us glued 2 Viren n dis show .

Yes me2 loved Yest Viren-CC scene whch was d highlight of d show n i m sooo sooo happy ki CC got tht frm her own son . Trullyy only VIREn is d one who cn handle her n no1 cn handle her .

KINNY n PAYAL both acted brilliantlyy in dis scene n it could b seen tht hu great buddies they r . Big smile 

Edited by sushmitadutta - 21 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushi

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Milee!! Hug So good to see you, dear!! And, you are feeling well too and recovering as well. That's good to know! Smile
And, yes I did feel in that ILU scene that Viren gave a mean look to Sid but had interpreted then that he (Viren) was just annoyed at Sid for disturbing and interrupting his conversation with Nivedita. So, it is possible that you could be onto something here.

Edited by Excruciating - 21 January 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushixaviaraSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Choose a title (or make one yourself):

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Dangerous Keyel

(I think that's how you spell game in Hindi)

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Paagalpan

NivRen: Pyaar.. Ek Dewaanapan yah Ek Paagalpan?

...I can't seem to spell today. Feel free to fix my spelling D:<

Nice names dear .

it should b KHEL n nt KEYEL

" pyaar ki pagapan " nahi " pyaar ka Pagalpan "

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushiScintillatingSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Nice names dear .

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what happens when I sleep so much. Sleepy
I forget spelling and grammar!
But choose a nameeeeee Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Everyone: Thx :)

Well in psychiatric world we see that some trauma in young age which can trigger and haunt a person all his life. Some people are aware of it and other aren't. Sigmund Freud have written much about it and all psychodynamic psychotherapy is built upon that. 

The other thing is especially psychisdynamic terapeuts usually observe and tries to find out is the bonding between the mother and the child. This goes back to child being 1 year old or less. So if u see Virens character (which is a fiction) with psychodynamic terapeutical eyes, then his behaviour isn't surprising at all. 

a) Viren is obsessed about Nivedita that is what we can say about Viren. 

b) His biggest revenge on JAAL and YD: Marrying the girl which they hate so much. 

c) Sid: Issues related to his past or present, but something is not right between these two. 

Has anyone thought about that maybe Viren hates Sid because Sid might in the past never stood up for Viren and which caused Viren to try to commit suicide? And now with Nivi he has the perfect plan to destroy Sid emotionally? 

Many of you have come with the statement that Viren is afterall Jaal's son, but there is a huge difference between Jaal and Viren. Viren has Nivedita in his life and she will never support him or let him do someone wrong, while Jaal always supoort eachother in everything. 

Why would destiny let Viren and Nivi meet if it was all about Nivi suffering and Viren being the exact copy of Jaal? Destiny wanted to punish Jaal by making their son a better human being and who could be a better partner and teacher for Viren than Nivi? 

:)

Immediately after Viren arrived in Shimla, he and Sid had a huge confrontation in the hospital, which led us to think from the starting that they both have issues with each other !! They said a lot of things to each other in the heat of the argument and whatever they said was what they both felt from the heart but could not voice it out !! I have that scene in my channel ! Let me POST it for you all so you remember what I mean !! If yo watch this scene again, it shows that Sid is not as perfect or sacrificing as he is portrayed, yes he is considered to be the perfect son of the family, but even he has some frustrations, anger and complains about being responsible for everything while Viren got to lead his own life !!

Also when the Viren stalker article came out,  my first thought was what if Viren was blamed for something Sid did, and Viren expected Sid to own up to his mistake and when he didn't Viren was sent away from the family !!! And when he came back, met Nivi, fell in love with her, and then realized that she too is a victim of Sid's actions, he decided to take revenge for both his and Nivi sake ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeesahujasavera2007ShayafantamushilamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-moniluvskinshuk

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@ Monni: 

Ofc he loves her... In the scene where he tells Nivi that he loves her. He also told her that what he used to think of her as "Dushman ki beti." Why tell this to her if he wanted to only use her to get his revenge from Sid. He cleared everything and then started on a friendship with her, which lead to marriage... 

The case with Sid is opposite. Sid does not know what Viren thinks of him and the same can be said about the rest of the family. He plays his card wisely  ;)

Viren wants that Nivi is the only one who gets know who he is. He has been testing her all the time since their marriage. Her love for Sid and her commitment regarding their marriage etc. 

The way one also can see it is that untill he not convinced by Nivi that she loves him 100 % untill that moment he will be testing her love. But as he said earlier to Chanchal and Divya, only person who can question her, is HE, only HE. 

@ Everyone: thx :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaprajeeShayafantamushilamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Hi Abidah, nice name, nice meet you. I am Ketty. Wow you write poetry too. People are really talented in this forum. Smile

Milee welcome back dear. Good to hear that you are feeling better, but listen to doctor and keep resting. Well about ILU scene, never saw it to see how Viren react to Sid before. But will see it again and see how he is reacting to Sid. Before I used to re-watch that scene to figure out whether he is after revenge or not then whether he is psychotic or not and now whether he was giving a despised look to Sid or not. Whatever the reason we are keep watching those scenes. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushiScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Nice names dear .

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what happens when I sleep so much. Sleepy
I forget spelling and grammar!
But choose a nameeeeee Big smile

I thnk 3rd one will b gd .

As Viren many times used dis word PAGALPAN , So i will go wid NIVREN : Pyaar Ek DEEWANAPAN YA PAGALPAN"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index