Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 131)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey girls!! We are on page-130 already on this thread. So, 20 more pages and we are going to need someone to start a new NivRen thread. Unless, someone else has an idea in mind about a new thread, Mahi, sweets would you please again do the honors, dear?? Love you for being so positive! Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Me an author? lol : ) thanks for that kind compliment.

I just scribble and friends here have encouraged me a lot so I owe it to them. What ever little I have accomplished : )

sure thanks ! yes when you get time do read.. and until then keep posting !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushimahix3ShayafanScintillatingxaviara

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys, 

Thx for liking my observations or point of views earlier. 

I was just thinking that when Nivren was getting married and Keshav was asking Nivedita to leave Viren and come with him. At that moment, when Nivedita says that "Viren un jaisa nahin hai, alag hai un sub se." The way he looks at her, like here is someone who knows me better than anyone. 

The other thing I have observed that he hates when anyone askes him questions - a part of his personality as he told his mother too. But he always answers VD's questions and want Nivedita to ask him questions. 

As I see it, he has divided the family into two parts. Good and bad and according their actions, each one of them are rewarded or punished. That includes Nivedita too. I am certain that he love Nivi, but I also believe that he cannot handle the feelings he is having for her. That can be the explanation for his serious and non-serious behaviour all the time. When he is satisfied with the thought that Nivi loves him, he is loveble, but as soon as he gets insecure about Sid and her, then he is "punishing" or making sure that she never goes back to Sid. 

Nivi will be able to bear that her trust gets broken once again, she is that strong. But I am 200 % sure that Viren will be not able to live without Nivi for a second, if she leave him... 

Just my thoughts :)

Hey Savera , I don't thnk we ever met . I m moica , u cn call me monni HugHug

I read ur all posts whch u posted in dis thread n they r reallyy helping us in mnay ways . Extremly positivewhch we all want . Thnaxxx dear Big smile 

n Yes it is 200% sure ki If Nivi leaves Viren , Viren will nt b able 2 bear tht pain , He wil b shattered .

Hey Monni, 

Well no we haven't :) My name is Abidah, but my poetic name is savera, so u all can choose whatever the name u guys wanna use :) Well be positive and stay positive and everything will be positive. That's my mantra :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by mahix3

TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
My Viren will NOT be reborn as a WORM!
If you girls have forgotten..
I am his other wife, remember?
JEEZE.
Shocked
Stern Smile
Disapprove

Okay Sorry Jaan. I'm holding my ears !

Good! Now I forgive you.
My husband ek hera hai. 
He's a gem.
Right now he is a bit twisted...
lekin woh saab is because of my jhet (sid).
*sniffles*
Never call my husband a worm ever again!
Cry
Okay Okay, Will be careful next time. Woh kya hai na, galti se muh se sach nikal gaya! Runs to take cover!!!!
Luv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiScintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I like the name 'Aabidah
Worshiper : ) its one of my fav names . Nice to meet you 'Abidah

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 21 January 2011 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey girls!! We are on page-130 already on this thread. So, 20 more pages and we are going to need someone to start a new NivRen thread. Unless, someone else has an idea in mind about a new thread, Mahi, sweets would you please again do the honors, dear?? Love you for being so positive! Hug 

yeah we are sticking with NIv.................................ren threads.

cause we want to be in once place : )

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Sure thing!!
Any titles in mind?

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey girls GoodMorning/Evening to you all. How are you all doing? I am feeling much better now and even doctor said it but asked me to be careful as my lung infection is still their. And what do you know they gave me a medication and I took it yesterday night and it knocked me completely until today morning.LOL Maybe this is how it is when you drink alcohol, so I can tell everyone oh I did drink alcohol or I drank something similar to alcoholLOL oh its better I stop ranting about me.
So what is going on in the episode anything good happened.

Hey I watched yesterday's episode in the night and WoW I just loved the scene between CC & Viren. Wah kya attitude tha, they both Kinshuk and Payalji did an excellent job their. I waited so long for someone to show CC some attitude real or fake I didn't mind as she is the one who shows attitude to everyone and wallah we got to see her son give the attitude.

And another thing, yesterday I watched that store room scene where Viren says ILU to Nivi for the first time and Sid runs to him when he knows he got hurt. oh my gosh I never saw that scene like that before, it was Bani's comment that there were indications shows that something is wrong between brothers which made me look that scene differently. When he was alone with Nivi he was different but when Sid enters the store room he looks deadly mad or psychotic the same way he looked in the self talk scene. Can someone please watch it and tell me did I see that right? Look only at Viren's expression it will be in two scenes in Navi's channel.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeesahujashana_83Shayafantamushimahix3gmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index