Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 130)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

oo i like that savera.. thanks!

Welcome and I surely miss your weekend treats on NIVREN ;)

Edited by savera2007 - 21 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I loved what you said Savera, Viren is a biggest punishment for his parents. I have read all your posts and It's like having a personal therapy session. These are just a frictional characters but somehow we are attached to it and it makes me upset when things goes wrong with them. But after reading your posts, i feel much better. Once again thanks sweetie for making us feel better. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007shana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I need my brain back for Nivi and viren scenes but until then I will continue on my Family Waves retreat : )

I would def. like your opinion on that as well !!! : )

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83vids08Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys, 

Thx for liking my observations or point of views earlier. 

I was just thinking that when Nivren was getting married and Keshav was asking Nivedita to leave Viren and come with him. At that moment, when Nivedita says that "Viren un jaisa nahin hai, alag hai un sub se." The way he looks at her, like here is someone who knows me better than anyone. 

The other thing I have observed that he hates when anyone askes him questions - a part of his personality as he told his mother too. But he always answers VD's questions and want Nivedita to ask him questions. 

As I see it, he has divided the family into two parts. Good and bad and according their actions, each one of them are rewarded or punished. That includes Nivedita too. I am certain that he love Nivi, but I also believe that he cannot handle the feelings he is having for her. That can be the explanation for his serious and non-serious behaviour all the time. When he is satisfied with the thought that Nivi loves him, he is loveble, but as soon as he gets insecure about Sid and her, then he is "punishing" or making sure that she never goes back to Sid. 

Nivi will be able to bear that her trust gets broken once again, she is that strong. But I am 200 % sure that Viren will be not able to live without Nivi for a second, if she leave him... 

Just my thoughts :)

Hey Savera , I don't thnk we ever met . I m monica , u cn call me moni HugHug

I read ur all posts whch u posted in dis thread n they r reallyy helping us in mnay ways . Extremly positivewhch we all want . Thnaxxx dear Big smile 

n Yes it is 200% sure ki If Nivi leaves Viren , Viren will nt b able 2 bear tht pain , He wil b shattered .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 21 January 2011 at 11:57am

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I loved what you said Savera, Viren is a biggest punishment for his parents. I have read all your posts and It's like having a personal therapy session. These are just a frictional characters but somehow we are attached to it and it makes me upset when things goes wrong with them. But after reading your posts, i feel much better. Once again thanks sweetie for making us feel better. Big smile

Thx a lot... I have to clarify I am a doctor who has interest in psychiatry but I am not a psychiatrist ;) Ofc we are attached to them, but we have to accept them as they are ;) In the end, no one is bad, some goodness is hidden somewhere in every evil person :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83Shayafanlamstamushigmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Savera, love your posts !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

I need my brain back for Nivi and viren scenes but until then I will continue on my Family Waves retreat : )

In sha'a Llah when I get time, then I will... Nice to meet a author finally ;) I love poetry and write some too :)

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

OMGG Suchi ur theories of Slapping had reallyy made me . Great gong dear ROFL

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index