Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 13)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Sauji I don't know what to do either, article did warn us months ago but we decided to take it as positive. Well my all  positivity is gone now, I got little bit back by reading Navz post but again I saw Viren's self talk and now I am back to being negative. After seeing that scene again I don't think he is pretending to catch real MP. I am just going to take as it comes now as nothing seems to make any sense. I really like to believe that there still a some hope left for Viren not being negative for Nivi but my mind says not to listen to my heart this time, till now NIvi's heart and mind wasn't in sync, now mine is not in sync.

Ketty, please change your siggy text !! Every time I read it I wanna cry !!! Cry
Sorry sweetie I will change it, would it be better if I say it's my worse nightmare than Nivi's? Let me see if I can come up with something positive. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 19 January 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Sauji I don't know what to do either, article did warn us months ago but we decided to take it as positive. Well my all  positivity is gone now, I got little bit back by reading Navz post but again I saw Viren's self talk and now I am back to being negative. After seeing that scene again I don't think he is pretending to catch real MP. I am just going to take as it comes now as nothing seems to make any sense. I really like to believe that there still a some hope left for Viren not being negative for Nivi but my mind says not to listen to my heart this time, till now NIvi's heart and mind wasn't in sync, now mine is not in sync.
ketty jaan i am still sure there is heaps of things for us to hope for te best naa?? dont give up hope jaan,i now belive strongly that what ever is happening is only for the best. I just get my heart to think  viren can be doing all this. jaan a request, dont watch viren's self talk anymore cause it will get u depressed even more. i only watched the epi once and that was way beyond enough for me so jaan dont watch it as it will make u even more confused. yes i guess now all we can do is sit back and watch what the CTs have planned for us.
I am just happy that we all  girls are here for eachother to make one another feel better. so now smile my ketty jaan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I don't get one thing, if Viren married Nivi to use her and take revenge from Sid, then why the need to win her trust and make her fall in love ?? Why say things like 'You happiness is my mission in life' ? All he had to do was stalk Nivi, and made sure Sid was present there every time !! Why keep a fast for her ?? So she loves him and hates Sid ? Won't her hating Sid and the family thinking wrong of him enough ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Ketty, please change your siggy text !! Every time I read it I wanna cry !!! Cry
Sorry sweetie I will change it, would it be better if I say it's my worse nightmare than Nivi's? Let me see if I can come up with something positive. 
OMG i didnt even read ur siggy until now, yes ketty change it jaan its breaking my heart even moreCry, i dont want his love to be nivis worst nightmare Cry

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I know ketty, it's difficult.
but me too still hoping for miracle and he just doing all this for much more deeper and just cause.

but still man, I am ok if he broke promises he made to Nivi ( I can still make my pro-women-self understand), but dadi and dada, I just can't take anyone misbehaving/pretending/lying/hurting elderly people. that's a total No No in my book.

prajeeShayafanNivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal jaan u still hear?? where r u??? i see u liking the post but i cant seem to find ur postCry. is my jaan really upset?? we all are sweety now come and give me a hug cause ur shova needs a tight hug from her sister *hugs*
My sweetie pie! My babykins!!Hug *Hugging Shovupie thightly*. I am so upset. Can't believe this has happened. I have been reading everyone's posts because it helps to know all of us are in this together but I just can't bring myself to write anything. I have nothing to contribute. There are 100 different thoughts going on in my mind right now. Cry Don't know what to say and what not to believe in. I so loved Viren but loved Nivedita even more and cannot believe he can cause her so much pain. This is worst, right? So, depressed! What is the motto here, 'true love' does not exist?? Shouldn't one believe in love?? I don't know about other people but I turn to these shows because I believe in love too much. I feel we all have invested too much in NivRen, how could we have been so badly fooled?? Just in yesterday's analysis I said what a phenomenal journey it has been of NivRen!! Seriously!! I feel like I have been so badly betrayed. How could all that be fake?? How could that be possible?? All the NivRen memories have been ruined! We were ranting and raving about something that didn't even exist! Sorry, this was another reason I didn't want to post anything because I am very depressed about this and didn't want my negativity to rub off on others.

Edited by Excruciating - 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I don't get one thing, if Viren married Nivi to use her and take revenge from Sid, then why the need to win her trust and make her fall in love ?? Why say things like 'You happiness is my mission in life' ? All he had to do was stalk Nivi, and made sure Sid was present there every time !! Why keep a fast for her ?? So she loves him and hates Sid ? Won't her hating Sid and the family thinking wrong of him enough ??
navz jaan i think him framing sid is more to just revenge on sid, its about Nivren love as well rite. see he is a passionate lover rite?? and once he fell in love he only wanted Nivi to love him and no one else, when he found that Nivi had a past he hid his hurt and anger but all this time he was planning on getting nivi to himself and getting rid of sid from her mind. thats why viren needed Nivi to trust him 100% and fall in love and only then his plan(what ever it is) will work. i still belive what he is doing now is only for their love and this is the psyco/pasionate side to Viren that article was talking about. ok i made no sense rite??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanzarmeenoxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
You girls are making me sad Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index