Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 128)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ROFLLLL @VID at worm thing ahahhahahaah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

Its been half and hour since I have watched the episode and I was just gathering thoughts. I must say tonight's episode was quite intriguing and I loved it a lot, even the NivRen scenes, which surprised the hell outta me, because till yesterday I was demanding the CT's not to give us NivRen scenes. I'll tell you why, I have watched the episode few times, and few things regarding NivRen made me think :

Lets suppose Viren is pretending to love Nivi and he doesn't so I can understand why he would hold her hand when she went to give his bath robe, we all would assume that he is keeping up that romantic charade, but why the dialogue 'If you think I'm doing this deliberately, I am' and when Nivi leaves, he has a very tender smile on his face, it was not a smirk.

Then he comes out of the shower, and he does that shaking his wet hair thing again, if he was just pretending to be romantic, holding her hand was enough, he did not need to be playful and romantic again. Then he realizes she is upset and he asks her what is wrong, and she asks him if she can ask him something and he says NO, then continues that you cannot ask me if you can ask me anything or not, and then when she doesn't ask him, he so loving cups her face and ask her again, but then Nandu comes and interrupts them !!

I will talk about the scene in the hall later on.

Then NivRen in their room again, and he again asks her what she wanted to ask him !! So when she takes out the envelope, he is confused but when he realized what it was, look at his expressions, he was so sad, yet when he held that photo, he held it so reverently, as if lost in it for a few seconds/ Also when she says she trusts him completely, his smile was one of gratitude, it was again not a smirk, and then he says I want all the distance between us to end, and I want us to be so close that no question can come between them, but then he again reminds her and assures her that if she needs to ask him anything she can !!

What I'm getting at is that there is no doubt in my mind, that he loves Nivi a lot and that he is trying his best to make sure she questions HIM !!! Even in the precap, it looked like pretend to me when he was trying to hide that bathrobe, and when she got hold of it, look at Viren, he was not tensed or worried !!

We have seen previously before how important it was Viren that Nivi questions him, so now I'm getting the feeling that IF he is the stalker, which I have my doubts on, he may have done it for two reasons, one to frame Sid, to make him realize what it feels to be blamed for something he did not do, to make Nivi hate sid, which makes me think that maybe something scared Nivi in the childhood because of Sid and Viren got blamed and Nivi got scared and started avoiding HIM !! I also feel that by stalking her, he killed two birds with one stone, frame Sid and make Nivi so strong that all her fears, her timidness and her habbit of forgiving everyone and thinking nicely about them, because who knows better then him how cruel this world is !!

I'm sure Viren wants Nivi to question him, so he can tell her the truth, and he wants her to stand by him !! No one has ever believed in him ever, or stood up for him, and he wants that desperately from Nivi, that is why he is leaving all this clues now ! He could not do that before, because it was essential that Nivi loved him too and trusted him, like he does !! I think he is counting a lot of Nivi's talk on the night he drugged her, he is really hoping that when she said that 'In his happiness lies my happiness and that if he is happy, I will be happy too !!!

Navzz dear Beautiful analysis . n U know me2 was thnkng d same after seeng yest epi .
n My hopes incresed more when i saw CCn VIREN scene again n again . d way he was talking 2 her , it was clearlyy evident tht He doubts CC for somethng may b as MP . n infact 2dy also when he was talking abt phone connection thng 2 every1 , d way he looks n stares abgrily n suspectedlyy 2 YSD n CC n says " koi nahi janta ki ungli kiske taraf uthegi " If his only mission is 2 frame Sid then why he will give such expressions 2 YSD n CC ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Suchi are u trying to kill usROFL weekend retreat aaj hi de rahi ho kya ...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
OMG Suchi !!!!!!!!!!!!! I  love u babes !! Gosh i have tears in my eyes from rofling so much ! hahahahahahaha !! OMG !!! I soooooooooo wanna see this scene in CCBM !!!! Thank you so much !! U have made my entire week with these two scenes !!! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
OMG Suchi I can't stop laughing at your Slapping spree. My God can't stop!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
My Viren will NOT be reborn as a WORM!
If you girls have forgotten..
I am his other wife, remember?
JEEZE.
Shocked
Stern Smile
Disapprove

Edited by mahix3 - 21 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushivids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Today I was thinking how it would take Viren a lot to redeem himself but like Naveen di said (oh shoot, did I just call Navz di, by her full name? Woah okay).. anyways, like Navz di said, I too believe that Viren truly loves Nivi and that the starplus article was a sham.. just to get us viewers going (because Rajan Shahi knows that NivRen is his A-ONE... that this is what keeps us viewers hooked and this is why TRPs are at their all time high!). Rajan would NEVER show that Viren doesn't love Nivi at all... it'll probably be that at childhood it was Nivi that Viren always cared for and so on but they would never show that he doesn't love her at all and is just out for revenge. But as I was saying.. then today I thought, I want Viren to get away with it and frame Sid but later realize his mistakes and grieve and try to redeem it himself so that he tells everyone that it was his fault rather than him getting caught. But that still would make it hard for Viren to redeem himself and win Nivi's trust back.... so I'm thinking that a huge fire starts in the khhoti and everyone is in there except Viren and Viren sees the fire and saves everyone and the last person in there is Nivi and Viren tries to save Nivi but it's too late and they both die and Nivi says that she forgives him and knows that he really does love her and they die together and then are reincarnated and then the NivRen story can start from scratch-- and in the next life Viren can try to make amends for what he did in the last life.... kind of like in the movie Karan Arjun how they died and were reincarnated but then brought back together and in the end they were reunited with their family from the last life too. 

....I'm babbling.. pay no attention to me 
Hello Mahix!! I can't stop laughing reading at your post dear. I hope your dream come true. Good job and keep writting. I love it!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile

Take care...:))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushimahix3ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
My Viren will NOT be reborn as a WORM!
If you girls have forgotten..
I am his other wife, remember?
JEEZE.
Shocked
Stern Smile
Disapprove

Okay Sorry Jaan. I'm holding my ears !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index