Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 127)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by mahix3

PAYAL DI!!!!!! Everytime I see that Green/Brown font, I know it's my Payal di no question about it! *hugs* As for Aashvee di.. I haven't seen her on at all.. I don't know what happened.
Mahi, sweets!! Hug How are you, my lovely?? Hug Wow, your second day of school and classes got cancelled!! Smile Nice! I used to so love these unexpected holidays in school, hehe. LOL I know, a little silly! Smile But maybe you might not be feeling tha same, since it just started for you yesterday.

Nahin di.. trust me, I was happy. I woke up at 6:3O am to make it to my 7:3O class and papa goes Mahi look out the window, how are you going to take that car to school (as my car was snowed in) and then I find out that I don't have class so I was like woohoo. I went back to sleep and woke up after a good three and half hours of sleep! Lekin one professor emailed me the work. I don't mind. Unexpected holidays are always good lekin I only have class Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday so I don't have too much to worry about. And I am doing good sweetie. How are you di?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys, 

Thx for liking my observations or point of views earlier. 

I was just thinking that when Nivren was getting married and Keshav was asking Nivedita to leave Viren and come with him. At that moment, when Nivedita says that "Viren un jaisa nahin hai, alag hai un sub se." The way he looks at her, like here is someone who knows me better than anyone. 

The other thing I have observed that he hates when anyone askes him questions - a part of his personality as he told his mother too. But he always answers VD's questions and want Nivedita to ask him questions. 

As I see it, he has divided the family into two parts. Good and bad and according their actions, each one of them are rewarded or punished. That includes Nivedita too. I am certain that he love Nivi, but I also believe that he cannot handle the feelings he is having for her. That can be the explanation for his serious and non-serious behaviour all the time. When he is satisfied with the thought that Nivi loves him, he is loveble, but as soon as he gets insecure about Sid and her, then he is "punishing" or making sure that she never goes back to Sid. 

Nivi will be able to bear that her trust gets broken once again, she is that strong. But I am 200 % sure that Viren will be not able to live without Nivi for a second, if she leave him... 

Just my thoughts :)

Hey Savera, you have to come back to this thread often sweetie, because your POV and your posts are a pleasure to read !!

I was just saying this earlier myself that Viren has always wanted and still wants Nivi to question him, when he hates to be questioned, which we saw in last night's scene between him and CC, so I agree with you completely, that he has indeed divided his family between good and bad ! I also agree that he loves Nivi and can't live without her, proof of which is Viren's FB scene with CC, I watched it again today and he meant every word that if she tries to separate him from Nivi, he will Kill himself, because he loves her more then this life !! And he also said unfortunately I did not die, but next time I wont make the same mistake.

So I would like to ask your professional opinion, Viren has tried to kill himself before, so do you think he will attempt suicide again or try and kill himself if Nivi tried to leave him >?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7prajeeshana_83vids08Shayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Suchi di loved your slap scene ... Navz excellent analysis ... Even I thought the same ..
and everyone else too ... I am actually loving this Viren and this attitude and everything ...and I guess I am hurt for Nivi ...but this attitude is to die for and I am going to relish and cherish it ... as I said earlier I will not get too emotional about it and I think that will help me watch CCBM , of course if RS takes the course of Bidaai for forgiving then i will quit but i hope not and I hope he does make it different .. and savera loved ur analysis specially the trigger one ...beautifully explained ..thanks so mch

Edited by lams - 21 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi Moni, sweets! Hug How are you, dear, or shouldn't I be asking that?? Wink Hehe, your post was predictable and funny! Honestly, after I saw the scene, my thought was, Moni & Sanju are gonna go crazy about this today. LOL Even without seeing who it was, I would have known it was your post. And, yup you are right, apparently all your requests about KM are getting granted.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Who wants to watch BS slap YD stupid?

Me !!! And VD slaps CC !! LOL

OH YEAH>!! how can I forget that..

so what happens is now sid and divya are lying on the floor tired. Everyone comes running to the main hall and they see HL and Sid and Divya lying.. all panting.

Vandana tries to pull up divya  and she falls down herself and this enrages sid as he thinks divya did it on purpose. He slaps her again and divya now who is extremely tired hits the hand in air and without knowing she hits CC who looks down curiously ..
CC who sees stars in front of her thins VD has hit her , so she goes and tries to smack VD but is stopped by SID. but her hand accidentally hits YD.

Who was there trying to pull sidharth up.

Now VD gets the chance of her life.

HOw dare you hit maa... tameez nahi hai. . and she smacks CC. CC gets angry and wants to smack VD back and once agian she is blocked by sid and her hand hit YD again.

VD .. hits CC again and now YD gets angry too and she smacks CC , cause she thinks CC has gone niuts and is hitting her.

CC cannot hit back YD so she calls JW who comes running towards her and tries to pick her up all romantically. She then punches him on his face POWPOWPOPWOW

YD gets angry and then smacks cc syaing how dare you hit your husband. CC gets angry and she hits JW again.
so now CC, YD and JW are doing their own thing in one corner of the hall.. and on the other

Sidarth gets angry again and tries to get up but accidently slips and falls on HL who screams in pain and there is a huge explosion.

Aparantly , HL was NOT having a heart attack. She had too many paratas that morning so the result was the explosion ( not going to graphics here)

and everyone starts covering their nose.

Now HL gets embarrassed and she smacks Pratap cause he was the one who force fed all the paratas to her that morning out of lov> So pratap starts slapping her back and they start smacking each other in one corner

Divya gets angry at sid that its cause of him her parents are fighting so she throws the juice on his face... and sidarth throws the salad and now the entire house is having food fight.

Suddenly a pie goes past everyone's head !!!!! and WOOOOOOSHHHHH ...
it goes and hits BS's face.

now .. everyone stops and looks.. who threw the pie????

and we see YD;s hand up in the throwing position.

Now BS gets upset and comes in his wheel chair and smacks YD

SILENCEE

--- then there is a war cry thats made by YD. She starts pulling her hair and starts crying out...
narayannnnn narayaaannn why did you leave me and let me marry this jerk

I love you.. and I love you alone.

I will take revenge with all the sooodssss they destroyed my love life...

The soods and the sharmas

I hat ethem
hate them allllll

specially that naintara MERI SAUUTTTT

and she runs around wildly

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeshana_83mahix3vids08Shayafantamushilamsgmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Savera once again for posting your thoughts for us. It just cools me down...I feel good and I think others too.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol@ mahi

agla janam ay haiii nahi yaar
Oh dear,Oh dear ! not again. Yeh janam is enough. If there is a rebirth Viren will be a worm - that's guaranteed. So better sort out the differences now!LOL

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

ROFL Suchi mindblowing scene with DD and Sid slapping each other and HL watching.  I would love to see BS slapping YD and as Navz mentioned VD slapping crap out of CC. I also want BS to slap JW for being joru ka gulam. 

Savera awesome post once again, your post always makes me calm. Thanks sweetie. 

shana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index