Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 126)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Today I was thinking how it would take Viren a lot to redeem himself but like Naveen di said (oh shoot, did I just call Navz di, by her full name? Woah okay).. anyways, like Navz di said, I too believe that Viren truly loves Nivi and that the starplus article was a sham.. just to get us viewers going (because Rajan Shahi knows that NivRen is his A-ONE... that this is what keeps us viewers hooked and this is why TRPs are at their all time high!). Rajan would NEVER show that Viren doesn't love Nivi at all... it'll probably be that at childhood it was Nivi that Viren always cared for and so on but they would never show that he doesn't love her at all and is just out for revenge. But as I was saying.. then today I thought, I want Viren to get away with it and frame Sid but later realize his mistakes and grieve and try to redeem it himself so that he tells everyone that it was his fault rather than him getting caught. But that still would make it hard for Viren to redeem himself and win Nivi's trust back.... so I'm thinking that a huge fire starts in the khhoti and everyone is in there except Viren and Viren sees the fire and saves everyone and the last person in there is Nivi and Viren tries to save Nivi but it's too late and they both die and Nivi says that she forgives him and knows that he really does love her and they die together and then are reincarnated and then the NivRen story can start from scratch-- and in the next life Viren can try to make amends for what he did in the last life.... kind of like in the movie Karan Arjun how they died and were reincarnated but then brought back together and in the end they were reunited with their family from the last life too. 

....I'm babbling.. pay no attention to me 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kajoleshana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinganjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys, 

Thx for liking my observations or point of views earlier. 

I was just thinking that when Nivren was getting married and Keshav was asking Nivedita to leave Viren and come with him. At that moment, when Nivedita says that "Viren un jaisa nahin hai, alag hai un sub se." The way he looks at her, like here is someone who knows me better than anyone. 

The other thing I have observed that he hates when anyone askes him questions - a part of his personality as he told his mother too. But he always answers VD's questions and want Nivedita to ask him questions. 

As I see it, he has divided the family into two parts. Good and bad and according their actions, each one of them are rewarded or punished. That includes Nivedita too. I am certain that he love Nivi, but I also believe that he cannot handle the feelings he is having for her. That can be the explanation for his serious and non-serious behaviour all the time. When he is satisfied with the thought that Nivi loves him, he is loveble, but as soon as he gets insecure about Sid and her, then he is "punishing" or making sure that she never goes back to Sid. 

Nivi will be able to bear that her trust gets broken once again, she is that strong. But I am 200 % sure that Viren will be not able to live without Nivi for a second, if she leave him... 

Just my thoughts :)

Oh thank god u r saying this. Had read your earlier posts and analysis of Viren. Really wanted to know it from your POV since u r a professional (though everything is in CT's hands in daily soaps).
So u r saying Viren is surely a psyhotic person who is obsessed with Nivi and hates Sid? Do u think he hates Sid coz Nivi used to love him or may be some other reason..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83tamushivids08ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
lol@ mahi

agla janam ay haiii nahi yaar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushivids08ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

PAYAL DI!!!!!! Everytime I see that Green/Brown font, I know it's my Payal di no question about it! *hugs* As for Aashvee di.. I haven't seen her on at all.. I don't know what happened.
Mahi, sweets!! Hug How are you, my lovely?? Hug Wow, your second day of school and classes got cancelled!! Smile Nice! I used to so love these unexpected holidays in school, hehe. LOL I know, a little silly! Smile But maybe you might not be feeling tha same, since it just started for you yesterday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey my lovelyyyyy Sweetiesss .hu r U ?? HugHugHugHug

2dy's Episode wsnt at all BAd atleast for me n u will get my reason below LOLLOL

OKk PLZZZ forgive my Mistake but I want 2 do it So i hope U will nt atop me frm dong it  as I reallyy reallyy Can't control LOL .

OMGg 2dy's 1st sweet SHOCK LOL

God KINSHUK reallyy reallyy made up his mind 2 kill all girls of dis planet  .DeadLOLWink
 I mean He is givng Jhatakas pe jhatkas . 1st Uska GREY Character wid havng kiling Attitude n his killing expressions n then uska 1st time SHIRTLESS hona SP pe n OMG I was deaddd at tht time Dead  He trulyy crossed all limits of HOTNESS n SEXINESS n now  again 2dy he gave Jhata by again givng a ShIRTLESS Scene . Oh godd I don't know hu 2 breathe becozz i hav stopped breathngg , i m chockedd Dead .

OMG d way He calls Nivi's Name n then was standing inside d Bathroom's Door whch was slightly opened , He asjks Nivi for d sexyy TOWEL LOLWink  n I was constantlyy seeng him . Ki is reallyy i m seeng KINSHUK MAHAJAN SHIRTLESS , I mean hamne toh sirf Ek hi Expect kiya tha but 2 hottt shirtless scenes n tht2 widin difference of 2 days !!!!!! WHOOPSSS .

2nd SWEET SHOCK LOL

Viren comes wid wet Hair looking damnn damnn sexyyy n hottt WinkWink. He comes out wearing his Gown looking 2 hottt Wink

It Seems KINSHUK is in ull swing 2 accept all requests of his pagal n mad fans Wink So guyzz abhi bhi kuch demand hai toh Just go Ahead ., Puri ho jayegi LOL

okk Here goes my SONG dedication 2 my sweetheart KINSHUK Wink

KITNA SONA TUJHE RAB NE BANAYA
OH KITNA SEXYY TUJHE RAB NE BANAYA
JI KAREIN DEKHTI RAHOON ROFL 

OKKK  Sorryyy Gals , Extremlyy Sorrry , I know dis is NIVREN's thread but couldn't control my feelings WinkLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujashana_83Shayafanmahix3tamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol@ mahi

agla janam ay haiii nahi yaar

Hey in Karan Arjun they were reborn the day they died.
You never know Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Navz wonderful analysis sweetie. I loved the way you have explained today's NivRen scenes. And really liked your reasoning for Viren's stalking, much better than only revenge from Sid. I am having a hard time to analyze Viren's smiles and looks right now, my mind keeps bugging me to be careful and not to get lost again when I watch them together. But none the less I didn't Viren with Nivi today, just didn't like Nivi telling him she trust him completely, because I am still thinking that her trust is going to be shattered soon. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujashana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraGita97

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by sahuja

Goodmorning everyone...I am back.... and again addicted to read the posts... Smile.. have we all realised, that 2 days back we were so upset and angry abt Viren being the stalker... and now, we have again started seeing a little positive... we still see chances that everything will get better...

right now we all agree that his hatred is bigger than his concern for nivi...Shove u are right...his hatred is bigger.. but i still feel he is not bad at heart.. no matter what u all say... i still believe he has some emotions ...which at times are genuine... he might be faking his love for nivi..but the way he sat beside her really concerned until she gained conciousness without worrying for abt his wound... he could have just sat there without showing any emotions and just waited until nivi was awake..and stated his faking again...but he didnt do that...the first words out of his mouth were..thank god tum theek ho... ok..so he used her for revenge..but he never imagined that he will have to hit her and get her to that state... i see some positivity in that... he is acting like a small child..who is possessive abt getting everything back..which could have been his... by snatching... he is not ready to share anymore... he wants everything to himself... as the story is revealed...we will no longer blame him  for what he is doing..maybe his way is not right 100%... but u cant say he is at fault... he is returning what he was given...if anyone is to be blamed for what viren is doing..its definelty not viren..but his family...

sonia
The scene where he is shown worried about Nivi being unconsious and hurt were shown before he was revealed as the MP. These goody scenes are similar to what we have been seeing till now about PV being the perfect husband. I am not sure if we should rely on these. After he was revealed as MP, I haven't seen any affectionate scenes for Nivi.
i would still like to believe he has some good left... there was no one in the room... he didnt have to pretend ..nivi was unconcious... he might not love her..but i am sure he doesnot want her to get hurt physically in his revenge path...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index