Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 125)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
great analysis Navzz i agree with you... thats what I am thinking too but I could not put them in words ... cause one thoughtwould come and then I will remember nivi being hurt and I will stop writing again..

but thanks for writing this it gives me a lot of strength

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by anjubala

Where are Navz, Milee, Zarmeen (she was on in the morning), Simi, Payal....Everybody has disappeared...
Hey Anju! Hug How are you, sweets?? Thanks dear for thinking of me. Smile I am at work and have been reading everyone's posts. Sorry, haven't posted anything because I am trying to make sense of this web! Unhappy 
Hi everyone! Hug Ketty, Rach, Mahi, Suchi, Reena, Vidya, Sauji, Hira, Sneha, Navz, Prajee.

I had a question, a little off the topic - does anyone have any update about Aashvee? She did post a big post (not sure, if it was in this thread or the previous one) about how upset she was but then haven't seen her come online at all. Just wondering, if anyone knows anything about her??

PAYAL DI!!!!!! Everytime I see that Green/Brown font, I know it's my Payal di no question about it! *hugs* As for Aashvee di.. I haven't seen her on at all.. I don't know what happened.

prajeeshana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
OMG, Suchi, OMG. ROFLROFL I cannot stop!! That was hilarious! The slapping marathon that you had going between Sidya with HL coming in between. LOLLOL That was awesome!! I can't stop laughing! ROFLROFL Thanks for such a great laugh. I have to read it again. I also want to watch BS slap YD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by anjubala

Where are Navz, Milee, Zarmeen (she was on in the morning), Simi, Payal....Everybody has disappeared...
Hey Anju! Hug How are you, sweets?? Thanks dear for thinking of me. Smile I am at work and have been reading everyone's posts. Sorry, haven't posted anything because I am trying to make sense of this web! Unhappy 
Hi everyone! Hug Ketty, Rach, Mahi, Suchi, Reena, Vidya, Sauji, Hira, Sneha, Navz, Prajee.

I had a question, a little off the topic - does anyone have any update about Aashvee? She did post a big post (not sure, if it was in this thread or the previous one) about how upset she was but then haven't seen her come online at all. Just wondering, if anyone knows anything about her??

NO PM or posts from her since yesterday's episode. I myself am wondering is it because of her classes or she is really upset with the current track. But she seemed quite busy with the project...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys, 

Thx for liking my observations or point of views earlier. 

I was just thinking that when Nivren was getting married and Keshav was asking Nivedita to leave Viren and come with him. At that moment, when Nivedita says that "Viren un jaisa nahin hai, alag hai un sub se." The way he looks at her, like here is someone who knows me better than anyone. 

The other thing I have observed that he hates when anyone askes him questions - a part of his personality as he told his mother too. But he always answers VD's questions and want Nivedita to ask him questions. 

As I see it, he has divided the family into two parts. Good and bad and according their actions, each one of them are rewarded or punished. That includes Nivedita too. I am certain that he love Nivi, but I also believe that he cannot handle the feelings he is having for her. That can be the explanation for his serious and non-serious behaviour all the time. When he is satisfied with the thought that Nivi loves him, he is loveble, but as soon as he gets insecure about Sid and her, then he is "punishing" or making sure that she never goes back to Sid. 

Nivi will be able to bear that her trust gets broken once again, she is that strong. But I am 200 % sure that Viren will be not able to live without Nivi for a second, if she leave him... 

Just my thoughts :)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvandipaicoolgirl7nutsshana_83sahujavids08Shayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinnySuchi-moniluvskinshuk

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Suchi that was so hilariousROFL!!!!
Thanks for making me laugh, I'm just again again imagining that scene between HL-DD-Sid-VD, and laughing myself like crazy.ROFL

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Who wants to watch BS slap YD stupid?

Me !!! And VD slaps CC !! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmahix3vids08gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
yet again and awesome post savera 2007 I really liked your analysis the other night. It calmed me down adn gave answers to many questions.

I still am not able to put 2 and 2 together but until then I have people like you to help me sort out things

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83tamushivids08Shayafangmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index