Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 123)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
No I don't want Viren's end like Sakshi or what cry and forgiven. I want at the end of this he should be punished badly for breaking Nivi's heart once again. He should redeem himself from the start. He should again try to win the trust he lost due to his mistakes. I have seen his determination, patience and fighting spirit I know when he will repent he will move earth and sky to win back the trust he lost. His hatred for Sid is so big but still he waited for so long to take revenge he is not making any hasty steps. This should not happen in one or 2 days or one or 2 sorries. I want this time Nivi takes lot of time to forgive him as when you are cheated by person whom you trusted badly you lost every faith in that person. So he should repent very badly but after he punish all the evils.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsprajeesahujashana_83vids08Shayafanlamstamushigmann2010ScintillatingPeace67Suchi-

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

So girls looking at the precap what do you think will happen on Monday???? I am sure Viren will give her a story and she being such an innocent soul will believe him.

Anju.. even i think like that.. He ll make up everything and i guess nivi will believe him....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushivids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh Suchi you made me laugh. I am imagining YD and CC at Nivi's feet and those GM and Sid slapping each other continuously, none of them wants to stop. LOL And also Viren hitting himself with rod in repeating mode. LOL I think that will do, I can forgive him after that. 

We need to add HL too in this scenario... DD going and blasting her mom. I will not say slap as a child has no right to hit the parents no matter how wrong they are..SO, she should just blast her off verbally...
GM should tell HL that she is ashamed to be her daughter and she doesn't want to see her face ever again. That will do as HL just can't stay without seeing her lovely daughter for even one day. She runs off to see GM every chance she gets. Pathetic really. I know mothers love and all but after marriage, need some boundaries. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Finally aap ko yaad aaya Mahi is still here, right?
Hmph meanie.................... okay I forgive you now.
Hugs. School thi lekin class cancelled. Snow.
And Viren has no siblings.
I just think that gift thing was to see how she left about him
and whether she would get jealous or not.
Mahi thanks sweetheart for forgiving me. But why you are calling me meanie, I feel like I am somebody like GM. Cry Anyways I don't think now that gift was just to get her jealous, but let's see how Viren's past comes out. Hope CTs won't make us wait for another 3 months to find that out. 

Three months kya? Mere shaadi ho gaye gi by the time they bring out the truth about Viren's past and why all this happened and so on. I mean Rajan Shahi has a tendency to drag tracks when in this show he's good because he has so many different tracks to go with and so many different tracks to show but yet he is dragging this one. He better put some sense into everything that is happening.
As for Viren's past.. I know he has no siblings and I don't think he has ever loved anyone else. I don't think there is a third person. Or maybe there is like someone who is sick or something and it is Sid's fault. I don't know.
And awwh aap koi GM nahin hain, but you were mean for forgetting me!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanlamstamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

So girls looking at the precap what do you think will happen on Monday???? I am sure Viren will give her a story and she being such an innocent soul will believe him.
I think same Anju, now she is believing him blindly, he will again get away with sloppy story, but same time I am also hoping that she shouldn't buy his lies this time. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeesahujashana_83ShayafantamushiSuchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Goodmorning everyone...I am back.... and again addicted to read the posts... Smile.. have we all realised, that 2 days back we were so upset and angry abt Viren being the stalker... and now, we have again started seeing a little positive... we still see chances that everything will get better...

right now we all agree that his hatred is bigger than his concern for nivi...Shove u are right...his hatred is bigger.. but i still feel he is not bad at heart.. no matter what u all say... i still believe he has some emotions ...which at times are genuine... he might be faking his love for nivi..but the way he sat beside her really concerned until she gained conciousness without worrying for abt his wound... he could have just sat there without showing any emotions and just waited until nivi was awake..and stated his faking again...but he didnt do that...the first words out of his mouth were..thank god tum theek ho... ok..so he used her for revenge..but he never imagined that he will have to hit her and get her to that state... i see some positivity in that... he is acting like a small child..who is possessive abt getting everything back..which could have been his... by snatching... he is not ready to share anymore... he wants everything to himself... as the story is revealed...we will no longer blame him  for what he is doing..maybe his way is not right 100%... but u cant say he is at fault... he is returning what he was given...if anyone is to be blamed for what viren is doing..its definelty not viren..but his family...

sonia
The scene where he is shown worried about Nivi being unconsious and hurt were shown before he was revealed as the MP. These goody scenes are similar to what we have been seeing till now about PV being the perfect husband. I am not sure if we should rely on these. After he was revealed as MP, I haven't seen any affectionate scenes for Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83lamsShayafan

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No I don't want Viren's end like Sakshi or what cry and forgiven. I want at the end of this he should be punished badly for breaking Nivi's heart once again. He should redeem himself from the start. He should again try to win the trust he lost due to his mistakes. I have seen his determination, patience and fighting spirit I know when he will repent he will move earth and sky to win back the trust he lost. His hatred for Sid is so big but still he waited for so long to take revenge he is not making any hasty steps. This should not happen in one or 2 days or one or 2 sorries. I want this time Nivi takes lot of time to forgive him as when you are cheated by person whom you trusted badly you lost every faith in that person. So he should repent very badly but after he punish all the evils.
If Cts continue the same way, this will happen sweetie. She just has a tiny doubt in today's episode and she didn't react to his flirtations. When she knows the truth, God help him !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Where are Navz, Milee, Zarmeen (she was on in the morning), Simi, Payal....Everybody has disappeared...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index