Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 121)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by mahix3

Hello ladies..
aap saab kaise hai?
Good morning/ evening to my pyaari sisters.

I see there has been many many pages filled which I can't catch up on so someone tell me, what are we discussing?

Hey Mahi..good morning dear...how come you are online? Why no school today?
We all are discussing Viren and his game and today's episode..

Anju di!!!!! *hugs* 

There was supposed to be school today and I was supposed to have an early class. 
Mondays and Thursdays I have class from 9am-1O:2Oam then another class from 1O:3Oam-11:5Oam and then my last class from 12noon-1:2Opm (but I don't get home until around 3ish because I meet with my best friend for an hour or so) and Tuesdays and Fridays I have class from 7:3Oam-8:5Oam and then another from 9am-10:2Oam so I should be home around this time- only today because of the snow I didn't have class. 

Sorry I didn't get to reply to you last night, I had to go to sleep but thank you for asking about my first day back. It was pretty good for a first day but just soo tiring. After three classes and an hour chatting away with my friend Christine, I knocked out when I came home. 

Oh and thanks for liking my theory. If it made your head spin, I did my job! LOL

As for Viren.. he's getting sloppy. Seriously, first off, BANDAGE THAT DAMN WOUND! Secondly, make sure you don't leave blood stains around and check everything! This might be bad to say but I think I want him to get away with it? Like I don't want him to get caught but I want him to realize his own mistake and apologize for it himself. I wouldn't like it if Nivi caught him and then something or the other but I rather have his plan be successful and then he realizes that he was wrong for doing everything that he did and he comes clean himself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83Shayafanlamstamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Oh yeah I dont care about SID too.. I actually want him to suffer. !!!!
and good that he is suffering and being framed.

Jaisi karni waisi bharni.. so too bad Mr. sid.. Its your time to suffer
Ok wait let me make a separate post on this lol and annoy the sid fans ; ) I am so mean ( lol I am not going to post i was jk, but their posts are making my blood boil )

arg argh arghhh

Suchi, why are you going there? same thing happened yesterday with Milee and even I contributed but when I saw things going out of control, I stopped posting there..Just like we are discussing in this thread same way they are too...let us not go to those threads and stress out... Atleast here we are ready to bash Viren...and are doing too. But those fans, are not ready to bash Sid. For them Sid is innocent and has not done anything. Breaking a girl's dil and trust is nothing for them. It is jus tone mistake and not more...Angry
OMG Suchi they are back, I just saw a post for Sid - Putul. I hate when they use Putul for Nivi, it's degrading for Nivi's character, I don't want her to be a doll without her own thoughts and right to stand up. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by mahix3

Hello ladies..
aap saab kaise hai?
Good morning/ evening to my pyaari sisters.

I see there has been many many pages filled which I can't catch up on so someone tell me, what are we discussing?

Hi Mahi

I was glad to know that ur first day of school(yesterday) was good and busy.
hope today is also a good day for you.

we are discussing today's episode, it was good.

Hi Sauji di!! *hugs*
Thank you for your happy thoughts!
With all your blessings and the blessings of the other dis,
I can do very well this semester (InshaAllah).
As for today's episode.. it was bearable once again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafan

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Resh.....

Okay a random question girls. lets do a bit of brainstorming

Where can Viren go at night. We have seen him going out at night at;east 2 times as far i can remember.

First was on wedding night and then in yesterday episode. What business can he have at that hour...? any ideas

when you asked this, I remembered a scene where nivi found a gift in the cupboard which
Viren was going to give someone. At that time she didn't ask Viren anything about it.
So I think there is a third person involved here who is most probably connected to his
childhood. Might be someone who suffered  injustice along with Viren.

OH god no more injustice yaar. Aisa lagta hai the whole show is full of Injustice and only evils reside in sood house....LOL

We have lots of injustices coming up Sneha. LOL we need to see a super injustice against
viren in his past for whatever he is doing , right?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

its a RS show dear.. remeber that lady in Bidaai who put kushi through so much and in the end she just cried and khatam her character was redeemed !

so never trust RS for proper tracks

I didn't really watch that whole track because I stopped watching after Ranvir was killed off and the way they destroyed RagVir but once in a while I would see my mom watching the show too (although she wouldn't watch all the time) but that girl's name was Shaksi (I think) and like she was pregnant with another man's baby and she put Khushi through hell and back but because her baby's father abandoned her, she was accepted by the Rajvanshs? Rajan Shahi must either think that this world is really forgiving or he just likes making surreal track endings which would never happen in reality! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeShayafanlamstamushiDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
They keep on flooding the entire thread!!!
they have no unity like us. We keep ourselves to this thread and we should continue to do so.

yeah and I HATE when they use the name Putul
please
get a life..
============

anywayzz ..  I just thought of one way I can forgive Viren

He makes CC come and fall at the feet of Nivi
and YD to cry hysterically saying, Save me Nivi, Save me from my grandson

Sid to slap Divya for being such a bad sister

Divya to slap Sid for being such a coward

Keshav to go out of their house and their lives again. I am hatingggg this cowardly behavior

and Jawahar to out right cry saying he killed bhuban

and finally

Viren to hit himself with teh same stick that nivi got hurt and then falling unconscious. And then When he gains back his senses, ofcourse our nivi will be there cause she is a gem

then to fall at her feet cry sying that he is sorry and then ask forgiveness from Naintara , falling at her feet saying that, he is not a patni vrata as he broke her trust
and to ask Vandana , forgiveness cause he hurt her too. She was the only one who loved him in the house and he behaved with her like that.

So yeah!!

Then I might consider forgiving him!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeshana_83vids08ShayafantamushilamsScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mujhe lagta hai humein Viren ko uske motifs ko uspar aur RS par hi chor dena chahiye hum jitna analyse karne ki koshish karte hain utna hi confuse ho jaate. Lets enjoy him in every episode as it comes. Because whether he is positive or negative is not my concern now, whether he will get Nivi in end or loose it (though I want him too get a jatka to break Nivi's trust).

But I am enjoying every bit because the person he is framing is not innocent to me because a person who know ke person being blamed is innocent but still let him get blamed is bigger culprit and that too the person he claims to love. Like Sid stood like statue when Nivi was getting blamed on wedding confrontation without mistake and sid knew it but still kept quite. So now Sid is going to face the same so I am not feeling sorry for him for me he is not poor guy. Nivi is being proved innocent and YD and CC got a slap on their face.

But I hated him in the last scene where Nivi told him that she trust him the most and I am sure for his wrong ways he is going to hurt her the most but I want her to emerge as a strong woman and stand for her even if that means standing against Viren and actually show him how it feels when you broke someone's trusts. Because he also needs to learn his lesson.

Other then that I am really enjoying this witty, smart, quickminded Viren. I must also say he is actually the prodigy. He has the best qualities with brain, voice, patience and everything but is using all his beautiful qualities in wrong direction. If he had used these in proper direction he could be at top of world and in the heart of the family but suffering from infiority complex.

Love your post Rach! I agree with every word you said. I'm sadist enough to see Sid's downfall. I like the way he band bajao's CC & YD.That's it..Agree with u 100 times.Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Resh.....

Okay a random question girls. lets do a bit of brainstorming

Where can Viren go at night. We have seen him going out at night at;east 2 times as far i can remember.

First was on wedding night and then in yesterday episode. What business can he have at that hour...? any ideas

when you asked this, I remembered a scene where nivi found a gift in the cupboard which
Viren was going to give someone. At that time she didn't ask Viren anything about it.
So I think there is a third person involved here who is most probably connected to his
childhood. Might be someone who suffered  injustice along with Viren.

Resh I was thinking the same,there must be someone who got hurt because of Sid but blame came to Viren instead. That gift, phone call, disappearing at night, disappearing right after wedding, all are connected. They never showed us Sid or Viren having any sibling, right? 

Mahi  HugHow r u sweetie? No school today? 

Finally aap ko yaad aaya Mahi is still here, right?
Hmph meanie.................... okay I forgive you now.
Hugs. School thi lekin class cancelled. Snow.
And Viren has no siblings.
I just think that gift thing was to see how she left about him
and whether she would get jealous or not.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index