Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 120)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hira, Rach, Anju, Sneha I am loving your positive theories about VIren's intention. But like Suchi I am worried about Nivi, it broke my heart to see her trusting Viren blindly today ( I wanted that to happen for so long and now when it did, I wanted Nivi to run from their as fast as she can Cry). Again lots of dialogues today are cryptic, it can go either way, but I am still hoping that it goes the way we want it to be. I am repeating myself again and again, may be just to convince myself,  that whatever happens with Sid I don't give a damn, he deserves it in some way, but I want Viren to have a very strong motive behind all this so his character can be redeem in my mind, my heart is still not believing what he is doing. 

Ketty, yes in the whole episode it was just that scene which made me flicker...I did not want Nivi to say all those things to Viren...She has given away but what can she do. She does not know what is happening right now and why Viren is doing all this...I just hope that Viren does not break her trust...Maybe Viren knows that Sid is behind all this??? we do not know yet...I know it is very confusing...
Trust me, Nivi will emerge as a strong person after all this...And she will definitely give Viren her peace of mind. He will get it bing time from her for using her (if he is really doing it)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83lamstamushivids08ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I KNOW hira if only!

I watched today;s episode. it was eh..

I feel bad for SID but then again NOT. he always stood by so what ever ..

as long as my NIVI is not hurt

but then again she was thanks to viren and now her trust is going to break BIG TIME.

There are many things that are not making sense right now
so one episode at a time.

But the Nivi and Viren scenes are such a torture to watch now a days

I agree Suchi. Everytime Viren comes closer to Nivi, I was shutting my eyes. She looks at him so trustingly and he always had a different expression when she turned away. Cry
BTW Shimla mein Band -aid nahin milta kya?  Why do they show him bleeding, we got the message didn't we, they don't nd to remind us that he is her attacker!Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeshana_83Shayafantamushilamsgmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Oh yeah I dont care about SID too.. I actually want him to suffer. !!!!
and good that he is suffering and being framed.

Jaisi karni waisi bharni.. so too bad Mr. sid.. Its your time to suffer
Ok wait let me make a separate post on this lol and annoy the sid fans ; ) I am so mean ( lol I am not going to post i was jk, but their posts are making my blood boil )

arg argh arghhh

Suchi, why are you going there? same thing happened yesterday with Milee and even I contributed but when I saw things going out of control, I stopped posting there..Just like we are discussing in this thread same way they are too...let us not go to those threads and stress out... Atleast here we are ready to bash Viren...and are doing too. But those fans, are not ready to bash Sid. For them Sid is innocent and has not done anything. Breaking a girl's dil and trust is nothing for them. It is jus tone mistake and not more...Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83vids08Shayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Okay a random question girls. lets do a bit of brainstorming

Where can Viren go at night. We have seen him going out at night at;east 2 times as far i can remember.

First was on wedding night and then in yesterday episode. What business can he have at that hour...? any ideas

when you asked this, I remembered a scene where nivi found a gift in the cupboard which
Viren was going to give someone. At that time she didn't ask Viren anything about it.
So I think there is a third person involved here who is most probably connected to his
childhood. Might be someone who suffered  injustice along with Viren.

Resh I was thinking the same,there must be someone who got hurt because of Sid but blame came to Viren instead. That gift, phone call, disappearing at night, disappearing right after wedding, all are connected. They never showed us Sid or Viren having any sibling, right? 

Mahi  HugHow r u sweetie? No school today? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hira, Rach, Anju, Sneha I am loving your positive theories about VIren's intention. But like Suchi I am worried about Nivi, it broke my heart to see her trusting Viren blindly today ( I wanted that to happen for so long and now when it did, I wanted Nivi to run from their as fast as she can Cry). Again lots of dialogues today are cryptic, it can go either way, but I am still hoping that it goes the way we want it to be. I am repeating myself again and again, may be just to convince myself,  that whatever happens with Sid I don't give a damn, he deserves it in some way, but I want Viren to have a very strong motive behind all this so his character can be redeem in my mind, my heart is still not believing what he is doing. 

Ketty jaan i am trying not to loose hopes on Viren till they show how he managed to do all the stalking incidents and also get away with it... I will give him a benefit of doubt. Also even if he is the stalker if he really loves Nivi and like i said earlier if he is doing everything to get justice to Nivi, i think i can forgive him....

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingdiyaloveskinny

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Actually now days even I hate Nivi Viren scenes and I really want very less scenes of them together as it looks so fake. But one thing is sure he hate looking at pic with Sid and Nivi together but one thing why he just folded it why he didn't teared the pic of Sid or he is waiting to Nivi hate sid completely then he will tear it. Right now he has created a wall between them not the complete hatred.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafangmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Okay a random question girls. lets do a bit of brainstorming

Where can Viren go at night. We have seen him going out at night at;east 2 times as far i can remember.

First was on wedding night and then in yesterday episode. What business can he have at that hour...? any ideas

when you asked this, I remembered a scene where nivi found a gift in the cupboard which
Viren was going to give someone. At that time she didn't ask Viren anything about it.
So I think there is a third person involved here who is most probably connected to his
childhood. Might be someone who suffered  injustice along with Viren.

OH god no more injustice yaar. Aisa lagta hai the whole show is full of Injustice and only evils reside in sood house....LOL

shana_83tamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Hello sweeties.... hope all are doing good... :)
Navz thanks for that PM dear... well written.... :)
let me go back and check all ur posts and then come back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafantamushiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index