Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 12)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

shova for the first time i am damn confused as you all are ! lot of things are not making sense !! i'm so confused, one minute i think he never loved her and is using her for getting revenge with Sid, and then the next minute, I dont think he is the stalker just pretending to be one !! Confused
oh navz sweety *hugs* i know this is confusing and i am feeling the same as you. I cant get myself to land on which side i think viren is. I think he is doing it for revenge and then i think maybe it part of his other plan to catch the MP?? I dunno, but if he was pretneding then what was all that he was saying in the bathroom??OMG we are getting even more confused, by brain isnt functioning properly.
But u know my faith in Viren is still there, and i still belive that when everything is reveled we will be suporting him only and we will love Viren more.I can get my self to hate him, fallen too much in love with him to get me thinking bad about him lolz.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
That's exactly what I asked in the previous thread and I'm still waiting for my answer

Is it possible that Viren is not the stalker and pretending to be one, like i had predicted before ! Maybe the actual stalker is someone who loves Sid very much ? So much so that when the blame will fall on Sid, the actual stalker will come out and confess to the stalking ! In that case, It could only be YD or VD !! Because that is the only meaning I can understand when he says this is the test of my love too !!

Also, I just remembered NivRen's scene with Dadi, remember how she said if Nivi gets tears in her eyes, u will get a beating from me, and not just ashirwad, and he says you can take my agni pariksha, i will prove to be a 100% patnivarta pati !!

oh my Navz Hugoh i knew ur post will make me feel a bit bettr. I am praying it happens the way u predicted here. love you alot for this. I still cant get myself to belive we is the stalker, i am just really confused now but oh god i hope it goes this way and Viren isn doing this for the reasons we r thinking. Please god listen to us, make the CTs show us Viren is innocentCry

I too hope so...ki he is innocent.... he did this so that the real stalker cm out....

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushizarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz I was about to leave and just saw your post. Sweetie thanks a lot, I hope actually I will pray that your prediction comes true this time. Badly need this. I can't tolerate Viren being negative to Nivi at all. I wouldn't have mind him taking revenge from Sid by some other means but using Nivi is totally put me off. 

Navz he can be pretending, because what he said today about his love being tested, also before he went to plan for photo shoot he told Nivi just remember yesterday, today and tomorrow I will be with you always and don't forget that. I am really confused right now.

Ketty, lot of things are making me think he is pretending, because like everyone is saying most of the time Nivi was stalked, Sid was no where around !! The fire incident, the bloody kurta, the bulb and the rope incident !! Also he said a few episodes back that only he knows why he doing all this !!

Plus, why did they show Ram-Sita idol when they got married ! And the song ? Tu hi Saathi, Tu Hi Yaara, Tu Farishta Hai Khuda Ka !! Can RS really use such high religious symvolism for a guy who is a psychopath ?

Navz this is exactly what i was thinking that can RS show all those symbolic meanings and now turn Viren negative or psyco just to frame Sid??? like i was saying he might be using the incident like bulb,bloody kurta,rope incident and fire to get himself into the game and then turn things around to get the game go his way. Now i am beliving he is doing all this for another reason and not to frame sid rather to get the real MP out. like u said he maight know or have gotten hints that the person that is the real MP loves sid alot and when sid is framed they will speak up so i will like to belive what we saw todayis just a drama from him to catch the real MP. Navz jaan i love u for making me feel better , i knew there was no reason crying by my self and u can make me feel better thats why i came runing here to read ur positive post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz you are still positive don't think too much everything he said was fake and false. Only one dialog which he said when he entered the show Karne waale bolte nahi and ek baar shaadi ho jaane do dushmani nibhane ke liye to poori zindagi pari hai are true. This means he knew Sid loves Nivi he is as shrewd as his mother to know what exactly Sid feels for Nivi. He was just waiting for getting married and take revenge from Sid he set all the things for Sid. Whatever he said from mouth to everyone is fake, false whether it is his family or Nivi or NT dadi. He has hatred and setup in his mind from beginning he entered the show which are completely visible now. He is the stalker from beginning. He also knew the fact how much Nivi loved Sid and still gave her immense pain. 
Oh my sweet  cutie Rachu. my poor darling give me a hug *tight hug* jannu i knew u are feeling like this. when i saw the epi and read the article i just thought of my poor darling Rachu. Jannu my heart isnt set to belive what he has shown for nivi is fake. his eyes, my favourite thing, cant lie. his eyes showed so much love, truth, so i will be taking Navz side and be thinking that all this framing sid is part of his plan to catch real MP.jaan think like this and trust me u will feel better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Man I still can't believe it! I know we have been warned through tb articles/interviews. I just still can't believe it.

Is Viren really this much coldhearted.

can't believe the person who said all those wonderful promises and was so loving/caring, could be such stone at heart.

My mind/heart still are not accepting it and still hoping that it's all good only,

kya karen,kya naa karen
yeh kaisi mushkil hai
koi to bata de iska hal to mere bhai

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Payal jaan u still hear?? where r u??? i see u liking the post but i cant seem to find ur postCry. is my jaan really upset?? we all are sweety now come and give me a hug cause ur shova needs a tight hug from her sister *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Sauji I don't know what to do either, article did warn us months ago but we decided to take it as positive. Well my all  positivity is gone now, I got little bit back by reading Navz post but again I saw Viren's self talk and now I am back to being negative. After seeing that scene again I don't think he is pretending to catch real MP. I am just going to take as it comes now as nothing seems to make any sense. I really like to believe that there still a some hope left for Viren not being negative for Nivi but my mind says not to listen to my heart this time, till now NIvi's heart and mind wasn't in sync, now mine is not in sync.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sauji I don't know what to do either, article did warn us months ago but we decided to take it as positive. Well my all  positivity is gone now, I got little bit back by reading Navz post but again I saw Viren's self talk and now I am back to being negative. After seeing that scene again I don't think he is pretending to catch real MP. I am just going to take as it comes now as nothing seems to make any sense. I really like to believe that there still a some hope left for Viren not being negative for Nivi but my mind says not to listen to my heart this time, till now NIvi's heart and mind wasn't in sync, now mine is not in sync.

Ketty, please change your siggy text !! Every time I read it I wanna cry !!! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index