Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 118)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Just watched the episode and i must say its going at a very fast pace now... 

Girls some of the dialogues were intriguing and making me think he is not the stalker again but some again taking me back to square 1.

1.  The agent said that Viren had booked the hotel long back and made Sid's booking there later.

So if he had already booked with this agent. y did he go to BS's friend and ask him to be booked there and then again cancel it giving false excuses..

2. In the main hall, he stares at CC, while saying koi nahin janta ungli kiske taraf uthe..... ya phir janna hi nahin chahte

3. He says to Nivi " tumhe sahi sabit karne ke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakta hoon, mujhe
koi nahin rok sakta hai ". This one was a very hard hitting one.. It seemed like he is going to any extent to prove Nivi right

4. But then the dialogue doosari jeet and doosari haar... Again this sounds like revenge. the first jeet would be marrying Nivi and hence sid-nivi seperation..

As the episode progressed i was positive he loves Nivi and is trying to prove her being sane and some1 troubling her. His expressions may be to confuse us but the last dialogue again smells like revenge...

Waiting for Monday now. Want to see what excuse he gives to nivi or may be if we are lucky as per the article he may disclose sumthing to Nivi...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadasahujashana_83vids08tamushigmann2010_Hira_89Scintillatingashred12anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
me too loved today's episode.loving Viren's games as long as they are harmless.Big smileSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010VirMan_ArShiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Just watched the episode and i must say its going at a very fast pace now... 

Girls some of the dialogues were intriguing and making me think he is not the stalker again but some again taking me back to square 1.

1.  The agent said that Viren had booked the hotel long back and made Sid's booking there later.

So if he had already booked with this agent. y did he go to BS's friend and ask him to be booked there and then again cancel it giving false excuses..

2. In the main hall, he stares at CC, while saying koi nahin janta ungli kiske taraf uthe..... ya phir janna hi nahin chahte

3. He says to Nivi " tumhe sahi sabit karne ke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakta hoon, mujhe
koi nahin rok sakta hai ". This one was a very hard hitting one.. It seemed like he is going to any extent to prove Nivi right

4. But then the dialogue doosari jeet and doosari haar... Again this sounds like revenge. the first jeet would be marrying Nivi and hence sid-nivi seperation..

As the episode progressed i was positive he loves Nivi and is trying to prove her being sane and some1 troubling her. His expressions may be to confuse us but the last dialogue again smells like revenge...

Waiting for Monday now. Want to see what excuse he gives to nivi or may be if we are lucky as per the article he may disclose sumthing to Nivi...
nicely said sneha...but i think by dossri jeet and doosri haar he means... the first one being to prove sid was there to protect nivi in the lovers shack without them calling him.... bec he said that aaj se tumhari barbadi shuru.... so that was the first proof nivi got... and today he gave her the second...
what i am loving the most is..that viren has always been shown to do things in a jet speed... and the cvs have taken care to continue the same way even now..and not to stretch it... it matches virens character so much that it has looked it has waited enough for his revenge...and he will be showing more proof day by day to make nivi say sid...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeshana_83Shayafantamushilamsgmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Sorry for the random posts but been watching the last scene again and every time I watch it, it's like it further strengthens the notion that Viren is fighting FOR Nivi. Remember how Viren finds Nivi in a totally emotionally battered state when he gives her some sort of a sedative? I think the purpose there was to make Nivi narrate the tally of mishaps out so as to confirm Viren's suspicion of her being a victim of injustice and mockery courtesy of his own kin. But I think what came as a shock to him was Nivi's susceptible, reticent nature. Even at that juncture, when Nivi was lying there unconsciously mumbling, he told her to fight for herself, to make those who have hurt her pay. It's almost as if he's trying to mould out a new Nivi...a Nivi who isn't afraid to fight for her right, to question others when need be arises, to demand answers for all the injustice and to make others listen. Today, I saw a hint of just that Nivi when she turns around determinedly, proclaiming to get her questions through this time and finding their answers while Viren smiles in glee over his win and Sid's loss. Fits like a jigsaw puzzle piece, eh? If only CTs are thinking along the same lines...

Edited by _Hira_89 - 21 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeasyadadasahujashana_83Shayafansimran728tamushilamszarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-diyaloveskinny

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I KNOW hira if only!

I watched today;s episode. it was eh..

I feel bad for SID but then again NOT. he always stood by so what ever ..

as long as my NIVI is not hurt

but then again she was thanks to viren and now her trust is going to break BIG TIME.

There are many things that are not making sense right now
so one episode at a time.

But the Nivi and Viren scenes are such a torture to watch now a days

shana_83tamushisimran728vids08Shayafangmann2010_Hira_89ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
"Aur maango apne jawab."... This is a very bold stmt that he thought about. He wants Nivi to stand up and fight for her rights..This is what I infered from this stmt. Sid, tumne kyon aisa kiya jo bhi kiya...Why???
Also, Viren saying to Nivi "I do not want any distance between and to be so close that their is no need for any questions." says a lot. He wants Nivi to be his an donly his...
The expressions that he gave when Nivi took out the picture were more of hurt and pain. Maybe this picture brings back some bad memories that are really painful to him. The way then he holds the picture and looks at it shows that he has been in love with Nivi since then and something happened that day (maybe) which has left a big scar in Viren's life and he is not able to forget that. He is not able to handle that picture where he sees them together. Maybe he also wanted to be in that picture but Sid refused or said something...We will surely know soon what the past is.

shana_83simran728Shayafanlamstamushizarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Okay a random question girls. lets do a bit of brainstorming

Where can Viren go at night. We have seen him going out at night at;east 2 times as far i can remember.

First was on wedding night and then in yesterday episode. What business can he have at that hour...? any ideas

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Mujhe lagta hai humein Viren ko uske motifs ko uspar aur RS par hi chor dena chahiye hum jitna analyse karne ki koshish karte hain utna hi confuse ho jaate. Lets enjoy him in every episode as it comes. Because whether he is positive or negative is not my concern now, whether he will get Nivi in end or loose it (though I want him too get a jatka to break Nivi's trust).

But I am enjoying every bit because the person he is framing is not innocent to me because a person who know ke person being blamed is innocent but still let him get blamed is bigger culprit and that too the person he claims to love. Like Sid stood like statue when Nivi was getting blamed on wedding confrontation without mistake and sid knew it but still kept quite. So now Sid is going to face the same so I am not feeling sorry for him for me he is not poor guy. Nivi is being proved innocent and YD and CC got a slap on their face.

But I hated him in the last scene where Nivi told him that she trust him the most and I am sure for his wrong ways he is going to hurt her the most but I want her to emerge as a strong woman and stand for her even if that means standing against Viren and actually show him how it feels when you broke someone's trusts. Because he also needs to learn his lesson.

Other then that I am really enjoying this witty, smart, quickminded Viren. I must also say he is actually the prodigy. He has the best qualities with brain, voice, patience and everything but is using all his beautiful qualities in wrong direction. If he had used these in proper direction he could be at top of world and in the heart of the family but suffering from infiority complex.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadashana_83simran728ShayafantamushiFaizuuNivRenlamszarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index