Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 117)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

ashley u mind if I post your live update today? as i won't be able to update and neither can sabii... please i'll give u credit for it

ok dear.. No problem..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Actually I think he want to tell Nivedita everything he want her to question him why is he doing everything not to come in his manipulative talks. He want her to be part of his game as he said he want her saath and not want to use her for his game. These are things I am getting why he is leaving all the proofs with Nivedita.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12anjubalaxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

In phone signing scene he was targetting Chanchal more than targetting Sid. I think he is using Nivi and Sid to reach chanchal. May be fire accident was chanchal's idea. I think he may be doing this to prove chanchal he is also after Sid like she is so that she can tell him everything. You know na he teach a person in language they understand the best.

Very good point Rachu jaan... I also think he is after CC and YD. He knows something about them being behind this or something else that he wants to bring out. He is trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - Sid and his parents.
And I am sure he has paid money to all these people like telephone person, travel agent etc...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeeshana_83simran728lamstamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ketty.. It looked like something between anger n tension.. I cudnt name it so i wrote anger.. Thanx for clearing.. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I have one question...
On vandana's bday, when nivi was collecting old photo's, viren said, he wasn't there in any photos... Nivi told thatz becoz he wasn't there at that time... And nivi don't remember  anything about him as a child... If he was in love with her, then he would have at least tried to talk with her or tried to be her friend... If anything like that happened then she would've remembered naa...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanlamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

In phone signing scene he was targetting Chanchal more than targetting Sid. I think he is using Nivi and Sid to reach chanchal. May be fire accident was chanchal's idea. I think he may be doing this to prove chanchal he is also after Sid like she is so that she can tell him everything. You know na he teach a person in language they understand the best.

^ I was sort of thinking the same. Like his vengeance is somehow linked to the past happenings related to Nivi's family. Assuming Nivi was Viren's childhood obsession, I'd say this theory is pretty robust. The fact that Viren returns in the aftermath of the whole Soods-Sharmas clash isn't just plain coincidence. It's almost as if he knew what has happened, couldn't bear the toll this had taken on Nivi and decided to punish Sidharth. I kind of found his dialogue "Go Nivi, make Sid answer all your questions" like a proxy for these scattered thoughts. He wants Sid to pay for what he did to Nivi in addition to seeing him suffer to pacify his inferiority complex. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeshana_83simran728Shayafanlamstamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey everyone! today's epi was good because it shows that nvi is not pagal and but sid surely is framed yaar 
 vrien was looking good 
  and i came here to let u all know that today i had to make game , so here is link yaar
  please play yaar and if u don't like it , please let me k now too yaar 
 so i can improve  yaar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

^ I was sort of thinking the same. Like his vengeance is somehow linked to the past happenings related to Nivi's family. Assuming Nivi was Viren's childhood obsession, I'd say this theory is pretty robust. The fact that Viren returns in the aftermath of the whole Soods-Sharmas clash isn't just plain coincidence. It's almost as if he knew what has happened, couldn't bear the toll this had taken on Nivi and decided to punish Sidharth. I kind of found his dialogue "Go Nivi, make Sid answer all your questions" like a proxy for these scattered thoughts. He wants Sid to pay for what he did to Nivi in addition to seeing him suffer to pacify his inferiority complex. 

@bold - Yes, HIra..even i wrote the same. This dialogue holds lot of meaning. He wants Nivi to get her answers..to know what happened and why it happened and why was she punished for all this. It is not just from Sid but from others too. So this all is related to their past... Nivi is younger than Sid and Viren so it is possible that she does not remember those bad moments or happenings...Or maybe this is related to her mom too...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeshana_83ShayafantamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010_Hira_89xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index