Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 116)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ashley u mind if I post your live update today? as i won't be able to update and neither can sabii... please i'll give u credit for it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

You want to know something pathetic?

When Viren was in the bathroom and there was the blood on the floor and then later on his robe, I was so tense and yelling at him to be careful. I mean I want him to get caught and the next phase of the story to begin, but not so soon. So here I am sort of rooting for the aniti-hero to be more carefulCry
LOL Asya that reminds me of watching Darr movie, I was rooting for SRK through out the movie and felt happy when he got out of from Sunny's grip in one of the fighting scene. I think even we hate Viren it will be only for Nivi, but if anyone else start hating him or being bad to him, we will still feel bad for him. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83ShayafantamushizarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Ashly I didn't see Viren angry in last scene, I was kind of tense. Well dear good night, see you tomorrow.

About today's episode, I liked it for obvious reasons. Anyways when he was talking about phone he was just addressing CC and YD, when he said someone is doing all this to her he was staring at CC. When he said 'Aur phir koi nahi janata ki ungli kis pe uthe ya phir janana hi nahi chahata' he was looking right at CC and YD.  YD and CC are involved too in whatever happened in childhood or earlier in his life. YD always favored Sid so he is trying to prove to her that he is not what she think he is. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83tamushiShayafanlamsScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
In phone signing scene he was targetting Chanchal more than targetting Sid. I think he is using Nivi and Sid to reach chanchal. May be fire accident was chanchal's idea. I think he may be doing this to prove chanchal he is also after Sid like she is so that she can tell him everything. You know na he teach a person in language they understand the best.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingashred12xaviara

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yo I'm actually happy they are not dragging this. I want Nivi to get to the bottom of this- and fast. But the last scene just killed me. It's sad to see Nivi proclaiming her full faith and trust in Viren when in actuality things are drastically different than she can even imagine. However, I take solace in the fact that we haven't encountered any such instances wherein we'd see Viren's "hatred" towards Nivi, which ofcourse puts a big question mark on its existence. It's more like Viren wants Sid to lose no matter what. I am quite hopeful now actually...but not so keen on waiting for weeks or a month for things to come out clean. I want to see some real progress next week i.e I want Nivi to think about Viren's cryptic doings (the bathrobe, blood in the toilet, the photo etc) and I want her to question Viren and provoke him to the point that he disgorges the truth out. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsshana_83lamsShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

ashley u mind if I post your live update today? as i won't be able to update and neither can sabii... please i'll give u credit for it

Sanju, ashley left to prepare dinner and may/may not be back.I think she wouldn't  mind if u use her updates. go for it and give credit to her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingashred12xaviara

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

I agree Ketty. I loved today's episode... no matter what,..... the way he has proved Nivi is not hallucinating.... no one could have ever thought of it... he knows that just by him and nivi saying its sid who did all this..anyone will believe them... they dont have that much importance in the family... so he has started getting proof...first to prove nivi herself..that sid is behind this...secondly to make nivi trust him blindly...and finally to make sure everyone else in the family support them when they ask questions to sid... he is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that sid is alone when is asked those questions...while the family is with him this time..not supporting sid.... i absolutely loved the way he spoke to CC and YD.... giving them a hint they for now, he believes even they can be behind framing nivi as mental.... he is intelligent enough to not say himself that it is sid... he wants nivi to say it.... and he wants to point fingers to CC and YD... maybe bec he needs to be more careful from CC now, as she has started to suspect him... moreover he knows...sid cannot speak a lot.. OMG ...he is doing everything that a supposedly loving husband would do to prove his loving wife right....this one scene is like an answer to CC question yesterday...why would u take ur loving wife to such a place... as if he was telling her...that u cant suspect me in my love for nivi...and he proved it today... i know u must be thinking that he is faking... but believe me... this shows that what he can do for her, when he finally realises that he needs her..... i also cannot forget the words he said before convincing nivi for marriage... mein poore dil se yeh rishta nibhaonga.... oh..i wish he realises what is he abt to loose, if she knows the truth... right now he seems to be too overconfident that he cannot be caught..so he is not thinking abt the implications... but he will repent...to have hurt her and to have lost her...

I just love the character... Viren... specially for his obsessiveness to get the things his way... i dont know abt u guys..but i have watched this scene a couple of times already... just imagine what he can do when he will really fall for her.... awesome

sonia

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeasyadadashana_83Shayafantamushilamsgmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
girls, i must say that i liked today's episode - in order to take revenge, Viren is atleast showing that Nivi is not mad and is not hallucinating. I know he is framing Sid but atleast Nivi is proven right. So, Viren is surely helping Nivi (whatever his reasons are). And I loved CC and YD's expressions. And Viren was all the time looking at his mom. He is upto something. Alongwith framing Sid, he is trying to take out all the bad deeds of his mom. It is very visible now that he does not like his mom for the obvious reason. Maybe he is taking revenge on her too for hating Nivi and for framing Nivi and troubling her. So, in his obsession he is taking revenge on all those who bothered Nivi. But I feel very bad for VD. She is such a sweet and pure soul and she will be affected by all this, by seeing her son in trouble.
But Viren's dialogue that "I can do anything to prove you right" has a meaning other than what we can think. Maybe something related to past. Something happened during that time to Nivi for which she was also blamed alongwith Viren...
And then the last scene where he thinks "Yes, ab tum sawaal karo aur mein chahta hun ki tumko tumhare jawab milen." So, again this shows something to do with their past. Nivi has to get her answers now. Maybe Nivi does not remember what happened that time but maybe now she will... Viren definitely wants Nivi to question Sid and others and to get her answers...
I still think he is in love with her but right now her obsession to take revenge on all those who have troubled him and Nivi is more than his obsession of Nivi. I really liked the post made by a doctor (savera??)..It came from a professional and I really regard her post.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeecoolgirl7asyadadasahujasavera2007shana_83simran728Shayafantamushilamsgmann2010_Hira_89Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index