Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One question about today's episode, why CC looked so scared during Phone confrontation? I just don't get it. She should be shocked but most of the time I see a fear on her face. May be I am imagining things.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Moni, Navz, Mahi, payal

Do you like the suit Viren wear today. He was looking dashing in it. Nivi was also looking beautiful in saree. Even chanchal was looking good in green saree.

In this serial I will love to say chanchal expressions are die for. She emotes so well all her evilness, annoyed expressions I just love her expressions most specially when Viren give her back. I never liked a son to give back her mother but I love the Viren's giving back to Chanchal as only he can give answers to her. Yashodhara is not very good with her expressions.

Hey Rach, my jaanupie!! πŸ€— I so agree with you, my lovely! Viren looks good in everything, 😳 so I need not comment there, hehe! πŸ˜‰And yes I did like Nivi's saree a lot today, it was a beautiful combination of red and eucalyptus green and as usual she looked exquisite! 😊 And, what do I say about CC, this is one character who apart from Nivedita and Viren in CCBM totally steals the show with her personality. I always like all her sarees. She carries them very well. Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Hi girls/ladies,

Sorry for not introducing myself in my earlier post. I am Anjali. I did interact with few ppl here (Rach, Mili & Suchi) with a different ID. But, I had problem with that ID so, could not post any... hence created new one.
I would like to put my few cents when I get time. Would be delighted to join this group. you guys are just awesome in discussing, i like the friendly atmosphere here. Can u all add me here? Thanks!

Hi Anjali welcome to NivRen group. I am Ketty.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi Anjali! πŸ€— Welcome to out thread! πŸ€— So good to have you hear, my dear!! I am Payal. And, yes we would love for you to actively participate and give your few cents about NivRen & CCBM.

Mahi, I am sure you made a note of this, my dear, but in case of you didn't, do add Anjali's name as well in the new thread.

it's been added to the new thread
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee jaani hello how r u sweetie glad u r back in action. My arm is better. Yaar my admissions date is January 31, 2011 and sweetie I will not be attending any scholl as I will be upgrading my law degree so I have to prepare it on my own and it all depends on my speed.

Yaar I watched the episode again and again. I loved the scene where Viren proved Nivi innocent he was addressing thorughout to CC and YD. I dont want to spoil it for anybody but his main purpose behind this was to put blame on S. rather than proving Nivi innocent. Sorry sweetie don't think that I'm negative. I'm all positive and I love today scene and yesterday scene of Viren with CC coz he is the only one in the family who can give it to CC and YD. 
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

it's been added to the new thread

Hi Anjali welcome to the group and would love to have u. More the merrier. And would love to reading post from u
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal * haugs* back at you. Thanks for ur warm welcome. Thanks Rach & Ketty!

What do u gls think abt my earlier post :
I got 1 question if Viren was the stalker during HM, how come Nivi didn't sense his presence while she was unmasking him??
I am asking this coz, she could sense him when he reached from Delhi (while she was dragged out of the house by CC) !!!!!
So, he may not be the stalker???

zarmeeno thumbnail

Hey Moni, Navz, Mahi, payal

Do you like the suit Viren wear today. He was looking dashing in it. Nivi was also looking beautiful in saree. Even chanchal was looking good in green saree.

In this serial I will love to say chanchal expressions are die for. She emotes so well all her evilness, annoyed expressions I just love her expressions most specially when Viren give her back. I never liked a son to give back her mother but I love the Viren's giving back to Chanchal as only he can give answers to her. Yashodhara is not very good with her expressions.

Rach Jaani Viren looks good in everything
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Thanks Payal * haugs* back at you. Thanks for ur warm welcome. Thanks Rach & Ketty!

What do u gls think abt my earlier post :
I got 1 question if Viren was the stalker during HM, how come Nivi didn't sense his presence while she was unmasking him??
I am asking this coz, she could sense him when he reached from Delhi (while she was dragged out of the house by CC) !!!!!
So, he may not be the stalker???

Coz I think she was too scared at that time to sense or to feel anything
xaviara thumbnail

Lovely points Navz loved them but I have few questions:

1. Why he said tumhe sahi prove karne ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta huin.
  2. Why Chanchal was looking so scared when he was proving right and blaming Sid.
  3. Till now they haven't shown complete turn of events that how he played the game.
  4. They are moving forward but not showing any Backflashes why
  5. When they will show that when Nivi will doubt Viren about everything.
  6. What will be the points when Nivi will start doubting Viren.
  7. What could be possible reason Viren can give to Nivi.
  8. What was the purpose of keeping Nivi and Sid photgraph with himself.

wow rachu !! that are quite a few questions !!! πŸ˜† Let me try and answer them as much as I can !!

1. The first one is obvious, he loves her like crazy, and he can literally do anything to prove her right !!

2. I feel he is not the stalker, and that it is either JAAL or YD !! And let us suppose he is stalker, CC was worried because her plan to prove Nivi mad have failed completely, because till then only Viren was siding with Nivi, and no one believed him, but she knew Sid saying that she is not hallucinating is a sure sign that Nivi is fine ! YD was mad because Viren was indirectly pointing fingers at her ladla Sid !!

3 $ 4. They have showed any flashbacks as yet because I don't think he is the stalker !! I think he is luring out the stalker and taking revenge at the same time !!!

5. From next week, I'm sure !!

6. The blood on his bathrobe would be the first thing which will make her doubt him !!

7. I don't think he is going to give her a false reason, he might not give her the complete justification for her doubts, but he will try and stick to as much truth as possible !!

8. Because what happened between Sid and Viren in the past ha sto do with their childhood and Nivi !!