Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 115)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
ok dears...has 2 prepare dinner...may or maynot be back today...
so gud nite/gud evening dears...Hug
hope we can sleep properly today too...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
sneha...dat is y i want him to be already in luv with her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ashley u mind if I post your live update today? as i won't be able to update and neither can sabii... please i'll give u credit for it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

You want to know something pathetic?

When Viren was in the bathroom and there was the blood on the floor and then later on his robe, I was so tense and yelling at him to be careful. I mean I want him to get caught and the next phase of the story to begin, but not so soon. So here I am sort of rooting for the aniti-hero to be more carefulCry
LOL Asya that reminds me of watching Darr movie, I was rooting for SRK through out the movie and felt happy when he got out of from Sunny's grip in one of the fighting scene. I think even we hate Viren it will be only for Nivi, but if anyone else start hating him or being bad to him, we will still feel bad for him. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Ashly I didn't see Viren angry in last scene, I was kind of tense. Well dear good night, see you tomorrow.

About today's episode, I liked it for obvious reasons. Anyways when he was talking about phone he was just addressing CC and YD, when he said someone is doing all this to her he was staring at CC. When he said 'Aur phir koi nahi janata ki ungli kis pe uthe ya phir janana hi nahi chahata' he was looking right at CC and YD.  YD and CC are involved too in whatever happened in childhood or earlier in his life. YD always favored Sid so he is trying to prove to her that he is not what she think he is. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83ShayafanlamstamushiScintillatingashred12Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
In phone signing scene he was targetting Chanchal more than targetting Sid. I think he is using Nivi and Sid to reach chanchal. May be fire accident was chanchal's idea. I think he may be doing this to prove chanchal he is also after Sid like she is so that she can tell him everything. You know na he teach a person in language they understand the best.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingashred12xaviara

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yo I'm actually happy they are not dragging this. I want Nivi to get to the bottom of this- and fast. But the last scene just killed me. It's sad to see Nivi proclaiming her full faith and trust in Viren when in actuality things are drastically different than she can even imagine. However, I take solace in the fact that we haven't encountered any such instances wherein we'd see Viren's "hatred" towards Nivi, which ofcourse puts a big question mark on its existence. It's more like Viren wants Sid to lose no matter what. I am quite hopeful now actually...but not so keen on waiting for weeks or a month for things to come out clean. I want to see some real progress next week i.e I want Nivi to think about Viren's cryptic doings (the bathrobe, blood in the toilet, the photo etc) and I want her to question Viren and provoke him to the point that he disgorges the truth out. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsshana_83Shayafanlamsgmann2010Scintillatingashred12xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

ashley u mind if I post your live update today? as i won't be able to update and neither can sabii... please i'll give u credit for it

Sanju, ashley left to prepare dinner and may/may not be back.I think she wouldn't  mind if u use her updates. go for it and give credit to her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingashred12xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index