Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 113)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashly for update sweetheart. I think I am going to ignore all loving looks of Viren to Nivi until I am sure that he indeed loves her.

I am getting some kind of sick pleasure from Sid being blamed, GM and HL getting restless. Sid should realize that how Keshav must have felt and even after knowing truth he didn't put it out. God please forgive me that I am enjoying innocent man getting slaughtered, but I can't help it the way I feel about it. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanlamszarmeenoScintillatingashred12Suchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Goodmorning everyone...I am back.... and again addicted to read the posts... Smile.. have we all realised, that 2 days back we were so upset and angry abt Viren being the stalker... and now, we have again started seeing a little positive... we still see chances that everything will get better...

right now we all agree that his hatred is bigger than his concern for nivi...Shove u are right...his hatred is bigger.. but i still feel he is not bad at heart.. no matter what u all say... i still believe he has some emotions ...which at times are genuine... he might be faking his love for nivi..but the way he sat beside her really concerned until she gained conciousness without worrying for abt his wound... he could have just sat there without showing any emotions and just waited until nivi was awake..and stated his faking again...but he didnt do that...the first words out of his mouth were..thank god tum theek ho... ok..so he used her for revenge..but he never imagined that he will have to hit her and get her to that state... i see some positivity in that... he is acting like a small child..who is possessive abt getting everything back..which could have been his... by snatching... he is not ready to share anymore... he wants everything to himself... as the story is revealed...we will no longer blame him  for what he is doing..maybe his way is not right 100%... but u cant say he is at fault... he is returning what he was given...if anyone is to be blamed for what viren is doing..its definelty not viren..but his family...

sonia

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanlamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Man Ketty I was going to sayyy that ... Exactly.. I am getting a sick pleasure too..
I feel like my revenge is been taken.

and making HL and CC and YD and Divya taste their own medicine !!!

I just hope.. It was someone else who was responsible for Nivi's hurt.

If only thats true.. I will be back again as a Nivi and Viren fan :S

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanlamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Ashly for update sweetheart. I think I am going to ignore all loving looks of Viren to Nivi until I am sure that he indeed loves her.

I am getting some kind of sick pleasure from Sid being blamed, GM and HL getting restless. Sid should realize that how Keshav must have felt and even after knowing truth he didn't put it out. God please forgive me that I am enjoying innoc
ent man getting slaughtered, but I can't help it the way I feel about it. 

More than Sid being punished i am happy that the witch HL will also have to suffer because of all this... HL is worst than DD. DD atleast does not know what sacrifice her sis has done but she is dumb. And u cant expect much from dumb people....Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Gita97Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
True Suchi this is the slap I wanted on HL, GM and YD's face but it is going to be short lived because truth is going to come out one day and again in last Nivi is the only one who will be hurt. Viren doesn't mean anything to anyone in Soods anyways. But let's enjoy pain of those people while we can. Evil Smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshana_83ShayafanScintillatingashred12Gita97Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be better if at this stage he does not really love Nivi but will fall or realise he is in love later when all seems lost?? Maybe a bit more satisfactory than loving her and using her like this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshana_83ShayafanSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

last part-

ks meets pt for money help.
pt says he himself is in difficulty. wen he says abt asking aditya, hl discourages indirectly.
yash overhears all.
viren keeps d telecom file in shelf n says saboot no.1
nivi comes n lokks at him in gratitude.
she says thanks.
he says one, never say thanx to me n two, i can do anything to prove u rite.
(POINT TO PONDER)
he asks her wat she wanted to ask. she goes to take d envelope.
(WATCH KM'S EXPRESSIONS)
viren is having hard time controlling his anger n showing gud face to nivi.
she shows him n he says its u n sid as kids. she says i know but y u have it. u never told me. she sounds scared to ask him.
he says u can ask me anything, but she says now i dont want to know. i trust u very much n dont 've any doubts on you
(poor poor girl....)
viren looks happy n says dat is wat i want
(we know dat  mr. )
he says i want all barrier between us gone n no doubts between us.
she smiles but moves away n says in anger dat but i want answers fm some1 else.
viren smirks n thinks get ready sid dis is my 2nd victory.

precap-
THANK GOD THEY DIDINT DRAG NIVI GETTING SOME PROOFDancing
viren is siting on table near shelf n nivi asks him to show something. he's trying to avoid but she gets d bathrobe n sees blood on it.

cant wait 4 monday's epi......todays precap is must see...though its  edited version of original scen but enuf 4 our peace dat nivi'll get to know something...just hope he doesnt twist it agian...

shana_83ShayafanlamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Gita97KinSanjDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Shanthi I will be much better option that he falls in love with Nivi later and right now he just cares for her. But I am hoping that whatever he is doing he is doing for love, you know his obsession. I don't want him to take revenge on Sid for some other psycho reason. That reminds of his dialogue after BS started talking and Nivi got angry at him for paying hospital bills, didn't he say I am doing all this just for you. if you don't believe it look into my eyes and you will see. I hope that's still true.

shana_83simran728ShayafanlamsScintillatingzarmeenoashred12diyaloveskinnyGita97Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index