Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 112)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Zarmeen I know I was thinking of those scenes too, actually I was making a mental note of his expression in every scene where he was alone where he didn't have to pretend. But this is all up to CTs now, how they want to play, because they can still decide to make him not in love with Nivi and we wouldn't be able to do anything. Those scene were just there to make us believe that he loved Nivi that's all. But I will hate if that happens. Like Ashly I just hope they don't mess up our image of NivRen. 
Ketty our image of NivRen has already been messed up jaan the day they showed Viren is stalker so I am not worried for that. I don't know whether he loves Nivi or not but he definitely care for her and feel protective about her as he can't see her sad if you remember wedding scene when Keshav left Nivi Viren had concern on his face even when Nivi was not looking towards him. He went ahead to manofy her but I think that hatred is far more bigger than any concern for Nivi.

I said na like mother like son Chanchal hatred for Nivi is much bigger than her love for Viren though we can clearly see that she do love Viren I always wanted Viren should be opposite to her that his love for Nivi should be bigger than any hatred for anyone but they showed opposite that his hatred for Sid is much much bigger than his love for Nivi.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83simran728Shayafanlamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Gita97

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Zarmeen, Anju, Shanti.

Girls there are so many things going on in our heads right now that before posting something u actually change ur mind and start thinking about other incident.... Now this track has become equally torterous for us like the MP track.. If the article is not to be believed, after seeing yesterday's episode i was fine but these articles have ruined everything.. But seriously we have to stop thinking coz whatever we may think, everything is in CT's hands..
Hey Sneha jaani I agree with u that we have to stop thinking but the biggest question is that can we do that?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Gita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
He is being so careless about blood why? Argh.... I really want to strangle CTs for making us go through this. I don't like this VIren at all. Sorry Rach I am trying and I love his attitude with others, can't tolerate his attitude with Nivi. 

Shanthi Hug how r u? just trying to be positive by thinking Viren loves Nivi. You know most of the time girls do with flower just taking one leaf at a time and says he loves me, he loves me not and if the last leaf is he loves me than becomes all happy, I am doing that about Viren's love for Nivi. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshana_83ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoashred12Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

He is being so careless about blood why? Argh.... I really want to strangle CTs for making us go through this. I don't like this VIren at all. Sorry Rach I am trying and I love his attitude with others, can't tolerate his attitude with Nivi. 

Shanthi Hug how r u? just trying to be positive by thinking Viren loves Nivi. You know most of the time girls do with flower just taking one leaf at a time and says he loves me, he loves me not and if the last leaf is he loves me than becomes all happy, I am doing that about Viren's love for Nivi. LOL
Hi Ketty HugI'm fine how r u doing? ur trying to be positive, but im having trouble with that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

part2-

all ladies r in hall. viren comes n d guy fm telecom dept says d old phone has been reconnected 1 month back.
viren tells see nivi dat phone is working (how did he know abt it..dat day he didnt let her tell full)
guy says sid hs signed d form 4 dat.
poor sid comes den. viren makes gud drama abt it.
sid finally says he doesnt remember signing any such form.
vd is shocked at all dis.
dd says wat do u mean dat sid is doing dis?
viren says i didint say dat. but fm nowon no1 shud blame my wife dat she's imagining.
he says who knows tmrw more proof'll come. he gives some warning  to all n looks at cc.
stupid hl comes. she finds dat its tense situation.
sid leaves. viren looks n nivi n smiles lovingly
(i cant trust dat)
n leaves to room. nivi follows.

same coming up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Vase dekha jaye Viren jis tarah se apne moves ab khel raha hai he could be caught in 15 min only if everyone open their mind but kya karein sabke minds to Chanchal and Viren ne already capture kar liye hai to everyone will believe him na.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728lamsShayafangmann2010Scintillatingashred12Gita97

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

If Viren has not taken care of dumping the towel and have left it lying around and nivi sees it, it would mean either of the 2:

1. He wants Nivi to doubt him, but y would he want nivi to doubt him. his parents dont love him and will not bother to come out disclosing their secrets

2. The CT's are trying to move ahead in a better and fast pace so that his reasons of obession are out in open soon...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

part2-

all ladies r in hall. viren comes n d guy fm telecom dept says d old phone has been reconnected 1 month back.
viren tells see nivi dat phone is working (how did he know abt it..dat day he didnt let her tell full)
guy says sid hs signed d form 4 dat.
poor sid comes den. viren makes gud drama abt it.
sid finally says he doesnt remember signing any such form.
vd is shocked at all dis.
dd says wat do u mean dat sid is doing dis?
viren says i didint say dat. but fm nowon no1 shud blame my wife dat she's imagining.
he says who knows tmrw more proof'll come. he gives some warning  to all n looks at cc.
stupid hl comes. she finds dat its tense situation.
sid leaves. viren looks n nivi n smiles lovingly
(i cant trust dat)
n leaves to room. nivi follows.

same coming up

OMG..He is framing Sid badly...this is ridiculous....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index