Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 111)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Zarmeen I know I was thinking of those scenes too, actually I was making a mental note of his expression in every scene where he was alone where he didn't have to pretend. But this is all up to CTs now, how they want to play, because they can still decide to make him not in love with Nivi and we wouldn't be able to do anything. Those scene were just there to make us believe that he loved Nivi that's all. But I will hate if that happens. Like Ashly I just hope they don't mess up our image of NivRen. 

I totally agree with u Ketty that It all depend on Ct's and we will not be able to d anything coz that's exactly what they did with CM charcter in Bidaai that first she use to be all worried abt everybody that even she fought with Vasu for Ragvir marriage and she showed all her concerns towards the all 4 of them even when they were not there and suddenly after the revelation she started showing all her evil smiles and carefree attitude towards all of them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello sweetie a very big hug to u as well. My arm is better but thanks for asking sweetie. Ketty u will not belive it but it has been 2 days I'm spending my nights thinking abt Viren loving Nivi and what instances can prove those. First we use to dream and think only abt Nivren but from last 2 days it has changed a lot. We all say that we'll go by now 1 episode at a time and will not worry abt it but we can't stop thinking abt it.
I know yaar even if I want to stop thinking I can't. Actually now NivRen is in my minds all the time. I am so worried about Nivi that how will see handle heartbreak again. You know I want her to find out about Viren on her own, I don't want Sid or CC putting doubts in her, even if they tell her she is not going to believe them first. But if she finds out by herself she will have proper time to process it. I hope CT handle this track with utmost care and keep in mind the love and obsession NivRen jodi has.

Anju Hug how r u sweetie? I hope your mom is doing better. Right now I am going with Viren loves Nivi, but CTs are making me jittery. They get some kind of sick joy making us all suffer. Angry 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Viren genuinely felt bad that he does not have his wedding pictures and then the whole photo shoot..There was no need for him to do that... So, girls I am not believing CTs that he does not love Nivi.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanlamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hoping to see a happy nivi today
n hoping dat viren's love is real...

part1-

nivi sees d photo. viren calls her fm bathroom.
(sanjuuuuu r u seeing dis)
he asks her to bring bathrobe. wen she brings, he holds her hand n says if u think i'm doing all dis on purpose den its true.
dere's blood on d floor.
nivi leaves.
sid sees d agent.
nvi is worried n viren comes. she says can i ask something. he says no in serious tone. den says in normal tone u cant ask dat qns. u can ask me any thing u want. she wants to ask but nandu comes n says some1 came to see him. nivi leaves n viren smirks
(i dont like dis)
he goes to change. dere's blood on bathrobe n on his back.
sid n agent speaks.
agent leaves n sid asks pa 4 his plan list. he says he gave it b4.
sid rememebrs its at home.
HL-Pt scene abt their financial difficulty.

comingup-nivi asks viren abt photo. he looks angry.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello sweetie a very big hug to u as well. My arm is better but thanks for asking sweetie. Ketty u will not belive it but it has been 2 days I'm spending my nights thinking abt Viren loving Nivi and what instances can prove those. First we use to dream and think only abt Nivren but from last 2 days it has changed a lot. We all say that we'll go by now 1 episode at a time and will not worry abt it but we can't stop thinking abt it.
I know yaar even if I want to stop thinking I can't. Actually now NivRen is in my minds all the time. I am so worried about Nivi that how will see handle heartbreak again. You know I want her to find out about Viren on her own, I don't want Sid or CC putting doubts in her, even if they tell her she is not going to believe them first. But if she finds out by herself she will have proper time to process it. I hope CT handle this track with utmost care and keep in mind the love and obsession NivRen jodi has.

Anju Hug how r u sweetie? I hope your mom is doing better. Right now I am going with Viren loves Nivi, but CTs are making me jittery. They get some kind of sick joy making us all suffer. Angry 

Hey Ketty dear..hugs to you too.. I am fine and my mom is getting better. My hubby is going next week for a week and he will go and see mom too..Yes, these CTs are hell bent on ruining NiVren for us..

shana_83simran728Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hi Zarmeen, Anju, Shanti.

Girls there are so many things going on in our heads right now that before posting something u actually change ur mind and start thinking about other incident.... Now this track has become equally torterous for us like the MP track.. If the article is not to be believed, after seeing yesterday's episode i was fine but these articles have ruined everything.. But seriously we have to stop thinking coz whatever we may think, everything is in CT's hands..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Scintillatinggmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hoping to see a happy nivi today
n hoping dat viren's love is real...

part1-

nivi sees d photo. viren calls her fm bathroom.
(sanjuuuuu r u seeing dis)
he asks her to bring bathrobe. wen she brings, he holds her hand n says if u think i'm doing all dis on purpose den its true.
dere's blood on d floor.
nivi leaves.
sid sees d agent.
nvi is worried n viren comes. she says can i ask something. he says no in serious tone. den says in normal tone u cant ask dat qns. u can ask me any thing u want. she wants to ask but nandu comes n says some1 came to see him. nivi leaves n viren smirks
(i dont like dis)
he goes to change. dere's blood on bathrobe n on his back.
sid n agent speaks.
agent leaves n sid asks pa 4 his plan list. he says he gave it b4.
sid rememebrs its at home.
HL-Pt scene abt their financial difficulty.

comingup-nivi asks viren abt photo. he looks angry.

thanks Ashly...omg... this is scary.

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Zarmeen, Anju, Shanti.

Girls there are so many things going on in our heads right now that before posting something u actually change ur mind and start thinking about other incident.... Now this track has become equally torterous for us like the MP track.. If the article is not to be believed, after seeing yesterday's episode i was fine but these articles have ruined everything.. But seriously we have to stop thinking coz whatever we may think, everything is in CT's hands..
Hi Sneha

CTs ki jai ho

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index