Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 110)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good Morning/Good evening girls. How is everybody doing?
Hey Zarmeen Hug How r u sweetie? is your arm less painful now? We are not discussing much. Don't know what to say anymore. Shocked 
Hello sweetie a very big hug to u as well. My arm is better but thanks for asking sweetie. Ketty u will not belive it but it has been 2 days I'm spending my nights thinking abt Viren loving Nivi and what instances can prove those. First we use to dream and think only abt Nivren but from last 2 days it has changed a lot. We all say that we'll go by now 1 episode at a time and will not worry abt it but we can't stop thinking abt it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Zarmeen I know I was thinking of those scenes too, actually I was making a mental note of his expression in every scene where he was alone where he didn't have to pretend. But this is all up to CTs now, how they want to play, because they can still decide to make him not in love with Nivi and we wouldn't be able to do anything. Those scene were just there to make us believe that he loved Nivi that's all. But I will hate if that happens. Like Ashly I just hope they don't mess up our image of NivRen. 

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi good morning girls...
So what are we talking about ?

Yes Zarmeen, these all incidents point towards Viren's love for Nivi. Nobody can fake it for so long..
Phone call from Delhi and saying "sorry sweetheart." no need for that as he was alone and did not have to fake it...All the episodes are full of his love. So, i am not ready to believe that he does not love her..He does...but now his obsession is hatred against Sid and that Nivi to hate him. Till now she does not hate him but now he wants her to. 
Good Morning Anju how r u. Yaar yeh Nivren will I swear b the reason of my going to mental asylum very soon. First we use to think abt Nivren all the time but form last 2 episodes can't stop thinking abt the incidents where it shows that he actually loves her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi zarmeen dear...d new twist has made us all speechless n brainless...
Yaar don't knwo what to say coz all of us have actually gone crazy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
The CT people cant cheat us by showing that Viren does not love Nivi,  It will totally absurd,  after doing all these loving scenes and doing every possible things for nivi to fall in love with him,  Him dreaming on KC day,  keeping KC fast for Nivi,  him wanting to take wedding pics for Nivi and himself,  all these prove his love for Nivi,  he even goes against his whole family for Nivi,  so how can they show its not love,  If this happens then I am sure many will stop watching the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by anjubala

Hi good morning girls...
So what are we talking about ?

Yes Zarmeen, these all incidents point towards Viren's love for Nivi. Nobody can fake it for so long..
Phone call from Delhi and saying "sorry sweetheart." no need for that as he was alone and did not have to fake it...All the episodes are full of his love. So, i am not ready to believe that he does not love her..He does...but now his obsession is hatred against Sid and that Nivi to hate him. Till now she does not hate him but now he wants her to. 
Good Morning Anju how r u. Yaar yeh Nivren will I swear b the reason of my going to mental asylum very soon. First we use to think abt Nivren all the time but form last 2 episodes can't stop thinking abt the incidents where it shows that he actually loves her.

yes totally agree..i am not sleeping at nights, just thinking of all the scenes....i am so tired right now.. i hope today we see some hope, some positivity.

shubabegumShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Good evening/morning girls. What are we discusssing??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hey girls I know you are feeling bad after reading articles but seriously don't take very seriously. I will enjoy Viren as character without much expectations and much thinking why he is doing everything. Like yesterday I will say even if he doing something negative but outcomes are positive. Though we will not appriciate his actions but everyone is getting lesson for their mistakes through him. Definitely he will definitely get lessons for his mistakes and wrongdoings. But I am enjoying him right now as his actions are now hurting those who needed to be hurt. Though I can never come to the terms he used Nivi in his game, give her so much mental trauma (any possible reason) and I can't forgive him for that but still I am happy that he is blaming Sid as Sid was known as responsible person, apple of his GP eyes and specially male character known as father of house always watched injustice done to VD, V and Nivi. Lets not talk about Nivi and Viren but he never ever tried to help his own mother. Har cheez ki ek hadd hoti hai. Sid ko kabhi samaj nahi aaya uski dadi VD ke saath jo kar rahi galat hai sometime she blamed VD for something which is not VD mistakes and everytime Sid knew it but he should have voiced it. So indirectly he is getting punished for that.

I will definitely love to see him punishing JAAL and himself for using other's for their own benifits. I am not against his hatred or justice against Sid as Sid do deserve that but I hate him because he used Nivi who is innocent for his game. May be he want Nivi to punish his culprit but as someone said Nivi unintentionally did punished sid in her own way by getting him married to DivyaLOL.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenopuvinigmann2010anjubalaashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index