Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 11)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hi guys,mahi thanks jaan for the new thread.

i got really put off by the article and now seeing the episode i am so confused,heartbroken. now Viren's simpathy face,his love,pain in eyes all seem fake to me. What is this guys, he is using nivi for his selfish reasons??we were allhating Divya but Viren is doing all this cause sid and nivi had a past and I know there is more reasons behind him doing all this. I just understand how he could let Nivi get hurt??even if its for their love why is he doing all this??Uff my head is dizzy with crying, i cried for an hour after watching, i didnt read any of ur post yet as i dont have the energy but i am sure u guys have talked about this and is feeling exactly the sameas me. Is Navz here??Navz plz make me feel a bit better with ur post jaaanCryI am completly shattred. what is ur views on this?? oh goddd why is this happening??Cry

shova for the first time i am damn confused as you all are ! lot of things are not making sense !! i'm so confused, one minute i think he never loved her and is using her for getting revenge with Sid, and then the next minute, I dont think he is the stalker just pretending to be one !! Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsResh.....Shayafansimran728sihuNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Navz I was about to leave and just saw your post. Sweetie thanks a lot, I hope actually I will pray that your prediction comes true this time. Badly need this. I can't tolerate Viren being negative to Nivi at all. I wouldn't have mind him taking revenge from Sid by some other means but using Nivi is totally put me off. 

Navz he can be pretending, because what he said today about his love being tested, also before he went to plan for photo shoot he told Nivi just remember yesterday, today and tomorrow I will be with you always and don't forget that. I am really confused right now.

Edited by gmann2010 - 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm

Resh.....sihutamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Navz you are still positive don't think too much everything he said was fake and false. Only one dialog which he said when he entered the show Karne waale bolte nahi and ek baar shaadi ho jaane do dushmani nibhane ke liye to poori zindagi pari hai are true. This means he knew Sid loves Nivi he is as shrewd as his mother to know what exactly Sid feels for Nivi. He was just waiting for getting married and take revenge from Sid he set all the things for Sid. Whatever he said from mouth to everyone is fake, false whether it is his family or Nivi or NT dadi. He has hatred and setup in his mind from beginning he entered the show which are completely visible now. He is the stalker from beginning. He also knew the fact how much Nivi loved Sid and still gave her immense pain. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeResh.....Shayafantamushisihusimran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Shova Hug welcome to Confusing Conniving Betraying Mockery (CCBM) of love. really in bad mood sweetie, I know you are too. I hate this. How can they break our heart like this. I think I need to get out for a while. Cry
ketty jaan thanks needed that hug, a big tight hug to u sweetyHugHug. yes this is damn confusing, here we are once again , back to square one doubtng and confused over Viren.I am too in bad mood, my head is seriously dizzy with this track. My heart is non existant rite now. I loved Viren, had so much trust in him and what is this. I know he has a really solid motive but i dunno now to me he is just a lier and what ever emotions he will be showing , to me it will look fake. when i saw the last Nivren scene i didnt feel anything other then hate and sadnessCry how could he let her get hurt??thats the question thats going around my head.
Ok sweety i think thats better, go take a break for a while and it might make u feel a tiny bit better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

OK I didn't see the episode. Just got back and have to rush off again. All I can say, even though it may sound highly hypocritical, is that it's a slap in the face for sure. I mean here we were hoping Viren is out to give Nivi the justice she deserves and restore the sharmas' honor blah blah and today we were hit with the reality. To be honest, this was kind of expected at the back of everyone's mind I think yet we all decided to stay well clear of being cynical and instead focused on the possible alternatives- even going as far as both the brothers fighting for a cause heh. I truly wished those ideas or should I say fantasies, as they stand now, could have come to fruition but the fact of matter is they didn't. I personally don't know what to feel since I haven't even watched the episode and I don't even have the desire to watch Nivi ever so unknowingly seeking that person's shoulder who is plotting behind her back. I mean I can't put this fact aside and enjoy their scenes. Like I can't. I guess you could say being a woman we all relate to Nivi much more than Viren and likewise can only imagine what it'd feel like to have fallen part of a rueful conspiracy and that too initiated by one's own support system. So yeah I mean I can totally understand the frustration being shown on the forum.

Now, coming on to the round of predictions, honestly all of a sudden I don't care what it could be that has led Viren to have taken this a bold step. Certainly there is Viren's side of the story too which still puts a big question mark forward- although some aspects of this mystery have begun to unravel in that we know Viren might have been the victim of an inferiority complex, having been compared to Sid all his life and watched him take the bigger piece of the cake most, if not all, of the time. And then he met Nivi like an opportunity knocking on the door and jumped to utilize her. Now that I think back, everything in the beginning seemed to have been happening so fast. Viren realizing he loved Nivi, the marriage etc. It wasn't normal yet we all attributed that to some extenuating reason and instead chose to relish the increasing proximity. Heh, I guess Rachna would pick on disparity and we'd all like usher her into new era of thinking which is to "think NivRen!" LOL and poor her, she'd like give in to all the positivity around her LOL Not that I'm being a sadistic jerk here but I feel I don't know bad? LOL Not that we know Viren is bad. Like rowdily bad but I guess you could call him a manipulator who is so blinded by his inferiority complex that he has lost his ability to ever realize the importance of relationships. Speaking of relationships, I think his state of mind was exacerbated due to the fact that everyone in the Sood household considers Sid as the ultimate benefactor, whilst Viren' would be thrusted with the short end of the stick. So I mean to some extent the idea that there truly are/were extenuating circumstances due to which Viren had to take the step he ultimately took remains robust, yet still I can't being myself to appreciate it.
Like remember how Naveen and Milee bajee posited that Viren would turn bad in Nivi's eyes and yet in actuality be on a hidden agenda? To me, that seemed like a great idea on surface but I couldn't help but wonder the consequence this would have on Nivi and her self esteem which already awfully battered that even a slight blow would send it crashing down to an eternal abyss. But then we all decided that no, Viren was going to let Nivi know of his plans and they'll hunt down the MP together, hand in hand. *sigh* All this sounds so fanatical now, eh? But I digress. Anyhow, the point being that what of Nivi now? What impact will this have on her? Another attack on her trust. You know I read the update, and I can't hold the tears. She hugged Viren, told him stay by her side. ALWAYS. To NEVER leave her. All so affirmatively. Sheesh and all that for someone who is happily smirking to himself seeing his plan finally enroute to be firing on all four cylinders. Damn, Viren you are selfless :( I wish you weren't and would be able to see yourself being hailed as a hero, as a godsend angel through the lips of your wife. Nivi will be shattered OMG. OK I have like fully succumbed by this awful thought of Nivi going towards a mental and emotional breakdown. Gosh she even prayed before God. That doesn't bode well, I tell you. Sorry I'm rambling but I don't know I feel weirdly cheated :(

If there is anything positive to be taken out of this, I guess I'll end with the fact that I hope Nivi can, if possible, to maybe figure out the fact that Viren has been ill treated throughout his life and maybe help him through his inferiority complex gradually. And then move away from him wishing him a successful life and many more to come. This should begin Viren's repentace track, however impossible this may sound. I would definitely want Nivi moving away from Viren after curing him, or atleast after letting him know that she is wary of his heinous act. Actually I don't want to cure him per se. I want her to come out of this strong, realize that she can't do much with bawling, give Mr Viren a piece of her mind so much so that he HIMSELF realizes how stupid he'd been because he may not be the benefactor the Sood Parivaar but he was someone elses HERO; that his fight was in vain, that he was already placed on such a high mantle in his wife's eyes that it would take ages and a horrible amount of work for even best come to the same parity as him. That should be the trigger. But for that to happen, we need the Sharma's moving somewhere far away; like relocating followed by Viren's hunt for her. All this seems so far away and I guess we can't forget that we are yet to see poor Nivi suffer after knowing she was nothing but a part of this rueful conspiracy. However, I hope this round, she comes out of it strong. That she fights back and not let her tears be a spectacle but instead does a total 360 and gives Viren Sood a piece of her mind. Something that would totally rattle him and make him see that he has erred. Big time.

On that note, I will rush out towards the slushy, snowy roads of my university with no one but the freezing winds to keep me company. Pathetic I know :p

Stay strong y'all and wait for Nivi's 360 :D

i dont want nivi to cure him... baad mai jaya viren...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
That's exactly what I asked in the previous thread and I'm still waiting for my answer

Is it possible that Viren is not the stalker and pretending to be one, like i had predicted before ! Maybe the actual stalker is someone who loves Sid very much ? So much so that when the blame will fall on Sid, the actual stalker will come out and confess to the stalking ! In that case, It could only be YD or VD !! Because that is the only meaning I can understand when he says this is the test of my love too !!

Also, I just remembered NivRen's scene with Dadi, remember how she said if Nivi gets tears in her eyes, u will get a beating from me, and not just ashirwad, and he says you can take my agni pariksha, i will prove to be a 100% patnivarta pati !!

oh my Navz Hugoh i knew ur post will make me feel a bit bettr. I am praying it happens the way u predicted here. love you alot for this. I still cant get myself to belive we is the stalker, i am just really confused now but oh god i hope it goes this way and Viren isn doing this for the reasons we r thinking. Please god listen to us, make the CTs show us Viren is innocentCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz I was about to leave and just saw your post. Sweetie thanks a lot, I hope actually I will pray that your prediction comes true this time. Badly need this. I can't tolerate Viren being negative to Nivi at all. I wouldn't have mind him taking revenge from Sid by some other means but using Nivi is totally put me off. 

Navz he can be pretending, because what he said today about his love being tested, also before he went to plan for photo shoot he told Nivi just remember yesterday, today and tomorrow I will be with you always and don't forget that. I am really confused right now.

Ketty, lot of things are making me think he is pretending, because like everyone is saying most of the time Nivi was stalked, Sid was no where around !! The fire incident, the bloody kurta, the bulb and the rope incident !! Also he said a few episodes back that only he knows why he doing all this !!

Plus, why did they show Ram-Sita idol when they got married ! And the song ? Tu hi Saathi, Tu Hi Yaara, Tu Farishta Hai Khuda Ka !! Can RS really use such high religious symvolism for a guy who is a psychopath ?

prajeevids08ShayafansihuNivRenDeewanitamushisimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
That's exactly what I asked in the previous thread and I'm still waiting for my answer

Is it possible that Viren is not the stalker and pretending to be one, like i had predicted before ! Maybe the actual stalker is someone who loves Sid very much ? So much so that when the blame will fall on Sid, the actual stalker will come out and confess to the stalking ! In that case, It could only be YD or VD !! Because that is the only meaning I can understand when he says this is the test of my love too !!

Also, I just remembered NivRen's scene with Dadi, remember how she said if Nivi gets tears in her eyes, u will get a beating from me, and not just ashirwad, and he says you can take my agni pariksha, i will prove to be a 100% patnivarta pati !!

Navs this is what i meant when i said only the last attack was planned by Viren. May be he is doing this to expose the MP. also kinny did not say that he is the stalker though he knows articles are already out,, y would he deny that... may be he doesnot want to give false news coz in the end he would not turn out to be the stalker... but then y wierd expressions when no one else is around? woh drama kyon.. Girls will be back in a while, have to go cooking...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushisihuzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index