Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 107)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

is dere new article today?

Yes janu i guess on indya.com. Here is the link. But i guess they are stating things based on yesterday's article by SP..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
dont worry sneha dear...
we know SP articles give mostly wrong info...
we burned our heads n hearts over yday's article...
so ignore it n trust viren in dis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by vids08

Hi, i'm back
Sneha - I like ur theory. I too feel the same, but somehow am uncomfortable with childhood romance - friendship yes but romance freaks me out. my 6 year old son's best friend is a girl and they have promised each other to get married  when they are older lol. Don't tell me I have to worry about i,they are so innocent at that age !Confused

OK, coming back to NivRen - yes the plot seems to go that way.
I agree the soap is going the thriller way, but personally for me its more bearable.
I surf through other soaps, don't like any of it except Sasural genda phools family nok- jhok scenes.

ROFL Vids the kids have promised each other... How CCuuuutteeeeeee..... I dont think the kids understand things but say things what they learn from watching TV LOL

But there are different types of children/humanbeing in the world. Not all are same.. So i guess our Viren was one of the wierd kinds Wink
I hope so. thats what I think its just a cute way of xpressing they want to be together !Smile many of my friends have married the childhood sweethearts, but romance has started in their teens not when they were 6 or 10 yr olds as they showed in this soapShocked
Today's article is another dampner Cry 

Shayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hey Gals any1 here ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
after yday's old photo scene, i've some hope dat he do love her...

d articles r so wrong...they said he doesnt love her, he doesnt like her,he doesnt care 4 her, blah blah blah...they r sooo wrong...

he has always shown concern n love 4 her not only in front of others but also wen they wer alone...
if u see d hug fm HM date, see his expression wen dey hug...no1's seeing him but his expression is not wicked...he's just happy dat now he has some1 who loves him...
there's faiza's post too abt such instances...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingdiyaloveskinny

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Hello Girls, *hugs*

We are paying too much attention to the obvious, like what Viren did and said, which is getting us no where basically, I think we should think about the few things we don't know about and are critical to all this !!

1. Where does Viren go, which is not shown to us ever ? We got to know about him being the stalker just now, but we have seen these disappearances from the time NivRen got married !!

2. Who was he talking to on the phone that day where he said that 'Mein Nahi Chahta Usko Pata Chaley'

3. Who was the gift for ?? I had presumed it was for Nivi for KC, but he gifted her something else. A gift is a personal thing and the fact that he made an effort to buy it for someone, means that person is close to him or means a lot to him. But who ?

4. On confrontation day when Sid says 'I know this is all a drama' Viren replied 'U are talking about Drama ? Forget it, I dont even wanna go there' I have never understood this dialogue till now.

5. Viren's FB scene with CC !!! He had told her that if she tried to separate Nivi from Him, he will kill himself and that he has tried before !! That he has seen enough highs and lows, so how can he forget his love, and that he can do anything'

I have a feeling that the story lies somewhere along these few facts !! And there is a story, I refuse to believe that they showed Viren as a stalker, messes up NivRen, showed him doing all this for revenge rather then Nivi's love without having a story in mind !! I'm sure the CT's are not suicidal !!

Navz 2 more points u forgot 2 Add

1) In d Mahaepi Viren sits in Sid's Place n YSD insults him by sayng ki di sis Sid's place n he should know his place ( ahhh Hateee tht Mottiii AngryAngry ) n Viren says " I know my plave n hu cn i forget ki Sid used 2 sit beside dadaji frm childhood " Cry 

2) When Viren returned frm Delhi , in BT ysd , Cc , VD n NIvi were there , Viren says GD morning .but no1 replies Cry n then he says " Is dil ne itni baar chotein khayi hai ki ab yeh chahkar bhi kuch nahi kehta "  Cry  n did u observe VD's reaction there ? She was soo sad wid tht statement of Viren ki it looked like She knows everythng regarding Viren's pain n wht Viren gonethru in his childhood

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatingashred12Suchi-diyaloveskinnyGita97

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

after yday's old photo scene, i've some hope dat he do love her...

d articles r so wrong...they said he doesnt love her, he doesnt like her,he doesnt care 4 her, blah blah blah...they r sooo wrong...

he has always shown concern n love 4 her not only in front of others but also wen they wer alone...
if u see d hug fm HM date, see his expression wen dey hug...no1's seeing him but his expression is not wicked...he's just happy dat now he has some1 who loves him...
there's faiza's post too abt such instances...

Hey Ashley Hu r u jaan ? HugHugHugHug

Dear nt only these instances but there r many instances where Viren showed his love n concern for him .Infact take any emotional Scene or serious scene of NivRen n there u would see d concern of Viren 2 Nivi .

s day when Viren was revealed as stalket , before tht also he was sitting besides Nivi till d time Nivi gained her Consiciousness , He had tears in his eyes , n he was feeling gulity as well ki Evenif he wanted 2 save Nivi but then also he was unable 2 save her . n as soon as Nivi gains Conciousness , look at his face yaar , He was so rrleved n relaxed . He was so concern abt nivi at tht time ki he didn't care abt his own wounds .

When 1st time he disappered after their Marrige n when he returned frm delhi , He bursted out of anger when he sees tht Nivi is been draaged out by CC .

n d most imp Thng if Viren never loved Nivi then why he dreamt of her in Kc song n imagined his dadi as Nivi ? I mean if Ct's will show ki Viren doesn't love nivi then they surelyy r d foolish persons i hav ever seen . then why they showed Viren imaagining Nivi ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatingashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hey Moni jaan. very well said.... The CT's seriously can not take it the way mentioned in articles. They will act not only foolish but also suicidal. 

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index