Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 106)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
sneha...i loved ur theory...superb...

...(Only contradiction here is how he did not know that Nivi stayed in the neighbourhood since she was his love and he cant forget that and his angry reactions on the dupatta fire incident day)

abt dis line....its possible dat he thot they 've moved out...n at dat time, as u said, his love was controlled or suppressed n he was thinking only abt dadaji...

abt his angry reactions, maybe he was 1st thinking fm an obsessed grandson's pov...he knows dat ppl change as they grow up n so maybe she too has changed...
later on terrace maybe his obsessed love came out of control wen he remembered their prev meetings after knowing dat she is nivi... n his both obsessions had a debate in his mind...n he came to d conclusion dat nivi hasnt changed n dat his love cannot hurt his other obsession ie his dadaji...

hope i'm making sense...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatingdiyaloveskinny

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sneha...i loved ur theory...superb...

...(Only contradiction here is how he did not know that Nivi stayed in the neighbourhood since she was his love and he cant forget that and his angry reactions on the dupatta fire incident day)

abt dis line....its possible dat he thot they 've moved out...n at dat time, as u said, his love was controlled or suppressed n he was thinking only abt dadaji...

abt his angry reactions, maybe he was 1st thinking fm an obsessed grandson's pov...he knows dat ppl change as they grow up n so maybe she too has changed...
later on terrace maybe his obsessed love came out of control wen he remembered their prev meetings after knowing dat she is nivi... n his both obsessions had a debate in his mind...n he came to d conclusion dat nivi hasnt changed n dat his love cannot hurt his other obsession ie his dadaji...

hope i'm making sense...

Oh i so hope that this is how it must be shown. Infact the best thing would be not to show him as the stalker only but if that is inevitable, atleast some kind of love is appreciable..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiashred12

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
 Hi, i'm back
Sneha - I like ur theory. I too feel the same, but somehow am uncomfortable with childhood romance - friendship yes but romance freaks me out. my 6 year old son's best friend is a girl and they have promised each other to get married  when they are older lol. Don't tell me I have to worry about i,they are so innocent at that age !Confused

OK, coming back to NivRen - yes the plot seems to go that way.
I agree the soap is going the thriller way, but personally for me its more bearable.
I surf through other soaps, don't like any of it except Sasural genda phools family nok- jhok scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Janus did u read the new article. Its so depressing yaar.. I am sure they are misleading....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingdiyaloveskinny

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
is dere new article today?

ShayafanScintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hi Sneha - I am good and hoping for a good episode.loved your theory.Thanks!

Hi everyone!

ShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Hi, i'm back
Sneha - I like ur theory. I too feel the same, but somehow am uncomfortable with childhood romance - friendship yes but romance freaks me out. my 6 year old son's best friend is a girl and they have promised each other to get married  when they are older lol. Don't tell me I have to worry about i,they are so innocent at that age !Confused

OK, coming back to NivRen - yes the plot seems to go that way.
I agree the soap is going the thriller way, but personally for me its more bearable.
I surf through other soaps, don't like any of it except Sasural genda phools family nok- jhok scenes.

ROFL Vids the kids have promised each other... How CCuuuutteeeeeee..... I dont think the kids understand things but say things what they learn from watching TV LOL

But there are different types of children/humanbeing in the world. Not all are same.. So i guess our Viren was one of the wierd kinds Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Again a depressing article. ignore it or we will spoil our weekend.

ShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index