Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 105)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hi Sneha
gud to have u yaar, its very thanda today!

I will just disppear for a while. Need to put my little tot for his a/noon nap - lucky fella. will b back soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

HI Girls. What are we discussing... The forum seems thanda today and y no CCBM segments yaar. I really feel like watching them, to make out whats going to happen next and i want to see my Kinha tooCry and see Kinny's reactions to understand what will happen next... I log in everyday curiously to see if some 1 has posted any segment details. Earlier it was to see the romantic moments,now to understand mystery Confused
yeah Sneha its becoming a suspens show nowConfuseda new mystery is building up dailyConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafanScintillating

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i don't get it y viren would be beign such a sweetheart to nivi but behind her back been such a mysterious guy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
hi dears...

navi...if u r yet to upload yday's scens, can u include cc-viren scene?...i loved dat scene...i think most of us loved it...
u r rite dear, we can bear bashing viren among ourselves as we love nivi but still have hope for viren....others dont...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010diyaloveskinny

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

thanks navz.  r u at work?
I was reading yr earlier post. Do u think Viren's past has a girl or sumthing.But he told Nivi and NT that Nivi was his only love didn't he? I somehow don't believe that all those things were not true.Confused  Viren's asking for Nivi's hand is one of my favourite scenes of the show, I don't want to spoil that memory.I hv a theory that Sid has a past with a girl which Viren is aware of.He called Sid a Kamina in his self talk, there has to be a reason behind it.

Yep I agree, even if there is a girl in Viren's life right now, it is not for romantic reasons, I feel that same way as you that maybe Viren is taking care of someone who has been betrayed by Sid, because Kaminah in english means 'hypocrite', and also that dialogue of Viren 'You are talking about drama;, forget it, I don't even wanna go there' But I don't get one thing, why did Viren try to commit suicide ??

dats a wonderful theory dears....i'd love to see it on d show..

navi...maybe he tried to commit suicide very long back wen he was very depressed abt his life...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hey Navs and Vids.. How r u girls.... Girls i have come up with a new thought today... Have to go to read the old posts but couldnot wait to put down my thoughts....

Its not a new theory though. But there certain things and reactions which doesnot fit in properly. may be u girls can help me with it.

I think Viren may be a obsessive lover. See he has snap of Nivi-Sid which i think he had since childhood coz Nivi did not seem to have that snap and was surprised how Viren had that snap...
LIke most of us said his obsessive love for Nivi was one of the reasons he was sent off to Boarding school. Remember in the CC/Viren talk he said he remembers all good and bad memories so how can he forget his love, the way he was talking it felt as though he was talking about past and CC understood what he meant... If it was any affair that he had after going to boarding school then CC would not have known about it, so that means it has sumthing to do with his childhood spent in shimla and his love in shimla which probably was nivi.. I am thinking vaguely that may be the intensity of his love had decreased or he must have learnt how to control himself in these past years away from home. Now when NivRen first met during the bike-goons incident, he might have saved her since he is a good human being.. They kept meeting co-incidently and he was comfortable talking to her not knowing that she was Nivi...(Only contradiction here is how he did not know that Nivi stayed in the neighbourhood since she was his love and he cant forget that and his angry reactions on the dupatta fire incident day)

When he came back to shimla he had already heard about Sid getting engaged to Divya, so he had no problem in that front. During the duppatta-jagrata  incident he came to know who nivi was but we were shocked as to how he asked nivi for her friendship.. The reason may be that he knew by that time that she is Nivi, his childhood love and so wanted to befriend her to take it further.. he was still unaware that Sid and Nivi had a relationship after growing up... He kept running behind Nivi and helping her.... I think he had drugged Nivi to help her out but to his dismay he found out that Nivi used to love some1else. here he should have understood that it could have been Sid but not sure if he got it or not.. Then he proposed Nivi out of love but she did not reciprocate his love. Then during the nagada sequence he heard that nivi was ready to get married off to any1 and he could not bear that so he proposed and he was genuinely saying that he would leave the sood name to get Nivi..... only a passionate.obsessed lover can do that.... Then he got a shock when he realised that Nivi's love was Sid.... May be that triggered him and everything he is doing now is to take revenge from Sid for the pain Nivi had to bear because of his betrayal. May be he will also punish his parents for their deeds... sorry my scattered thoughts..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsfai_luBz_NehaHCprajeevids08simran728gmann2010ashred12Suchi-diyaloveskinnyGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
dis is wat i understood fm some theories posted in d thread...

1. some1 else is d MP who did all d things in d sood house, till rope drama.

2. viren want to hurt sid.

3. he made use of d situation n changed bs med n attacked nivi n twisted d events to frame sid.

i cant believe viren planned d rope thing. So i'm blaming it on d real MP. viren just used d entire situation for his benefit.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010diyaloveskinnySuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hey Ashly, Sauji . how r u my janus...

@ pinky party and mjht_one  hi girls. i dont believe we have met. If u dont mind can u tell me ur names... 

And yes CCBM has become only a thriller now... I was ok with it being thriller, family drama until we had our NivRen but now will not be able to enjoy nivren moments until we get a confirmation that Viren loves Nivi and we all r praying we do get a confirmation before Valentines day. We had been waiting for this say to see how grandly Viren celebrates it. I was waiting for the day's segment too but now not sure what will happen...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushivids08simran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index