Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 104)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
we are still thinking about Viren's new face and what is he upto!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

girls, I realized something today I better stick to our own posts and never even go anywhere else. When ever I start a topic it becomes a battle ground.LOL
its ok I am fine with it, whatever.hhahahahaha

But thank you all for commenting on the other thread.

Milee I would have warned you  had you mentioned you were opening a topic on this !! Everyone is hell biased on this show and have their favorites, no one is neutral !! That is why this thread id a safe haven for us, because yes we ate times have different POV but we don't try and shove it down each others throat, we respect each others thoughts and even try and understand them and if we can't we let the other know and they too understand and respect that !! LOL But Im sure it is a good lesson learned !!! LOL

Navz, but if u open a thread only for Nivi, then all these people wl again join. I am more of a nivi fan than a Nivren fan, but cudn't survive in other threads. I like Nivrenians because u can talk here without being labelled and without prejudice.

Just think all of u before u start a thread only fr Nivi.

You have a very good point, plus Nivi fans will include Nivi-Sid fans too, and that means we can't stop anyone from bashing Viren either ! I know we are mad at him, but can anyone of us take his bashing, because we still have hope where he is concerned.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtamushivids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

thanks navz.  r u at work?
I was reading yr earlier post. Do u think Viren's past has a girl or sumthing.But he told Nivi and NT that Nivi was his only love didn't he? I somehow don't believe that all those things were not true.Confused  Viren's asking for Nivi's hand is one of my favourite scenes of the show, I don't want to spoil that memory.I hv a theory that Sid has a past with a girl which Viren is aware of.He called Sid a Kamina in his self talk, there has to be a reason behind it.

Yep I agree, even if there is a girl in Viren's life right now, it is not for romantic reasons, I feel that same way as you that maybe Viren is taking care of someone who has been betrayed by Sid, because Kaminah in english means 'hypocrite', and also that dialogue of Viren 'You are talking about drama;, forget it, I don't even wanna go there' But I don't get one thing, why did Viren try to commit suicide ??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728tamushiScintillatingVirMan_ArShigmann2010Gita97

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
U r right Navz, hearts of hearts v can't take his bashing. blieve me the bashing in other threads was very disgusting and humiliating,its made me join this thread more actively.
I'm hearing adha ishq song right now. U know I always use to dream about nivi when i heard this song first. she was at threshold of falling in love, this song was so perfect for her.
U r right, v need a dose of kinha segments - top urgent!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingVirMan_ArShiGita97

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

U r right Navz, hearts of hearts v can't take his bashing. blieve me the bashing in other threads was very disgusting and humiliating,its made me join this thread more actively.
I'm hearing adha ishq song right now. U know I always use to dream about nivi when i heard this song first. she was at threshold of falling in love, this song was so perfect for her.
U r right, v need a dose of kinha segments - top urgent!

Yeah Vidya, am at work, that is why replying late sweetie, posting in between work !! EmbarrassedLOL

Lets see what the others say but I think at this point everyone is willing to give Viren the benefit of the doubt !!! and i know what you mean about kinha segments !! i wanted one so badly today but sadly didnt get any !! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutstamushivids08ShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
HI Girls. What are we discussing... The forum seems thanda today and y no CCBM segments yaar. I really feel like watching them, to make out whats going to happen next and i want to see my Kinha tooCry and see Kinny's reactions to understand what will happen next... I log in everyday curiously to see if some 1 has posted any segment details. Earlier it was to see the romantic moments,now to understand mystery Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCtamushivids08simran728Scintillatingxaviara

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
sorry for the dissaperance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@ sneha : i also logged in to the forum in hopes that we might get a KinHa interview or a segment, but no such luck !!! I really wanted to see them, at least that way I can spend my weekend happily !! But alas nu such luck !! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafanScintillatingVirMan_ArShi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index