Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 102)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
but Suchi..shouldnt we say

VD and Nivi: Speak up

and plus this is just the beginning. Today Viren sowed the seed of doubt in everyones mind about Sid being the culprit..n now the more and more twists will be shown when Sid will fall and no one will be there to support him. even today Viren was hurt when no one believes him. he has to resort to Sid to confirm everything.

he is waiting for that day when everyone will believe him without him having to prove himself. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ScintillatingGita97Suchi-

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Something just came to my mind,  may be in childhood Sid and Viren had problems,  and after that Viren was sent to Boarding school.  then the Sood Family too shifted to Delhi and came back after years,  But could it be in this interval when they were all in Delhi something could have happened that Viren hates sid so much,  COuld it be possible that Viren and Sid fell in love with some girl in Delhi and Sid did something for which the girl started to hate Viren, so now Viren is doing the same thing by snatching Nivi from Sid and making her hate him,  So that he realises the pain when u lose the person u love,  May be this is the mark on his hand that he showed CC that he had tried to commit suicide,  Well this is my POV, dont know how far this is true,  Or it could also be that Viren wanted to return back with the family but they prefered getting Sid with them and since childhood he was the favorite of all the family, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728Gita97

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

anywayzz just wanted to say I saw the episode today . I twasnt that bad..
I would have enjoyed it  A LOTTTTT  IFFF nivi was not hurt in viren's presence. That would have been icing for me.

So I still dont trust Viren and eevrytime he touches nivi I want to smack him.

Its sad taht he is hurting vandana too in the process.

anywayz Have to take the episode one at a time and see how it goes.

My verdict for today's episode

Nivi, next time Viren touches you kick him.
!

And viren you better PROVE nivi was not hurt in your presence or else you have to face our wrath!!

SID man up !!

Divya: get a life

YD : SHut up

CC: hmm for the first time I am starting to see a mother in you. I am happy that you have some human emotions thats good keep it up

Vandana: Let me give you a hug : (

Nandu: Dont worry , lajwanti will take care of you

Viren hurt our nandu today too : (

smack smack

=========

Keshav: You annoy me. I refuse to watch teh part where you come in

Yash: Be a strong pillar for your dadi she needs you

========

Luv it Suchi....Clap

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

but Suchi..shouldnt we say

VD and Nivi: Speak up

and plus this is just the beginning. Today Viren sowed the seed of doubt in everyones mind about Sid being the culprit..n now the more and more twists will be shown when Sid will fall and no one will be there to support him. even today Viren was hurt when no one believes him. he has to resort to Sid to confirm everything.

he is waiting for that day when everyone will believe him without him having to prove himself. 
Simran, I want Sid to be alone when he is accused. Both Viren and Nivedita were alone many times when the Sood monsters were on them.
Lets see how Sid feels it when he is not believed by the ones he loves.
This is irrespective of Viren's new face.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
sid is seriously having bad luck in the coming year!!!!!! y don't viren kill him instead to literally kill every one inch by inch including the viewers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

girls, I realized something today I better stick to our own posts and never even go anywhere else. When ever I start a topic it becomes a battle ground.LOL
its ok I am fine with it, whatever.hhahahahaha

But thank you all for commenting on the other thread.

Milee I would have warned you  had you mentioned you were opening a topic on this !! Everyone is hell biased on this show and have their favorites, no one is neutral !! That is why this thread id a safe haven for us, because yes we ate times have different POV but we don't try and shove it down each others throat, we respect each others thoughts and even try and understand them and if we can't we let the other know and they too understand and respect that !! LOL But Im sure it is a good lesson learned !!! LOL

Navz, but if u open a thread only for Nivi, then all these people wl again join. I am more of a nivi fan than a Nivren fan, but cudn't survive in other threads. I like Nivrenians because u can talk here without being labelled and without prejudice.

Just think all of u before u start a thread only fr Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hello Girls, *hugs*

We are paying too much attention to the obvious, like what Viren did and said, which is getting us no where basically, I think we should think about the few things we don't know about and are critical to all this !!

1. Where does Viren go, which is not shown to us ever ? We got to know about him being the stalker just now, but we have seen these disappearances from the time NivRen got married !!

2. Who was he talking to on the phone that day where he said that 'Mein Nahi Chahta Usko Pata Chaley'

3. Who was the gift for ?? I had presumed it was for Nivi for KC, but he gifted her something else. A gift is a personal thing and the fact that he made an effort to buy it for someone, means that person is close to him or means a lot to him. But who ?

4. On confrontation day when Sid says 'I know this is all a drama' Viren replied 'U are talking about Drama ? Forget it, I dont even wanna go there' I have never understood this dialogue till now.

5. Viren's FB scene with CC !!! He had told her that if she tried to separate Nivi from Him, he will kill himself and that he has tried before !! That he has seen enough highs and lows, so how can he forget his love, and that he can do anything'

I have a feeling that the story lies somewhere along these few facts !! And there is a story, I refuse to believe that they showed Viren as a stalker, messes up NivRen, showed him doing all this for revenge rather then Nivi's love without having a story in mind !! I'm sure the CT's are not suicidal !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutslamsFaizuuNivRenvids08simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-diyaloveskinnyGita97moniluvskinshuk

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
can someone please tell me what Anti- Hero means
1. Villain,
2. sid is the hero and viren is against him and therefore Anti- hero
3. viren does not do things perfectly as a hero but has a sly way to go about things ......Confused
Which one of the above or any other?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index