Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 101)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by simran728

Oh I miss you all sooo mucch.. and even thought i came later..I am soo happy yoou both are here.

Hi Shova Janupie. !!! HOw are you??? SOrry I have been typing some posts and did not see you online. So Sorry. How was your day?? and let share some positive thoughts and love so we can cheer each other. I love you babe and so glad I met you online so we can chat. 
yeh simran sweety same her was missing u too. even i just came online. lolz yeh im all back to being positive so yeh we will share all positive thoughts. I love u too sweets but sadly i will be online for a few minutes as i need to go walking(my other obsession other thn Viren lolz) so how long will u be online for?? hope to catch u after i come back.

babe ..i might go to sleep since its later here. but let see. last night again i was up till 4am..thinking abt all this stuff. dont know what is going on but I need to digest all of it to continue functioning. My mind keeps thinking of all these twists all the time.
ok sweety i suggest u take some rest. ut yeh dont think too much sweety i have forgotten that horrible article and i think the upcoming track will be good hopefully and we will get Nivren for sure so lets just wait and watchBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

guys...now Viren's bike is again different one. Now its with White cover seat and back fuel tank color. IDK. Oh CC..didnt you notice that VIren borrowed bike from Riverdale resort too?? hehehe

I dont know why CT show such bloopers or maybe Viren owns a bike dealership. I like his earlier bike better. this one look gaudy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran just wanted to point out that when Viren came to know about Nivi and Viren, when NT dadi and Nivi were talking. He only said Sid loves Nivi, he never express his didn't say Nivi loves Sid.

Ok girls it's 2:30AM, I am off to bed now. see you all in morning. Don't read any articles, Stay positive and good night.

goodnite ketty jaan. yep i wont read any article unless they r positive.

even i am off bye guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

ok guys...since we have started talking abt their childhood events... here are my thoughts on it...

right now Viren is not in love with Nivi. he is just using her for his revenge against Sid. Why? that story is yet to unfold.... Nivi has been a quiet and shy girl from childhood...and sid has always been protective for her... we dont know what kind of boy was Viren in his childhood... was he quiet like nivi...for sure he was not loved as much as sid at home...which could have made him a loner... and he might want to have a friend ..like Nivi... but may be sid never let that happen... if I go back to his dialogue...mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha...tumko apna banane mein mujhe bahut waqt lag gaya hain.... more than love...it shows the need to having her on his side than sid's... like he wanted to seperate them... the photo that nivi finds today... of her and sid... when nivi took it out from envelope it was her pic she saw first and then sids was folded ... so is he on a mission to get back everything from sid that could have belonged to him... his friends... his family... their support, their love...

i dont think it is love for nivi that is his obsession... but may be the obsession of having her as a friend... as a person who could have support him... and for sure his obsession is for the love of his family..that he has been deprived of for so  many years... sid was fatherless..so he got more love... but he had parents... but still he was left out to be lonely... that is why may be became what he is today... he will get all what he wants... he has learned that he will have to snatch things if he wants them specially from his own family...

their must be reasons as to how sid played a role in him being sent to boarding... and thus he was deprived of everyone's love...but remember we also dont know sid's past when he grew up in delhi...

what so ever , his mission right now...is to make sid go through what he went ... losing everyones trust on sid...and hence their love. and support...

..though he will soon realise in the event of this ,he has actually fallen in for her...but it will be too late by then...bec by then nivi will realise that she was tricked.... it would be rather interesting to watch how... will nivi react to this... will she support him interms to getting closer to his family..and clear all misunderstandings and grudges... and what will he do to gain her trust and love back...

sonia  
I was about to leave but had to comment on this, OMG love ur thoughs sonia, im becoming a fan of ur post dear. ur thoughts hold value sweety and i think u may be rite. but lets see what happens.love ya sweety

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran just wanted to point out that when Viren came to know about Nivi and Viren, when NT dadi and Nivi were talking. He only said Sid loves Nivi, he never express his didn't say Nivi loves Sid.

Ok girls it's 2:30AM, I am off to bed now. see you all in morning. Don't read any articles, Stay positive and good night.

bye ketty. goodnight. ...no what I meant to say is... Viren loved Nivi and so he went to ask for her hand in marriage. Then He came to know Sid loves Nivi too..... So, he must have got mad at Sid no?? I mean ..if there is a childhood past n stuff. then Viren might have got mad ..and might have thought that Sid did this purposely and he will have to pay a price for it. 

he is def taking a badla with Sid because of Nivi. Either from past incident or present.  but the tie and thread is nivi. so......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Okay, girls I am going to call it a night as well. Goodnight Simran, Shova, Sonia, Ketty. Sweet dreams, my jaanupies! Hug Ashely, good afternoon to you! It might be close to your lunch time right? Chat with you tomorrow morning, my dear.Smile
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
also didnt I tell you guys Viren is taking Sid to HM..bcos he wants Sid as a proof when stuff comes out??

Ok, I was not right completely but TOday when Viren told eveyrone about HM MP attack...no one believed him..and neither they believed Nivi.

so Viren said...ask Sid ...he was also there...wow. brilliant. Viren knew that only when Sid will start seeing things and tells family they will believe him..and thats what happens..

Sid is digging his own grave now and will fall in his own words. 

Edited by simran728 - 21 January 2011 at 1:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingdiyaloveskinnySuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
anywayzz just wanted to say I saw the episode today . I twasnt that bad..
I would have enjoyed it  A LOTTTTT  IFFF nivi was not hurt in viren's presence. That would have been icing for me.

So I still dont trust Viren and eevrytime he touches nivi I want to smack him.

Its sad taht he is hurting vandana too in the process.

anywayz Have to take the episode one at a time and see how it goes.

My verdict for today's episode

Nivi, next time Viren touches you kick him.
!

And viren you better PROVE nivi was not hurt in your presence or else you have to face our wrath!!

SID man up !!

Divya: get a life

YD : SHut up

CC: hmm for the first time I am starting to see a mother in you. I am happy that you have some human emotions thats good keep it up

Vandana: Let me give you a hug : (

Nandu: Dont worry , lajwanti will take care of you

Viren hurt our nandu today too : (

smack smack

=========

Keshav: You annoy me. I refuse to watch teh part where you come in

Yash: Be a strong pillar for your dadi she needs you

========

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsNivRenDeewanivids08simran728Scintillatinggmann2010Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index