Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 100)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Goodnight Zarmeen! Goodnight Shathi!! Hug Sweet dreams, my lovelies!! Sadly, I cannot say, sweet NivRen dreams. Unhappy How about sweet KinHa dreams? Smile Or Zarmeen what about sweet Viren dreams, hehe?? Wink
OMG PAYALLLLLLL Guess what, i tried what u told me sweety and OMGBlushing
Eeeeeee!! I love my jaanupie!! Hug See what I told you about our connection. Smile I believe it is not only a brainwave connection but also a heartwave connection, if you know what I mean??Wink
heartwave connection so true love it sweety. OMG i am back to beeing the old shova who looks into his eyes lolz.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

hi payal...the whole idea of Viren loving Nivi from childhood is giving me a tingling feeling...its so nice to know someone can love you for so many years and have an obsession over you. Ohh I love that thought. 
After all we have to take out something positive out of this. I still believe Viren loves Nivi..and Love is too much. and too much of anything is not good and hence his love can also can harm...but its ok. 
I rather see Viren's obsessive love then Sid's Spineless Support. Plus, I know torture was there..but my only solace is that she was not hurt and he took care of that. 
I agree with you Simran. The notion of childhood love does sound exceptionally good and romantic. At this point that is the only plausible reasoning that I can think of with Viren's grey side and so in that context really wish it comes out to be true. To be very honest with you, I cannot think of justifying Viren's behavior in yesterday's episode but the only thing I am clinging to is the fact that no matter how and what they show, NivRen will happen, Viren does or will love Nivedita.

Hi Payal...Babe I am so glad we are talking about this and getting our thoughts out.

Let me tell you...this is what I feel..and believe me we all have opinions

I have POV on what Viren talked alone in the hotel room abt Nivi and Sid etc etc. 
I think he has been thinking abt this all the while. he was just not saying out loud and when he did it shocked us. but if you think abt that is the reason Viren did not talk to Sid abt Nivi when he found out and also his eyes says that night ..when he comes back and is thinking to himself...that he will take revenge with Sid.
THe reason for revenge is this "Sid knew how much Viren loved Nivi...but Sid was selfish and wanted Nivi for himself....and what made VIren mad" He thought how dare this guy now take away the only thing I ever wanted and that too knowingly??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Oh I miss you all sooo mucch.. and even thought i came later..I am soo happy yoou both are here.

Hi Shova Janupie. !!! HOw are you??? SOrry I have been typing some posts and did not see you online. So Sorry. How was your day?? and let share some positive thoughts and love so we can cheer each other. I love you babe and so glad I met you online so we can chat. 
yeh simran sweety same her was missing u too. even i just came online. lolz yeh im all back to being positive so yeh we will share all positive thoughts. I love u too sweets but sadly i will be online for a few minutes as i need to go walking(my other obsession other thn Viren lolz) so how long will u be online for?? hope to catch u after i come back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

Hi ketty n simi..

Zarmeen dear.. Hows ur hand now?

Payal dear.. I'm at work actually. Logged on thru mobile. Its very difficult to stay away fm our thread. Smile

Hi Ashly. how r u sweetie, Hug did that poll ended or still going on? do you know?
sadly its still going on ketty r u still voting though??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Ketty.. Again extended i think.. Now showing 11hrs more..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Oh I miss you all sooo mucch.. and even thought i came later..I am soo happy yoou both are here.

Hi Shova Janupie. !!! HOw are you??? SOrry I have been typing some posts and did not see you online. So Sorry. How was your day?? and let share some positive thoughts and love so we can cheer each other. I love you babe and so glad I met you online so we can chat. 
yeh simran sweety same her was missing u too. even i just came online. lolz yeh im all back to being positive so yeh we will share all positive thoughts. I love u too sweets but sadly i will be online for a few minutes as i need to go walking(my other obsession other thn Viren lolz) so how long will u be online for?? hope to catch u after i come back.

babe ..i might go to sleep since its later here. but let see. last night again i was up till 4am..thinking abt all this stuff. dont know what is going on but I need to digest all of it to continue functioning. My mind keeps thinking of all these twists all the time.

ShayafanScintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
ok guys...since we have started talking abt their childhood events... here are my thoughts on it...

right now Viren is not in love with Nivi. he is just using her for his revenge against Sid. Why? that story is yet to unfold.... Nivi has been a quiet and shy girl from childhood...and sid has always been protective for her... we dont know what kind of boy was Viren in his childhood... was he quiet like nivi...for sure he was not loved as much as sid at home...which could have made him a loner... and he might want to have a friend ..like Nivi... but may be sid never let that happen... if I go back to his dialogue...mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha...tumko apna banane mein mujhe bahut waqt lag gaya hain.... more than love...it shows the need to having her on his side than sid's... like he wanted to seperate them... the photo that nivi finds today... of her and sid... when nivi took it out from envelope it was her pic she saw first and then sids was folded ... so is he on a mission to get back everything from sid that could have belonged to him... his friends... his family... their support, their love...

i dont think it is love for nivi that is his obsession... but may be the obsession of having her as a friend... as a person who could have support him... and for sure his obsession is for the love of his family..that he has been deprived of for so  many years... sid was fatherless..so he got more love... but he had parents... but still he was left out to be lonely... that is why may be became what he is today... he will get all what he wants... he has learned that he will have to snatch things if he wants them specially from his own family...

their must be reasons as to how sid played a role in him being sent to boarding... and thus he was deprived of everyone's love...but remember we also dont know sid's past when he grew up in delhi...

what so ever , his mission right now...is to make sid go through what he went ... losing everyones trust on sid...and hence their love. and support...

..though he will soon realise in the event of this ,he has actually fallen in for her...but it will be too late by then...bec by then nivi will realise that she was tricked.... it would be rather interesting to watch how... will nivi react to this... will she support him interms to getting closer to his family..and clear all misunderstandings and grudges... and what will he do to gain her trust and love back...

sonia  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsNivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Simran just wanted to point out that when Viren came to know about Nivi and Viren, when NT dadi and Nivi were talking. He only said Sid loves Nivi, he never express his didn't say Nivi loves Sid.

Ok girls it's 2:30AM, I am off to bed now. see you all in morning. Don't read any articles, Stay positive and good night.

simran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index