Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani (Page 10)

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Finally CT destroyed every thing..... I was dreaming of having a husband like viren..... but can i now think like that....why did CT do that.....that tooo after nivi falling for him..... what ever siddhart did was in her front... but viren back stapped her....keshaw sharma was proved right.... he proved that he has genes of jawahar n chanchal....... O god I still hope that he is framing siddhart because he is thinking him to be  stalkar... ...we may never be in position to enjoy nivi viren scenes.... those VM n weekend retretes....those nivi viren scenes on yo tube.... oh god...what CT did... friends Tv shows r not like films... which r just for 2/3 h... that the reason we like srk or ajay in films like dhaar or diwangee...we feel sympathatic for those characters.....but tv shows goes on for yrs & yrs... so its not easy to digest this shock.... n love the character... as it is....

what ever may be the reason for viren in framing sid.... his childhood etc... is no justification.... in him being so evil..... oh god what will naintara dadi will feel.... she may get other hear attack... as nivi is now in wrong hands.... keshaw is proven wright....
oh CT pls chan the story line....I hope this to be a bad dream.....i am going to quit this show know... frnds wat r ur thoughts...

pls tell me frnds.........y did CT did that.... aara viren ka sid se badla he dikhana tha....they could have shown it in different wat....ki he defeated him in business etc or in othey way like framing sid similarly ...that what he is doing today... woh be mere liya justifying hota.... per involving nivi... being staker... hurting her.... no justification accepted.... jab thread broke ho jata ha... then voh judta nahi... hai... aagar jhud bi jaya tau ghant pad jati hai....

I had faith in CT ... that they wont destroy there trump card.... but they proved me wrong then did..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
That's exactly what I asked in the previous thread and I'm still waiting for my answer

Is it possible that Viren is not the stalker and pretending to be one, like i had predicted before ! Maybe the actual stalker is someone who loves Sid very much ? So much so that when the blame will fall on Sid, the actual stalker will come out and confess to the stalking ! In that case, It could only be YD or VD !! Because that is the only meaning I can understand when he says this is the test of my love too !!

Also, I just remembered NivRen's scene with Dadi, remember how she said if Nivi gets tears in her eyes, u will get a beating from me, and not just ashirwad, and he says you can take my agni pariksha, i will prove to be a 100% patnivarta pati !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeResh.....simran728sihuzarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Only one positive comment by Kinshuk comes to my mind and that is this is an unconventional love story, so i am sure Nivi is going to give it back to him and he has to win her back and we are in for a long long wait now... But they really have to think and show things out of the box now to make viewers have sympathy for Viren and to think that Nivi should forgive him and get back to him..

no sympathy for viren.... i am very very angry with CT.... I can never ever love this jodi again...no forgiving....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafansimran728Scintillating

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
OK I didn't see the episode. Just got back and have to rush off again. All I can say, even though it may sound highly hypocritical, is that it's a slap in the face for sure. I mean here we were hoping Viren is out to give Nivi the justice she deserves and restore the sharmas' honor blah blah and today we were hit with the reality. To be honest, this was kind of expected at the back of everyone's mind I think yet we all decided to stay well clear of being cynical and instead focused on the possible alternatives- even going as far as both the brothers fighting for a cause heh. I truly wished those ideas or should I say fantasies, as they stand now, could have come to fruition but the fact of matter is they didn't. I personally don't know what to feel since I haven't even watched the episode and I don't even have the desire to watch Nivi ever so unknowingly seeking that person's shoulder who is plotting behind her back. I mean I can't put this fact aside and enjoy their scenes. Like I can't. I guess you could say being a woman we all relate to Nivi much more than Viren and likewise can only imagine what it'd feel like to have fallen part of a rueful conspiracy and that too initiated by one's own support system. So yeah I mean I can totally understand the frustration being shown on the forum.

Now, coming on to the round of predictions, honestly all of a sudden I don't care what it could be that has led Viren to have taken this a bold step. Certainly there is Viren's side of the story too which still puts a big question mark forward- although some aspects of this mystery have begun to unravel in that we know Viren might have been the victim of an inferiority complex, having been compared to Sid all his life and watched him take the bigger piece of the cake most, if not all, of the time. And then he met Nivi like an opportunity knocking on the door and jumped to utilize her. Now that I think back, everything in the beginning seemed to have been happening so fast. Viren realizing he loved Nivi, the marriage etc. It wasn't normal yet we all attributed that to some extenuating reason and instead chose to relish the increasing proximity. Heh, I guess Rachna would pick on disparity and we'd all like usher her into new era of thinking which is to "think NivRen!" LOL and poor her, she'd like give in to all the positivity around her LOL Not that I'm being a sadistic jerk here but I feel I don't know bad? LOL Not that we know Viren is bad. Like rowdily bad but I guess you could call him a manipulator who is so blinded by his inferiority complex that he has lost his ability to ever realize the importance of relationships. Speaking of relationships, I think his state of mind was exacerbated due to the fact that everyone in the Sood household considers Sid as the ultimate benefactor, whilst Viren' would be thrusted with the short end of the stick. So I mean to some extent the idea that there truly are/were extenuating circumstances due to which Viren had to take the step he ultimately took remains robust, yet still I can't being myself to appreciate it.
Like remember how Naveen and Milee bajee posited that Viren would turn bad in Nivi's eyes and yet in actuality be on a hidden agenda? To me, that seemed like a great idea on surface but I couldn't help but wonder the consequence this would have on Nivi and her self esteem which already awfully battered that even a slight blow would send it crashing down to an eternal abyss. But then we all decided that no, Viren was going to let Nivi know of his plans and they'll hunt down the MP together, hand in hand. *sigh* All this sounds so fanatical now, eh? But I digress. Anyhow, the point being that what of Nivi now? What impact will this have on her? Another attack on her trust. You know I read the update, and I can't hold the tears. She hugged Viren, told him stay by her side. ALWAYS. To NEVER leave her. All so affirmatively. Sheesh and all that for someone who is happily smirking to himself seeing his plan finally enroute to be firing on all four cylinders. Damn, Viren you are selfless :( I wish you weren't and would be able to see yourself being hailed as a hero, as a godsend angel through the lips of your wife. Nivi will be shattered OMG. OK I have like fully succumbed by this awful thought of Nivi going towards a mental and emotional breakdown. Gosh she even prayed before God. That doesn't bode well, I tell you. Sorry I'm rambling but I don't know I feel weirdly cheated :(

If there is anything positive to be taken out of this, I guess I'll end with the fact that I hope Nivi can, if possible, to maybe figure out the fact that Viren has been ill treated throughout his life and maybe help him through his inferiority complex gradually. And then move away from him wishing him a successful life and many more to come. This should begin Viren's repentace track, however impossible this may sound. I would definitely want Nivi moving away from Viren after curing him, or atleast after letting him know that she is wary of his heinous act. Actually I don't want to cure him per se. I want her to come out of this strong, realize that she can't do much with bawling, give Mr Viren a piece of her mind so much so that he HIMSELF realizes how stupid he'd been because he may not be the benefactor the Sood Parivaar but he was someone elses HERO; that his fight was in vain, that he was already placed on such a high mantle in his wife's eyes that it would take ages and a horrible amount of work for even best come to the same parity as him. That should be the trigger. But for that to happen, we need the Sharma's moving somewhere far away; like relocating followed by Viren's hunt for her. All this seems so far away and I guess we can't forget that we are yet to see poor Nivi suffer after knowing she was nothing but a part of this rueful conspiracy. However, I hope this round, she comes out of it strong. That she fights back and not let her tears be a spectacle but instead does a total 360 and gives Viren Sood a piece of her mind. Something that would totally rattle him and make him see that he has erred. Big time.

On that note, I will rush out towards the slushy, snowy roads of my university with no one but the freezing winds to keep me company. Pathetic I know :p

Stay strong y'all and wait for Nivi's 360 :D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....nutstamushiShayafansihuDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Shova Hug welcome to Confusing Conniving Betraying Mockery (CCBM) of love. really in bad mood sweetie, I know you are too. I hate this. How can they break our heart like this. I think I need to get out for a while. Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihutamushiShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
That's exactly what I asked in the previous thread and I'm still waiting for my answer

Is it possible that Viren is not the stalker and pretending to be one, like i had predicted before ! Maybe the actual stalker is someone who loves Sid very much ? So much so that when the blame will fall on Sid, the actual stalker will come out and confess to the stalking ! In that case, It could only be YD or VD !! Because that is the only meaning I can understand when he says this is the test of my love too !!

Also, I just remembered NivRen's scene with Dadi, remember how she said if Nivi gets tears in her eyes, u will get a beating from me, and not just ashirwad, and he says you can take my agni pariksha, i will prove to be a 100% patnivarta pati !!

love you yaar.... oh god may this come to be true... or really sid is kamina... as told by viren.... pls CT do this... i will be highly thank full to u... pls pls pls listen to us.... hamari faryad suno...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

I think we will get two MP for some reson. even i feel the rope scene, bloddy kurta,trying to show nivi mad isnt part of Viren's plan cause in those incident sid wasnt there. I think the thali,dadji's medicine and the love shack atack was only the ones plan by Viren. see in those three scenes we got Sid so from the thali scene Viren was trying to create a image in nivi's mind that sid can be behind somehow. Viren saw the things that was happening to Nivi and i think he used that situation to get him also involved in the game and make some ajustments and frame sid. So the other things we saw likefire,  rope scene etc.. we aplan of someone else but Viren only used the stalking nivi situation to get himself into the game as well for his one reasons. ok i made no sense,omg i am going crazy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansihuxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by mahix3

YOUR NEGATIVITY CAN NOT AFFECT ME!!!

Vent all you want but in the end, NivRen will prevail!

PLS pray HARDER mahi...bcos the rate at which this is going ...you will only need more and more prayers for Nivren.....if they will show Nivi curing him and helping him and forgiving just bcos she is married..that is Insane.

She will be doing all this bcos she has no choice. Who will she go to and complain to?? she is married to him and we Indian Women think our Husbands are God. When this is the biggest problem in India. In spite of Physical Abuse, Rape, Infidelity, Torture by in laws ...etc etc...we women still stick by our Husbands and Family.

Well let me tell you a breaking news Mahi....I don't believe in this crap. We live in 21st century and there are Many Many women out there who everyday Fight to get out of this abuse. For their sanity they have to leave their family. That is the only way out. No curing works. They either kill themselves or go insane bcos of this madness around them.

We Educated, Loved, and Supported Women of 21st Century do not believe in this torture and cannot tolerate. If It was Up to me ..I would help every person to get out of an abusive relationship.

I do social work where we help lot of abusive women and we put Self Confidence and strength back in them...this is no way to live and take torture..there is no need...Nivi's life will be fine without Viren.
there is no need for her to cure Viren. 

oh man...I even brought our personal Lives in this stupid serial and thought we can learn from Nivren...oh god. I am venting a lot right now.

Sorry girls for brining everyone down. I am really sorry. 

First thing is that this is not an abusive relationship.
If you think I don't get the whole 21st century woman thing, than you're way off. Trust me. I was born and raised in New York and I've always been taught that men and women are equal and not only that but rather behind every strong man is an even stronger woman. 
And just because Viren is mentally unstable, that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve love! 
Say you meet a man who is slower than other men, why shouldn't one love him?
It's the same with Viren. He just has some problems.
But that doesn't mean that he is abusive or anything of the sort. He just has issues.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....vids08Shayafantamushisihupuvinixaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index