NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 114

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

I got 1 question if Viren was the stalker during HM, how come Nivi didn't sense his presence while she was unmasking him??
I am asking this coz, she could sense him when he reached from Delhi (while she was dragged out of the house by CC) Does that make sense here??

@praji / prachi - CONGRATS !!! That is fantastic news !!! Please elaborate though :) love /arranged ? Where are you going ...what does he do ...he he he ... I love anything connected with weddings

love love navz and anju your analysis ...

as I have said I am loving this Viren ... I am just so in love with this new Viren ..i dont know what to say
Originally posted by lams

@praji / prachi - CONGRATS !!! That is fantastic news !!! Please elaborate though :) love /arranged ? Where are you going ...what does he do ...he he he ... I love anything connected with weddings

love love navz and anju your analysis ...

as I have said I am loving this Viren ... I am just so in love with this new Viren ..i dont know what to say

WEDDINGS IS MY MIDDLE NAME!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVEEEEEEE WEDDINGS!!!
Hehehe.
If I could, I'd be a wedding planner!
Actually I plan to be all my friends' wedding planner. 
Hehehe.
Now I want to know about this soon to be hubby too 
😲
...and Di said her wedding was fixed
so that would make it seem like it's arranged?
Because if it were love
than wouldn't she say she got engaged?
As long as she likes him...
and he's cute..
😊
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
@Payal Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I'm All Good.
Actually Feel Light Hearted Now! 😉
Youuuuu??
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow Navi beautiful. I was totally lost for a while in what ur post. Sweetie love u

Awwww, love you too sweetie !!! *hugs* But the credit goes to NivRen, am just highlighting what they and their relationship is all about since the starting 😳

Navzz I m loovnggggg u dear . U r raising my curiousity regarding Upcoming Track more n more . I mean Imagine if it happens like u predicted Then i would b on Coud 9 becozzz tht will b our New Strong NIVREN . n if Viren is just pretending 2 b Stalker tab toh my lovee n resepct for him will nt hav any limit ( Actuallyy it nt hav now also hehhe lol)
Dear I hav a request for u . See Ct's havn't decided Viren's backstory till now rght ? So Plzzz cn u send ur prediction 2 RS n Kinshuk . I mean they cn get an idea ki wht exactlyy we want .
@Faiza Hey jaan hu r u dear ? longggggggg time .

@All Okk Guyzzz time 2 say GN n SD . will meet u all tomm . lovv u all
Hi girls I am back again. It took me almost what 2 hours to read all your past 30 pages I did not go further back as I will be missing the action. Good going everyone is back to positivity and I am happy about it.
@Suchi, a big hello dear and I missed you almost everytime I came online from past couple of days. I did get your PM about your new story I will read it peacefully over the weekend. And have to say I loved your slapping post and if we can join in I want to slap CC for creating such havoc in innocent kids lives, then Divya to make her realize not to listen to her stupid mom. Specially I wanted to do this.😆

@Anju, hi and loved all your posts and I agree with you about the physical intimacy. For me between husband and wife consummation of souls comes first then the bodies. Its emotional intimacy which is more preferred that physical. Physical part is always there between couple but always and always souls should become one then when bodies becomes one it will be bliss.

@Zarmeen, how are you? how is your hand and what is going on with your registration of classes. When does your school start.

@Dr.Savera or sorry Abidah right? I loved your post which Simi sent thru PM and I loved your other posts too. I am Milee, welcome to the forum and this Pagalkhana where we are still hanging on to our positivity.
I loved what you wrote for Navi's post about after all LOVE is LOVE. Its true, in simple words we will show love, anger, hatred and all other emotions only to the people we love the most and also whom we think are very close to us.

@All New girls sorry I don't remember your names or ids but I did see my friends here welcoming you. I am Milee and I welcome you too and hope you have good time discussing with us maniacs.

@Prathiba, CONGRATULATIONS dear. May God bless you and your fiancee with all the happiness.

@Mythri, I loved your post and thanks for sending me PM.

@Navi, you are on a roll today dear. I loved all your posts and as my answers are same as Anju I didnot bothered to write them.

@RAchu, my cutie you are back to positivity and your theories too, I am very happy.

@All if I missed anyone's name I am sorry but I did read all your posts and did not press LIKE button as I was in a rush to come back and join the discussion. But good going as everyone is back to being normal.

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Faiza Hey jaan hu r u dear ? longggggggg time .

@All Okk Guyzzz time 2 say GN n SD . will meet u all tomm . lovv u all
HEY MONI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
Actually, Farewell Now 😆
Nevertheless, Yup, ITS BEEN A LONG LONG TIME!!

I'm Gooood, You Have Sweet KinnyTastic Dreams, And Take Care!!! 😉
I have to go watch the episode, so let me do it and be right back. I think by that time you will be writing in new thread I think.
Mahi dear thanks for opening another thread for us.