Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prajee

no one asked what was the good news... :(:(
hmm... My marriage has been fixed today but dates are yet to be finalized... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wanted to share this news with all my dear darlings over here... :)

Prajee, I'm so sorry dear.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hmm... My marriage has been fixed today but dates are yet to be finalized... ๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG, Prathi!! ๐Ÿค— My lovely, that is such wonderful news!! ๐Ÿ‘ Congratulations, my sweets!! ๐Ÿ˜Š So very happy for you, my dear!! ๐Ÿค— Sorry, that we overlooked and didn't ask you about the good news. ๐Ÿ˜” My dear, you have to share all the glory details but let's not spam this thread. I will PM you and would love to know everything. In case, if you didn't figure out already, I am an absolute hopeless romantic and get so hyped-up about any and everything relating to love and romance and can anything beat a wedding/marriage? ๐Ÿ˜ Awww, so happy for you again sweets! Congrats!!๐Ÿ˜Š Okay, I will PM you later today.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulation Prathi.
xaviara thumbnail

Oh wow !! Congratulations sweetie !!! *hugs* Thank you so much for letting us now honey ! am soooo happy for ya !!! *hugs*

prajee thumbnail
Thank u all sweeties.. :)
Ur wishes and prayers are always special for me.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mittusingh thumbnail

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS

Wow...what incredible confusionโ€ฆ ..CT's have done a great job in today's episodeโ€ฆIts not very easy to keeping all the scenes one after the other in this kind of disorder ...VIREN who is supposed to be a villain is dazzling like a star now...I know many of you are loving him for what he did today and some are still wondering what the hell is he doing... He easily removed the blame on Nivi and gave a big blow on the 2 faces who unsympathetically believed in Nivi being crazy or illusionist. But did you see the alarm in CC and YD eyes...I am thinking that Viren was not the only stalker...he was only involved in the stalking where Siddharth was involved... CC or YD may be involved in the Kitchen, thali and rope incident and viren knows who it is and using it to his benefit as if the blame comes on him then the other person will also be exposed so he is SAFE until everything is out...

He is just doing what is RIGHT....he just doesn't like when something bad is happening as in his twisted mind...when you do a mistake you have to suffer  the consequences....So in his mind YD, CC did wrong to Nivi by blaming her and that is why he was snapping at them and giving them back some of their own medicine!! I agree with somebody's observation that there is more to this than what we are allowed to see....

MY VERSION OF THEIR PAST AND HOW IT IS LINKED...

It is too early to be a LOVE story as they were kids but may be a little fascination of Viren towards Nivi. Nivi, Sid and Viren were friends and some unpleasant incident happened (I don't know if CT's will include what happened to Nivi's mom or Keshav & buvans involvement in this) and where the three of them were involved....Now Nivi being the centre of hatred must have got the most heat....and as usual SID was quite...Nivi being the best friend of SID also kept quite or forgave him and took the blame...Viren might be the only one who must have tried to tell everybody the real reason but nobody would listen to him and was treated poorly...and was then again sent to boarding school for reasons still not known!!

If you remember the nagada song during SID's wedding...I still believe there might be a hidden meaning to it...why choose that song otherwise??

Aare bachpan se uska
Ek deewana tha
Jiska kaam gali ke aashiq pare hatana tha
Dil se jisko maan raha tha
Apne dil ki rani woh
Aur kisi pe hi yaaro marti thi marjani woh
Ek kahani khatam tho duja kissa shuro hua

If you see the scene with Dadaji and Viren's childhood...Viren at such a small age also believed in the RIGHT thing...BUT his right thing might not be right according to the society but where all of us forgive and forget he doesn't and believes in retribution and enjoys in the suffering that the person get.  I admit it I take pleasure in seeing his character secretly although it is not the right way!! My mind is going one way about my heart in another way... 

For keeping Viren's role very strong the reason for him doing all this should be very robust...if not there is no hope for Nivren's love story or for Viren to play as strong of a character as today!!

For Nivi to love him as she does now and to keep it intact in all the turbulance that the revelation of his history and him being involved as a stalker must be so huge that she accepts him as he is...I dotn want the CT's to change Viren's character and I don't think they will...They called it the unconventional love story that means it is extraordinaryโ€ฆshe will not try to change him nor will she cure him of his sickness....as there is no sickness to begin with... its all a game and we have to see how each character will play his/her part!!

I am looking forward to this treat that the CT's are dangling at us now as they were with Nivren...I must say I am hooked with Viren and Nivi atleast for now!!

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls, I will sign off now. Thanks for a lovely day. Good night!
mahix3 thumbnail
Here is the next thread... click on on it ๐Ÿ˜Š

xaviara thumbnail