JEEZE.
😲
😳
😒
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
kajole thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mahix3

Today I was thinking how it would take Viren a lot to redeem himself but like Naveen di said (oh shoot, did I just call Navz di, by her full name? Woah okay).. anyways, like Navz di said, I too believe that Viren truly loves Nivi and that the starplus article was a sham.. just to get us viewers going (because Rajan Shahi knows that NivRen is his A-ONE... that this is what keeps us viewers hooked and this is why TRPs are at their all time high!). Rajan would NEVER show that Viren doesn't love Nivi at all... it'll probably be that at childhood it was Nivi that Viren always cared for and so on but they would never show that he doesn't love her at all and is just out for revenge. But as I was saying.. then today I thought, I want Viren to get away with it and frame Sid but later realize his mistakes and grieve and try to redeem it himself so that he tells everyone that it was his fault rather than him getting caught. But that still would make it hard for Viren to redeem himself and win Nivi's trust back.... so I'm thinking that a huge fire starts in the khhoti and everyone is in there except Viren and Viren sees the fire and saves everyone and the last person in there is Nivi and Viren tries to save Nivi but it's too late and they both die and Nivi says that she forgives him and knows that he really does love her and they die together and then are reincarnated and then the NivRen story can start from scratch-- and in the next life Viren can try to make amends for what he did in the last life.... kind of like in the movie Karan Arjun how they died and were reincarnated but then brought back together and in the end they were reunited with their family from the last life too. 

....I'm babbling.. pay no attention to me 

Hello Mahix!! I can't stop laughing reading at your post dear. I hope your dream come true. Good job and keep writting. I love it!!!!😳😳😃😃

Take care...:))

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
My Viren will NOT be reborn as a WORM!

If you girls have forgotten..
I am his other wife, remember?
JEEZE.
😲
😳
😒

Okay Sorry Jaan. I'm holding my ears !
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG Suchi your second scene was just fabulous,  🤣 can't stop laughing I have tears in eyes from laughing constantly. You made my day today. All depression from Viren being stalker has just vanished in thin air. 

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suchi di you are ezxcellent , please continue the family vibes story ....I had reall gotten into it ... I know you wont be able to continue the weekend retreat of Nivren ... but please please continue that one
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Everyone: Thx :)

Well in psychiatric world we see that some trauma in young age which can trigger and haunt a person all his life. Some people are aware of it and other aren't. Sigmund Freud have written much about it and all psychodynamic psychotherapy is built upon that. 

The other thing is especially psychisdynamic terapeuts usually observe and tries to find out is the bonding between the mother and the child. This goes back to child being 1 year old or less. So if u see Virens character (which is a fiction) with psychodynamic terapeutical eyes, then his behaviour isn't surprising at all. 

a) Viren is obsessed about Nivedita that is what we can say about Viren. 

b) His biggest revenge on JAAL and YD: Marrying the girl which they hate so much. 

c) Sid: Issues related to his past or present, but something is not right between these two. 

Has anyone thought about that maybe Viren hates Sid because Sid might in the past never stood up for Viren and which caused Viren to try to commit suicide? And now with Nivi he has the perfect plan to destroy Sid emotionally? 

Many of you have come with the statement that Viren is afterall Jaal's son, but there is a huge difference between Jaal and Viren. Viren has Nivedita in his life and she will never support him or let him do someone wrong, while Jaal always supoort eachother in everything. 

Why would destiny let Viren and Nivi meet if it was all about Nivi suffering and Viren being the exact copy of Jaal? Destiny wanted to punish Jaal by making their son a better human being and who could be a better partner and teacher for Viren than Nivi? 

:)
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi, really girl you are on a roll today or what? 🤣🤣 I just cannot stop laughing. 😆😆 Thank you my dear, really thank you for such an amazing comic relief. After what this week had made us all go through, we really, all of us needed this. I have laughed so hard and still cannot stop. I have to read it once again. Needless to say, you are such a brilliant writer and enact the scenes so exceptionally well, that I could actually visualize the slapping scenes! 👏Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oo i like that savera.. thanks!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi Moni, sweets! 🤗 How are you, dear, or shouldn't I be asking that?? 😉 Hehe, your post was predictable and funny! Honestly, after I saw the scene, my thought was, Moni & Sanju are gonna go crazy about this today. 😆 Even without seeing who it was, I would have known it was your post. And, yup you are right, apparently all your requests about KM are getting granted.

Hey payal my jaann swwets my BUTTErCUPs hu r u ??? 🤗🤗

Oh u better should nt ask me hu i m becozz i m on coud 9 .😆😉  I mean i m getting all my wishes fulfilled frm my swwetheart KINSHUK whch i was demanding frm him since 3 yrs . 😳😉. U don't know yaar hu n wht i m feeling 😃 .

I mean my Viren's killing Attitude is back
             my Viren's hott Anger is back
             KINSHUK's Fantastic killing hott expressions wid killing Smirks whch i was dyng 2 see frm Bidaai days
            n FInallyy d LONGG AWAITED  Shirtless scene of KINSHUK . tht2 wid in difference of 2 days !! !!!! . It's one of d BIGGEST shock i hav ever gott but yes veryy veryy SWEET one 😆😉

mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajole

Hello Mahix!! I can't stop laughing reading at your post dear. I hope your dream come true. Good job and keep writting. I love it!!!!😃

Take care...:))

The name is Mahi (short for Mahia) the x3 is supposed to be a heart 😆
But Mahix isn't such a bad name... hm.. I might name my kid that! Hehe.
And thank you sweetie! I'm glad you like my post.
Oh how you've missed out on some of my really funny posts 😆
But thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! You take care too 😊