Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sahuja

Goodmorning everyone...I am back.... and again addicted to read the posts... 😊.. have we all realised, that 2 days back we were so upset and angry abt Viren being the stalker... and now, we have again started seeing a little positive... we still see chances that everything will get better...

right now we all agree that his hatred is bigger than his concern for nivi...Shove u are right...his hatred is bigger.. but i still feel he is not bad at heart.. no matter what u all say... i still believe he has some emotions ...which at times are genuine... he might be faking his love for nivi..but the way he sat beside her really concerned until she gained conciousness without worrying for abt his wound... he could have just sat there without showing any emotions and just waited until nivi was awake..and stated his faking again...but he didnt do that...the first words out of his mouth were..thank god tum theek ho... ok..so he used her for revenge..but he never imagined that he will have to hit her and get her to that state... i see some positivity in that... he is acting like a small child..who is possessive abt getting everything back..which could have been his... by snatching... he is not ready to share anymore... he wants everything to himself... as the story is revealed...we will no longer blame him  for what he is doing..maybe his way is not right 100%... but u cant say he is at fault... he is returning what he was given...if anyone is to be blamed for what viren is doing..its definelty not viren..but his family...

sonia

The scene where he is shown worried about Nivi being unconsious and hurt were shown before he was revealed as the MP. These goody scenes are similar to what we have been seeing till now about PV being the perfect husband. I am not sure if we should rely on these. After he was revealed as MP, I haven't seen any affectionate scenes for Nivi.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

No I don't want Viren's end like Sakshi or what cry and forgiven. I want at the end of this he should be punished badly for breaking Nivi's heart once again. He should redeem himself from the start. He should again try to win the trust he lost due to his mistakes. I have seen his determination, patience and fighting spirit I know when he will repent he will move earth and sky to win back the trust he lost. His hatred for Sid is so big but still he waited for so long to take revenge he is not making any hasty steps. This should not happen in one or 2 days or one or 2 sorries. I want this time Nivi takes lot of time to forgive him as when you are cheated by person whom you trusted badly you lost every faith in that person. So he should repent very badly but after he punish all the evils.

If Cts continue the same way, this will happen sweetie. She just has a tiny doubt in today's episode and she didn't react to his flirtations. When she knows the truth, God help him !
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Where are Navz, Milee, Zarmeen (she was on in the morning), Simi, Payal....Everybody has disappeared...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

If Cts continue the same way, this will happen sweetie. She just has a tiny doubt in today's episode and she didn't react to his flirtations. When she knows the truth, God help him !

When I think of what Nivi has done to Sid after that Keshav fiasco, I don't think Viren will get any chance. Even God won't be able to help him. Whenever Nivi gets mad, she really gets mad, she is like Durga, I mean see all the scenes where she lost her temper. You just don't want to be on opposite side at that time. I hope Viren get to see her that side pretty soon. Nivi's anger towards Viren will be much greater than what she had for Sid. 

xaviara thumbnail
hello girls *hugs*

Its been half and hour since I have watched the episode and I was just gathering thoughts. I must say tonight's episode was quite intriguing and I loved it a lot, even the NivRen scenes, which surprised the hell outta me, because till yesterday I was demanding the CT's not to give us NivRen scenes. I'll tell you why, I have watched the episode few times, and few things regarding NivRen made me think :

Lets suppose Viren is pretending to love Nivi and he doesn't so I can understand why he would hold her hand when she went to give his bath robe, we all would assume that he is keeping up that romantic charade, but why the dialogue 'If you think I'm doing this deliberately, I am' and when Nivi leaves, he has a very tender smile on his face, it was not a smirk.

Then he comes out of the shower, and he does that shaking his wet hair thing again, if he was just pretending to be romantic, holding her hand was enough, he did not need to be playful and romantic again. Then he realizes she is upset and he asks her what is wrong, and she asks him if she can ask him something and he says NO, then continues that you cannot ask me if you can ask me anything or not, and then when she doesn't ask him, he so loving cups her face and ask her again, but then Nandu comes and interrupts them !!

I will talk about the scene in the hall later on.

Then NivRen in their room again, and he again asks her what she wanted to ask him !! So when she takes out the envelope, he is confused but when he realized what it was, look at his expressions, he was so sad, yet when he held that photo, he held it so reverently, as if lost in it for a few seconds/ Also when she says she trusts him completely, his smile was one of gratitude, it was again not a smirk, and then he says I want all the distance between us to end, and I want us to be so close that no question can come between them, but then he again reminds her and assures her that if she needs to ask him anything she can !!

What I'm getting at is that there is no doubt in my mind, that he loves Nivi a lot and that he is trying his best to make sure she questions HIM !!! Even in the precap, it looked like pretend to me when he was trying to hide that bathrobe, and when she got hold of it, look at Viren, he was not tensed or worried !!

We have seen previously before how important it was Viren that Nivi questions him, so now I'm getting the feeling that IF he is the stalker, which I have my doubts on, he may have done it for two reasons, one to frame Sid, to make him realize what it feels to be blamed for something he did not do, to make Nivi hate sid, which makes me think that maybe something scared Nivi in the childhood because of Sid and Viren got blamed and Nivi got scared and started avoiding HIM !! I also feel that by stalking her, he killed two birds with one stone, frame Sid and make Nivi so strong that all her fears, her timidness and her habbit of forgiving everyone and thinking nicely about them, because who knows better then him how cruel this world is !!

I'm sure Viren wants Nivi to question him, so he can tell her the truth, and he wants her to stand by him !! No one has ever believed in him ever, or stood up for him, and he wants that desperately from Nivi, that is why he is leaving all this clues now ! He could not do that before, because it was essential that Nivi loved him too and trusted him, like he does !! I think he is counting a lot of Nivi's talk on the night he drugged her, he is really hoping that when she said that 'In his happiness lies my happiness and that if he is happy, I will be happy too !!!

vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

When I think of what Nivi has done to Sid after that Keshav fiasco, I don't think Viren will get any chance. Even God won't be able to help him. Whenever Nivi gets mad, she really gets mad, she is like Durga, I mean see all the scenes where she lost her temper. You just don't want to be on opposite side at that time. I hope Viren get to see her that side pretty soon. Nivi's anger towards Viren will be much greater than what she had for Sid. 

Agree, She shuts down completely and thats what NT dadi had told Sid. What Viren is doing to Nivi is many times worse than what Sid did, because he is her HUSBAND.Her marriage vows says  - Tum par bharosa karna mera adhikar hai - and Viren is misusing that trust.
Shayafan thumbnail
I know i have decided that i will not belive any articles but i really want to believe a part of one of the articles where in it was said that Nivi will come across something and then Viren will disclose reason behind his wierd behaviour. I know its difficult but i hope the mystery  comes into open on monday or during next week only....
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Where are Navz, Milee, Zarmeen (she was on in the morning), Simi, Payal....Everybody has disappeared...

Hey Anju! 🤗 How are you, sweets?? Thanks dear for thinking of me. 😊 I am at work and have been reading everyone's posts. Sorry, haven't posted anything because I am trying to make sense of this web! 😔 
Hi everyone! 🤗 Ketty, Rach, Mahi, Suchi, Reena, Vidya, Sauji, Hira, Sneha, Navz, Prajee.

I had a question, a little off the topic - does anyone have any update about Aashvee? She did post a big post (not sure, if it was in this thread or the previous one) about how upset she was but then haven't seen her come online at all. Just wondering, if anyone knows anything about her??
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes yes.. ofcourse Hemlatha will be punished too..

I know how..

Pratap telling her that Sid  and Divya are fighting and slapping each other and , making Hemlatha stand there watching them.

POW : Sid punches divya

Kuthay kameenay main tera khoon pee jaungii!!!!! dharam pa ji style, Divya jumps back ties her hair in the back and holds Sid's shoulders with both her hands and then pulls him backward into a head lock

Sid; Aaaaaaaa Kalmoohi

Divya: Manhoossss

Sid: Aurat zaat kay naam per dhabaaaa hai tuu

Divya: mardangi kay naam per hai thu ek kala sa dhabba

POW POWE ... now sid has fallen down and Hemlata rushes towards Divya to pull her off

Divyaaaaa kya ker rahi hai thu. . He is rich he is rich think of money !!

Nahi maaa, goes and punches Sid on his face
then Sid pushes HL aside.

HL gets a heart attack

and then divya runs towards HL and then HL Smacks her .. Divya gets angry.. she hits Sid instead and now Sid who wants to hit HL cause it was her who is the main culprit... but cannot hit her so he slaps divya once more and hten divya slaps him again and then sid slaps her back
and then the drama continues

HL is watching gasping for breath and saying ... stopp stoppp...

Divya turns back and says are you ok...

And then HL looks at Divya gets angry and she slaps divya again for ruining her dreams of owing sood mansion

then divya gets angry and hits sid cause she cannot hit her mother

then sid hits Divya again and then vandana comes running and sees al this

she gets angry and Smacks sid.

Sid cannot get angry at his mother so he smacks divya again and the drama continues
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who wants to watch BS slap YD stupid?