Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
True Suchi this is the slap I wanted on HL, GM and YD's face but it is going to be short lived because truth is going to come out one day and again in last Nivi is the only one who will be hurt. Viren doesn't mean anything to anyone in Soods anyways. But let's enjoy pain of those people while we can. ðŸ˜ˆ 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wouldn't it be better if at this stage he does not really love Nivi but will fall or realise he is in love later when all seems lost?? Maybe a bit more satisfactory than loving her and using her like this.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

last part-

ks meets pt for money help.
pt says he himself is in difficulty. wen he says abt asking aditya, hl discourages indirectly.
yash overhears all.
viren keeps d telecom file in shelf n says saboot no.1
nivi comes n lokks at him in gratitude.
she says thanks.
he says one, never say thanx to me n two, i can do anything to prove u rite.
(POINT TO PONDER)
he asks her wat she wanted to ask. she goes to take d envelope.
(WATCH KM'S EXPRESSIONS)
viren is having hard time controlling his anger n showing gud face to nivi.
she shows him n he says its u n sid as kids. she says i know but y u have it. u never told me. she sounds scared to ask him.
he says u can ask me anything, but she says now i dont want to know. i trust u very much n dont 've any doubts on you
(poor poor girl....)
viren looks happy n says dat is wat i want
(we know dat  mr. )
he says i want all barrier between us gone n no doubts between us.
she smiles but moves away n says in anger dat but i want answers fm some1 else.
viren smirks n thinks get ready sid dis is my 2nd victory.

precap-
THANK GOD THEY DIDINT DRAG NIVI GETTING SOME PROOF
viren is siting on table near shelf n nivi asks him to show something. he's trying to avoid but she gets d bathrobe n sees blood on it.

cant wait 4 monday's epi......todays precap is must see...though its  edited version of original scen but enuf 4 our peace dat nivi'll get to know something...just hope he doesnt twist it agian...

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shanthi I will be much better option that he falls in love with Nivi later and right now he just cares for her. But I am hoping that whatever he is doing he is doing for love, you know his obsession. I don't want him to take revenge on Sid for some other psycho reason. That reminds of his dialogue after BS started talking and Nivi got angry at him for paying hospital bills, didn't he say I am doing all this just for you. if you don't believe it look into my eyes and you will see. I hope that's still true.
ashred12 thumbnail
i'm feeling happy seeing d precap...i know its manipulated but still till monday i can be happy...'ll think abt d real scen after dat...
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Shanthi I will be much better option that he falls in love with Nivi later and right now he just cares for her. But I am hoping that whatever he is doing he is doing for love, you know his obsession. I don't want him to take revenge on Sid for some other psycho reason. That reminds of his dialogue after BS started talking and Nivi got angry at him for paying hospital bills, didn't he say I am doing all this just for you. if you don't believe it look into my eyes and you will see. I hope that's still true.

I suppose. I guess I am just trying to figure out what will be easier on Nivi.
Peace67 thumbnail
Thanks for the live update Ash.
Peace67 thumbnail
OK bye everyone. Have to get dinner started. Catch up with u in the morning.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashly jaan. 

That means even after today's episode we will be confused if he loves Nivi or not... I dont know now which way would be better. His love as per convenience or he not loving now at all and later falling in love... But even after knowing nivi for so long,he does not love her, what can make him love later... i dont want him to love her just because he is again alone and wants somebody's shoulder to cry on...
ashred12 thumbnail
sometimes d CTs r going at really fast pace...

ketty n suchi...even i feel same seeing sid framed...just see d shock of yd ndd...but i feel bad 4 vd...

viren's dialogue dat " i'll do anything to prove u rite " is haunting me...does it 've any connection to past, apart fm present?