NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Navz
is it only u and me here?
hey Vidya,

yep its only you and me sweetie !! and about your question, anti hero means that he is character with shades of gray !! Meaning that he has his own way of doing things and does not follow the regular norms which a hero usually follows in every show !!!

thanks navz.  r u at work?
I was reading yr earlier post. Do u think Viren's past has a girl or sumthing.But he told Nivi and NT that Nivi was his only love didn't he? I somehow don't believe that all those things were not true.😕  Viren's asking for Nivi's hand is one of my favourite scenes of the show, I don't want to spoil that memory.I hv a theory that Sid has a past with a girl which Viren is aware of.He called Sid a Kamina in his self talk, there has to be a reason behind it.
Originally posted by mjht_one

hello ppl
hi its only me and navz here, sorry, dunno yr name.
Originally posted by mjht_one

nikita
hi navz and?????
Vidya
hi vidya
what u guys talking abt
we are still thinking about Viren's new face and what is he upto!
Originally posted by vids08

Navz, but if u open a thread only for Nivi, then all these people wl again join. I am more of a nivi fan than a Nivren fan, but cudn't survive in other threads. I like Nivrenians because u can talk here without being labelled and without prejudice.

Just think all of u before u start a thread only fr Nivi.

You have a very good point, plus Nivi fans will include Nivi-Sid fans too, and that means we can't stop anyone from bashing Viren either ! I know we are mad at him, but can anyone of us take his bashing, because we still have hope where he is concerned.

Originally posted by vids08

thanks navz.  r u at work?
I was reading yr earlier post. Do u think Viren's past has a girl or sumthing.But he told Nivi and NT that Nivi was his only love didn't he? I somehow don't believe that all those things were not true.😕  Viren's asking for Nivi's hand is one of my favourite scenes of the show, I don't want to spoil that memory.I hv a theory that Sid has a past with a girl which Viren is aware of.He called Sid a Kamina in his self talk, there has to be a reason behind it.

Yep I agree, even if there is a girl in Viren's life right now, it is not for romantic reasons, I feel that same way as you that maybe Viren is taking care of someone who has been betrayed by Sid, because Kaminah in english means 'hypocrite', and also that dialogue of Viren 'You are talking about drama;, forget it, I don't even wanna go there' But I don't get one thing, why did Viren try to commit suicide ??