Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 77

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

🤣 Hey Shanthi, good one!! 😆🤣 I didn't think about that. 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 Good one Shanthi, I am telling you he has a super power, we didn't just name him Jetspeed just for sake of it. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Sonia and Diya, welcome to crazy world of NivRen. Sonia we talked yesterday but I didn't introduce myself. I am Ketty. I hope you both enjoy over here as much as I do.

Thanks ketty. look forward to chat more.

Sonia
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 🤣 🤣 Good one Shanthi, I am telling you he has a super power, we didn't just name him Jetspeed just for sake of it. 😆

ROFLROFLROFL
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok girls, lovely chatting with u. Will go and do something LOGICAL like housework etc.😆 Catch up with you later. Bye
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Simran, sweets!! 🤗 How are you dear? I do agree with your point of view. And I see that even Rach and Mahi second that, so we will completely drop this idea. You are right, it might end up scattering our group, which is the last thing we want. We all do and will continue believing in NivRen. I will clear that post of mine. 😊

Hi payal. are you online?? hi babe. sorry came back from work and was cooking and cleaning. how r u? and I see Ketty and zarmeen is also online..anyone else here?
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail

I just thought one thing, so far Nivi didn't take Sid's name. Do you think she will figure out about Viren before he make her say Sid's name? I really want her to act fast and figure out what is wrong with Viren so she doesn't feel guilty about blaming Sid. Actually I don't want Nivi to have any regret regarding Sid. I am like Viren in that sense, I don't want Nivi to have anything to do with Sid, not even a feeling of guilt.

@ bold - aawww so sweet. I think she will blame Sid. Viren's mission will be successful. Then Nivi's mission of proving will start. Then her mission to make Sid her friend again will start. In between there will be rift track too between DD and Nivi.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hieeee, my Simijaan!! 🤗 How are you my lovely?? 🤗 So good to see you online, dear?? Shova's online too.

Hello, PinkParty! This is Payal. What may I call you, dear? I don't believe w have met before. Welcome to our NivRen thread! Hope you will enjoy it here and begin posting actively. 🤗
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Guys gotta go. For a change feeling really sleepy today. Will talk to u guys tomorrow
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good night Zarmeen. SD sweetie. Talk to you tomorrow.  🤗
simran728 thumbnail
hi payal...the whole idea of Viren loving Nivi from childhood is giving me a tingling feeling...its so nice to know someone can love you for so many years and have an obsession over you. Ohh I love that thought. 

After all we have to take out something positive out of this. I still believe Viren loves Nivi..and Love is too much. and too much of anything is not good and hence his love can also can harm...but its ok. 

I rather see Viren's obsessive love then Sid's Spineless Support. Plus, I know torture was there..but my only solace is that she was not hurt and he took care of that.