Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Shanthi! Dear, I completely agree with your reasoning but you have to remember that this is an Hindi serial and it is honestly very normal for a 7-8 year old boy's obsessive love to boil over into adulthood, hehe? 😉 Jokes apart, I think no one's really sure. It is all speculation at this point. And very honestly if you will try to understand anything logically here, then believe me nothing will make sense. Just take Viren's recent trip to Delhi as an example - logically thinking how is it humanly possible for him to travel from Shimla to Delhi, wrap up all the work & do a great job of it, and come back the same night, apparently stalk Nivi (if he is the stalker), plan their honeymoon trip??

Thanks Payal, you are right. Silly me expecting logic from a Hindi serial.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal don't get me started with illogical things in this show, one minute Viren was stalking Nivi and another minute he was standing in a parking lot talking to her on phone.

This is only can possible if he has any servant involved. May N the B. 😉

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Oh Shova jani don't be sad sorry sweetie here u go 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗x infinite hugs for u and only u

Aww Zarmeen thanks sweety i feel much happier now, so sweet of u zarmeen and infinite hugs to u too sweety🤗🤗🤗
gmann2010 thumbnail
Hi Sonia and Diya, welcome to crazy world of NivRen. Sonia we talked yesterday but I didn't introduce myself. I am Ketty. I hope you both enjoy over here as much as I do.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Payal don't get me started with illogical things in this show, one minute Viren was stalking Nivi and another minute he was standing in a parking lot talking to her on phone.

So true Ketty, maybe he had Nandu the Bandhu do his dirty job for him. 😆 That makes more sense. And yup me and you previously have posted few stuff about logic and determined just not to go that route, right? 😉 Hey, sweets isn't it like past 1:00 AM for you? Not feeling sleepy? I was thinking of calling you today  but didn't see you online for a bit in between and figured that you must be busy.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Yes and he was talking to VD about Sidya's wedding photos when the light in the library was scaring Nivi
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

Yes and he was talking to VD about Sidya's wedding photos when the light in the library was scaring Nivi

🤣 Hey Shanthi, good one!! 😆🤣 I didn't think about that. 😆
gmann2010 thumbnail

So true Ketty, maybe he had Nandu the Bandhu do his dirty job for him. 😆 That makes more sense. And yup me and you previously have posted few stuff about logic and determined just not to go that route, right? 😉 Hey, sweets isn't it like past 1:00 PM for you? Now feeling sleepy? I was thinking of calling you today  but didn't see you online for a bit in between and figured that you must be busy.

I have my full doubt on N the B, or Viren has some kind of super power. 😆 It is 1:22AM. I usually go to sleep after 2AM. It's just a bad habit. You should have call me. I went out for couple of hours in evening. I was reading everyone's post not writing much after I came back.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Shanthi! Dear, I completely agree with your reasoning but you have to remember that this is an Hindi serial and it is honestly very normal for a 7-8 year old boy's obsessive love to boil over into adulthood, hehe? 😉 Jokes apart, I think no one's really sure. It is all speculation at this point. And very honestly if you will try to understand anything logically here, then believe me nothing will make sense. Just take Viren's recent trip to Delhi as an example - logically thinking how is it humanly possible for him to travel from Shimla to Delhi, wrap up all the work & do a great job of it, and come back the same night, apparently stalk Nivi (if he is the stalker), plan their honeymoon trip??

lolz payal well said dear. i am gonna leave my brain while watching the show seriously nothing is logical in these type of shows. I wonder sometimes why we even make speculations when we know the CTs think we are all dumb 😡I am really mad at CTs for some reason why did they have to take this track????why??????????
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

yeah i think his Bandhu Nandu is helping him ðŸ˜†