NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi sonia *hugs* i am shova, welcome sweety, so glad to have u on board
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi, this is Payal! 🤗 And what may I call you, dear? Also, with regards to your question, I am not sure I exactly follow by what you mean, sweets! What do you mean by this article not being there and not being published. Note that this is an article of Star Plus and not an article by Telly Buzz which you see here on one of the forum links.

Hi Payal am Diya, thanks a lot for ur answer,  I was just saying that all articles about regarding Viren Turning Psychotic, Viren' Identidied as the Stalker in CCBM all are there, just this artlcle is not there so was just thinking how is it possible,  So thanks sweetie for clearing my doubs,  Now I feel that wat was written in it that Viren does not care for Nivi is not true,  Thanks a lot Dear for clearing my doubts.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Ash, Shova and Suchi How r u guys doing. Glad uchi that u have calmed down a bit.

Hello Sonia: Loved ur post and we r still rooting for Nivren and we know it will happen as just like u I would never root for Nivi and S. coz I also feel S. was never and will never be a good partner for Nivi.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
OMG mahi i love this jaan🤣ok i seriously owe u for making me laugh today lolz.
Peace67 thumbnail
Ok I have a question. I am not disagreeing with anyone, but its just my ignorance so please bear with me.

Lots of people seem to think that Viren was in love with Nivi from childhood and this is his problem with Sid and the reason he was sent away.

So my question is
- wouldn't Viren have been something like 7 or 8 when he was sent away making Nivi like 4 yrs old??

- is it possible to have such obsessive love at that age for someone so little as to boil over into adulthood???

A little enlightenment please..

BTW, Payal thanks for PM me Navz's letter. Thanks. Navz, great letter.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello Ash, Shova and Suchi How r u guys doing. Glad uchi that u have calmed down a bit.

Hello Sonia: Loved ur post and we r still rooting for Nivren and we know it will happen as just like u I would never root for Nivi and S. coz I also feel S. was never and will never be a good partner for Nivi.

hey Zarmeen🤗🤗🤗🤗where is my hug??????
im not feeling too happy today mabye cause i wasnt on the thread so now i have like 50 pages to read so tell me what i should read to make myself feel like u guys??
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hi Payal am Diya, thanks a lot for ur answer,  I was just saying that all articles about regarding Viren Turning Psychotic, Viren' Identidied as the Stalker in CCBM all are there, just this artlcle is not there so was just thinking how is it possible,  So thanks sweetie for clearing my doubs,  Now I feel that wat was written in it that Viren does not care for Nivi is not true,  Thanks a lot Dear for clearing my doubts.

Anytime Diya. 🤗 Good to meet you! Welcome to our NivRen thread, my dear. I haven't seen any posts from you! Is this the first time you have posted here? Hoping to seeing more of you here and actively posting in this thread! Are you a NivRen fan? Sorry, 😳 didn't ask that before.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Hey Sonia, very well said (in bold). 👏 I so loved how well you have defined who an anti-hero is?

wow sonia sweety i liked what u wrote, thanks jaan, yes we have to be patient
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My Shovujaan! *Payal runs and gives a tight hug to Shova* 🤗 Don't be so down, my lovely!! Until yesterday you were so sure about Viren loving Nivedita, so what happened today, my sweets?? How come you are so down? Honestly, nothing drastic has happened for all of us. I think everyone has just slept over it and realized that we cannot lose faith, right in NivRen. Unless, they directly show Viren saying or thinking out loud that he does not love Nivedita, we are not going to believe it otherwise. Honestly, sweets that all what all of us have concluded today. Don't know if that would help my jaanupie at all. 🤗
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Anytime Diya. 🤗 Good to meet you! Welcome to our NivRen thread, my dear. I haven't seen any posts from you! Is this the first time you have posted here? Hoping to seeing more of you here and actively posting in this thread! Are you a NivRen fan? Sorry, 😳 didn't ask that before.

Hi Payal me too am very happy to know u🤗,  I have posted many posts before but yes on this topic "NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani," first time I have posted,.  Yes am a very big Nivren Fan, Infact I watch this show just for them,  am from Mauritus and they show this show at 12 in the night,  and I remain awake just for his show, I watch it and then got to sleep,  If anyday I miss this show I cannot sleep,  in the weekends I just wait impatiently for Monday to watch this show,  actually after reading the Starplus article I was very heartbroken but now I feel that it was not true,  I just want the Nivren Jodi to remain as it is and they never seperate,